PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that whenever

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I post ghost pictures in a thread , the thread dies just about or no one has any comments?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...boyatgrave.jpg
This is no photoshop job. Youll either see the ghost or you wont....Has to be big because when you resize it you loose the qaulity far too greatly

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...demension2.jpg
This is something I made in photoshop to represent what I once saw in the tv set as something ran towards me.....scared me to insanity just about.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...bob2/ghost.jpg
Ive got lost more...lots more....

Craig
06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
None of your links work. It's as if the images have, disappeared. How spooky.

blue phoenix
they dont work. your links i mean. try clicking on them.

EDIT- whoa! two ppl noticed. lol

lovehurts
!!!!?? they were just working a minute ago!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?

Christmas
06-20-2006, 02:27 PM
THE LINK DOESN'T WORK, INDEED CREEPY.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:28 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/boyatgrave.jpg

blue phoenix
06-20-2006, 02:30 PM
i see no ghost.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/ghost.jpg
No cars, no breathe no fog....

i see no ghost.

Nothing new there . Alot of people do , alot dont. It all depends on what you are actually looking for or if you have experience with it and know what it looks like. if you look there is a fully clothed and dressed boy kneelt on a tomb stone with his legs crossed and tucked in .

blue phoenix
06-20-2006, 02:35 PM
i know i thought it was an optical illusion, that looks like a vase full of flowers to me. but i can make out the human once u said it

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:41 PM
i know i thought it was an optical illusion, that looks like a vase full of flowers to me. but i can make out the human once u said it
To be spectical is to be scienctific. Some of these photos I just cant explain. I went hom after capturing that one and my mother told me what I had not know. "A boy died in a car crash he is burried next to his sisster there"

Craig
06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I don't see a ghost boy.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
I don't see a ghost boy.
I bet that you dont want to either. Like I said some cant see it some can. I just know that nothing can take that form fog or smoke. If you cant see it , then I probably cant make you see it.

I took the picture and its no photo edit saying that when no one believes in the picture anyways is quite easy. If you dont see a ghost boy then what do you see? this is the 1st picture not the second.

Setzer Gabianni
06-20-2006, 02:50 PM
I saw it quite clearly.

~Setzer Gabianni

Craig
06-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I do want to, and I see a shiny blue and white flower.

EDIT: How dumb, I was looking in the wrong place. My bad. Yeah I see the dude now.

Markus. D
06-20-2006, 02:54 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/boyatgrave.jpg

gosh... that better be smoke...

if that human like smoke made figure is a ghost... I am scared :(

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 02:55 PM
I have some more stuff but to be honest you can shoot 500 pictures and youll only get one like this..This is one of my favorites and it is rare. Ghosts might be real but this image is one of a kind and I was damn lucky to get it...if you believe in this sort of thing.

Doomie
06-20-2006, 02:56 PM
The second one looks more like cigarette smoke in front of the camera.

EDIT: What are you doing lurking around graveyards in the middle of the night, anyway? :p

Reine
06-20-2006, 02:58 PM
That first picture, the cemetery thing, looks like computer graphics to me. I see the shape all right though. Craig, you made me stare at the flowers trying to find a human shape, lol

Anyway, the second I do not see a thing in it.

Craig
06-20-2006, 02:59 PM

EDIT: What are you doing lurking around graveyards in the middle of the night, anyway? :p

And taking pictures.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 03:00 PM

And taking pictures.

HAHA I love thes forums! I am out there to give you all a chance to be more open minded.

Doomie
06-20-2006, 03:03 PM

And taking pictures.

HAHA I love thes forums! I am out there to give you all a chance to be more open minded.

Please, taking pictures of graveyards will not make me more open-min-...OMG, it just hit me! The meaning of life is...*snipes*

Markus. D
06-20-2006, 03:04 PM
im afraid that if I stare at it for more then 60 seconds without blinking, something will come out and go "*SCREEEEEAM NOISE*" and start advertising a new cadbury chocolate.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 03:09 PM
These are no photo manipulated copies. I wish you all knew me well enough to know that I want this to be true and that I would not lie to myself or anyone esle about it. Im planning on sharing more but as fate has it my cds seem to be lost. My family hates this "obsession" There are some awesome ghost pictures on line. Some are fake some are real. You feel realy stupid going to the grave yard for the 1st time. You might catch some orbs or mist or ectoplasm rather but like I said you can take 500 picutres and wont get anything....its just how it goes...Its unpredictable and no one knows why it is or how it is.

Reine
06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Out of all the ghost hunting programs ive seen, the only beleveiable one was the New Zealand one, they also actually got photos and stuff, and some of them were quite unnerving.

Christmas
06-20-2006, 03:15 PM
I really dun get any of those pictures.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
THIS IS A FAKE
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/fake.jpg

When places want you to think they are haunted. I mean tour guides making money. They fill rooms up with larges sums of dust and dirt...ok...People go into the rooms and kick it around and it looks like orbs. These are not orbs this is very fake it is a fake effect...

Ill have a real one coming up soon. Im teaching anyone who cares a few things to watch out for. Hairspair gives a smiliar effect.

Nasarian Altimeros
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/NasarianAltimeros/boyatgrave.jpg

I found it!

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 03:33 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/NewImage.jpg

Here are a few orbs

Condesation and dust is clear as below orbs are colorfull and have lights in their centers. Some lights are faint some are strong. Its the enities energy. Not the best example of orbs but some of those are true orbs. Condesattion doesnt have light bulbs in it.... Actaully the lights are hard to see on my computer you may need to save this one to yours

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/goodorb.jpg

Here is an excellent green orb emitting light...not something condesentaion does and its lonliness is nothing like condensation in a photo....

May need to zoom in on orb. You cant see these with your own eyes unless you have abilites these only show up in photos.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/hardtosee.jpg
This one is very very hard to see. I was alone in this hall way. I took 300pictures that night one turned out like this...You can see someone else with me in the hall but it is very messed up...I apologize but alot of these images are...;)
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/anotherorb.jpg

an orb lite up...again condensation does not have light bulbs in it.;)

]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/nocommentary.jpg

No explanation is realy needed here.....;)

I just keep posting because I was modestly sharing some of my work and I diddnt think it was hurting anything. Sorry if it annoys anyone I will stop I guess....
If images do not load please just pm me if you are interested.
sorry leeza for tripple posting.
lovehurts: Do NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE IN A ROW. ~ Leeza

Faris
06-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Do you live near a graveyard, or go there for fun? Also, I am now creeped out and will have trouble sleeping. :D

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
:)
Do you live near a graveyard, or go there for fun? Also, I am now creeped out and will have trouble sleeping. :D

HHAHAHA. Ive been to a grave yard to try to see if I could prove this a llittle to myself the same that anyone else could do. I dont hang out there often though. HAvent been there for a shoot in a while. the house pictures are of a haunted mansion I went in.:)

Dont loose sleep over that atleast they dont come to you at night like they sometimes do to me....:(

Reine
06-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Lovehurts, can you change those images to links please? It takes me forever to load this page.

Anyway, on topic.

We live near a graveyard, just down the road, but like hell am I going down there at night. Especially with all the crime reports in this area

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Lovehurts, can you change those images to links please? It takes me forever to load this page.

Anyway, on topic.

We live near a graveyard, just down the road, but like hell am I going down there at night. Especially with all the crime reports in this area
They were links but the links werent loading so I had to upload them as pictures....

Reine
06-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Ah okay. Maybe something went wrong?

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 05:09 PM

:laugh:
But really, I never want to see a ghost. :cry:

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 05:23 PM

:laugh:
But really, I never want to see a ghost. :cry:
Oh they saw them and he admitted to seeing it. Check the thread yourself, theirs no sense in me re=posting the pictures.

Reine
06-20-2006, 05:33 PM

They all work except this one mate. There happens to be a stray ]

:shifty:

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 05:37 PM

They all work except this one mate. There happens to be a stray ]

:shifty:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/bob2/nocommentary.jpg

Thanks Reine. It works now it's just a bit dark.:) I dont recommend going to the cementary anyways because I cant guarantee that you would see anything in the photos after. Sometimes you can get 10 sometimes you get nothing...it all depends. The priests will hate you though.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 05:41 PM
I don't want to see them. I'll have nightmares, seriously. I hear my cat walk around the house at night and I freak. :cry:

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't want to see them. I'll have nightmares, seriously. I hear my cat walk around the house at night and I freak. :cry:
I think I like you haha. You're sort of funny. Ghosts are scary especially if you see see them. The 1st few experiences lost me alot of sleep now I just go back to sleep after seeing them. Like all things you can get used to it.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
All I see in those pictures is smoke, dust, and possibly snow.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 06:18 PM
All I see in those pictures is smoke, dust, and possibly snow.
Not that it matters that I tell you but...

There was no snow.

There was no smoke and if I was taking a picture of smoke I wouldnt be silly enough to believe it was something out of the ordinary.
Dust....thats just funny.....dust doesnt glove in a green color. In one picture it is dust though and that one is a fake as I noted for it was an example of a fake....

Smoke could not take such a complex form and there wasnt any smoke.

dragoonknight_kain
06-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Ok, why on earth these "ghosts" only show up for the camera?

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Ok, why on earth these "ghosts" only show up for the camera?
That is as much as a mystery as to why we can see them at all isnt it?

Prehaps the fps the human eye is capable of . Maybe only the speed of light can capture them....

dragoonknight_kain
06-20-2006, 06:37 PM
H'mm, actually I think it's to easy to say it's a mystery and then jump to the easiest conclusion, saying those stuff are ghosts or whatever. As you said, sometimes you will get one of these out of 500, and nothing clear as well (just weird shapes, if you ask me) so it looks like some problem with the camera, or the film, or something with the light or whatever.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 06:40 PM
H'mm, actually I think it's to easy to say it's a mystery and then jump to the easiest conclusion, saying those stuff are ghosts or whatever. As you said, sometimes you will get one of these out of 500, and nothing clear as well (just weird shapes, if you ask me) so it looks like some problem with the camera, or the film, or something with the light or whatever.
These are digital and the camera works fine honestly. I cant prove anything to you. Arguing with me wont change anything. I believe and you dont. I can respect and accept that. OOh I got more than just those iamges the others have things here and there too. But they are far from camera errors, unless cameras have the feature to make shapes of human bodies...Id say that the camera has worked fine durring my experiences with it. It doesnt always do this. Just when I go to haunted places. I could post 5000 normal pictures taken with the camera. But that would never happen here for obvious reasons.

dragoonknight_kain
06-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Ok, I also respect you, although I don't believe in it. Also, I didn't think I would make you stop believing, as you go to cemeteries at night, so there's no way someone you don't even know will change your mind.

It's just that most people will see these photos and will only think they're ghosts after someone say : "Look, they're ghosts". I bet that, if you just post the photos without saying what they are about, almost nobody will think of ghosts.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
unless cameras have the feature to make shapes of human bodies...
No, but the human mind does. The brain is trained to see human features in anything. That's how Jesus finds his way into tortillas so often.

And on the green dust thing, light does some funky things, especially when reflecting off of multi-surfaced dust particles.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Ok, I also respect you, although I don't believe in it. Also, I didn't think I would make you stop believing, as you go to cemeteries at night, so there's no way someone you don't even know will change your mind.

It's just that most people will see these photos and will only think they're ghosts after someone say : "Look, they're ghosts". I bet that, if you just post the photos without saying what they are about, almost nobody will think of ghosts.

It would depend on what they were lookinf for. Seeing how most people dont even believe in ghosts I doubt they would know what an orb is or ectoplasm would automatically be called smoke or fog....

I have reasonable reasons of my own to believe in all of this. I cant convience anyone of it though. I admitt alot of ghost pictures are very fake. These have no visible stmiluate nothing that was ever mentioned was present. i dont know if they are ghosts, but in a cementary to achieve such an effect one would assume. Where as he take these photos and take the photos of your house after the visit to the cementray they are very different......

So I believe in a little of what Ive seen, and my own personal experiences formed what I believe.

I cant convience you of anything. An intelligent rational man would argue that these were fakes or nonsense. To be scientific about the paranormal we must be realistic and question it.

Any intelligent man who diddnt have any experiences or real proof of this has every right to disbelieve it. Some people go their whole life without seeing a darn thing paranormal.....

So I dont think you are acting irrarional or being hard to reason with.

YOu may think Im isane haha but I am sure of my own personal experiences and they have helped to form my beliefs. MAny others too who have experienced something paranormal. Prehaps it chooses you instead of you choosing to find or discover it yourself. I dont realy know.:)

thats an interesting reflexion off dust particles as big as my head and all alone as one single object in the middle of a yard long cementary and there is lots...lots of green lights being shot out from the flash of my camera and the white stars and moon in the sky.....
*sighs*

RPJesus
06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
i see no ghost.
Nothing new there . Alot of people do , alot dont. It all depends on what you are actually looking for or if you have experience with it and know what it looks like. if you look there is a fully clothed and dressed boy kneelt on a tomb stone with his legs crossed and tucked in .
It depends on what you're looking for. Like, if you're looking for a ghost you'll find one. :sweatdrop

Calling those things ghost or energy is jumping to conclusions (because people like those conclusions). Most likey, it's a blurred camera.
I watched something once. It was basically trying to prove this sort of stuff wrong. They sort of re-created the orb thing. They shook a dusty carpet in front of a camera- it looked just like orbs.
There's probably more... or less strange explanations. Like dust.

Shaun
06-20-2006, 07:09 PM
The first one is no doubt a 3D render.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 07:11 PM
i see no ghost.
It depends on what you're looking for. Like, if you're looking for a ghost you'll find one. :sweatdrop

Calling those things ghost or energy is jumping to conclusions (because people like those conclusions). Most likey, it's a blurred camera.
I watched something once. It was basically trying to prove this sort of stuff wrong. They sort of re-created the orb thing. They shook a dusty carpet in front of a camera- it looked just like orbs.
There's probably more... or less strange explanations. Like dust.

For some one who doesnt believe this it would be easy to convience you. I could make a 2 minute documentary and spray paint a trash can and say people would call this round object on the can an orb because it sort of resembles it or looks like it. So all orbs ever seen are fake because we can reproduce it or resemble it. Any true ghost hunting fan knows how to fake orbs.

Id like to see pictures of your comparrison other wise it is pretty much worthless to me in this discussion.

I swear to god its not a 3d render and I do believe.

dragoonknight_kain
06-20-2006, 07:17 PM
I don't think you're insane, you just believe in something I don't. You can't prove ghosts exist, just like I can't prove they don't exist. I also have my reasons for doubting it, but who can say which one of us is right? I guess it doesn't matter, and it won't change our opinions either.

Hehehe, I'm getting philosophic, so I'll stop here.:p:D

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 07:29 PM
here is your dust
http://www.kidsinthepark.org/ghost/dustorbs.gif
Here is an orb
http://www.kidsinthepark.org/ghost/pink-orb.gif

Very different

Here is water mist also very different
http://www.kidsinthepark.org/ghost/mistorb.gif

Not all orbs are exactally the same mind you though.

Anaisa
06-20-2006, 07:31 PM
:)

Dont loose sleep over that atleast they dont come to you at night like they sometimes do to me....:(
Do you have a TV in your bedroom? I've found sleeping with the TV on helps keep them away.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Maybe it realy is all just in my head.

RPJesus
06-20-2006, 08:32 PM
For some one who doesnt believe this it would be easy to convience you. I could make a 2 minute documentary and spray paint a trash can and say people would call this round object on the can an orb because it sort of resembles it or looks like it. So all orbs ever seen are fake because we can reproduce it or resemble it. Any true ghost hunting fan knows how to fake orbs.
It was just interesting. And different than spray painting a can. It did look just like it. Dust wouldn't be something deliberate, just something that could be photographed, and that people wouldn't realise. That's not the same as people faking it (I never said that), just something that could happen.

Besides, what's to say I don't believe in ghosts? I... think stuff... sometimes...

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 08:41 PM
It was just interesting. And different than spray painting a can. It did look just like it. Dust wouldn't be something deliberate, just something that could be photographed, and that people wouldn't realise. That's not the same as people faking it (I never said that), just something that could happen.

Besides, what's to say I don't believe in ghosts? I... think stuff... sometimes...

I dont know haha . Maybe it all does have an un-exciting and dull explanation. I choose not to believe that one. Maybe Id be better off believing the boring stuff but some expeirences in my life suggest else wise.

nik0tine
06-20-2006, 09:02 PM
wtf? You're just smoking pot and taking picture of the smoke. That doesn't count.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 09:05 PM
wtf? You're just smoking pot and taking picture of the smoke. That doesn't count.

I REPEAT

THERE WAS NO SMOKE PRESENT.....

*SIGHHHHHHHHHS!!!!!!!!*

haha. Whatever believe as you will.

Fonzie
06-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Maybe you went to too many graveyards and pissed them off with your picture taking so they decided to scare the living /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of you for the rest of your life.

kidney / theif
06-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Maybe you went to too many graveyards and pissed them off with your picture taking so they decided to scare the living /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of you for the rest of your life.

Haha.. on the rare occasion that I do see pics of 'ghosts' I always think it's smoke, or just a dusty lense of a camera. But then again, I guess no one will really know if they do exist...

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I have to go now. I assure you that I have other traits you would never believe. Seeing with my eyes completely shut. Sticking objects to my skin and commanding them when to drop. All things that I cant prove to any of you. Even If was a god and tried to prove it some one would have an explanation against me.

hahahahahaha.

Ill be on later. If you will want me to continue on why they are real I can but you people just dont listen to me at all..

Fonzie
06-20-2006, 09:46 PM
You think seeing ghosts in your room at night when you sleep is bad. Try seeing aliens trying to probe you and talk to me about being scared!!

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 10:05 PM
You think seeing ghosts in your room at night when you sleep is bad. Try seeing aliens trying to probe you and talk to me about being scared!!
...oh so do you have the little dots on your arms too then? Personaly I dont remember much of that....

Fonzie
06-20-2006, 10:10 PM
I have a giant outlet in the back of my head O_o

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 10:18 PM
I have a giant outlet in the back of my head O_o
Oh...ha ha ha . Sorry. usually abducties dont remember much of the incident. Their is actually some one else here who claims to ahve been adducted by aliens and he has some of the same "effects" from it as I do. the same descriptions and marks....

I know its a lot to swallow but since Ive been provoked Ill come out and say it

I see ghosts and I have vague memmories of being adducted by aliens.

Dont have to believe it if you dont want to because I know its true and I dont need to hear any reassurance from any of you.

Please leave me alone now I dont want or need this attention.

IM DONE UNLESS FURTHER PROVOKED.

Sylvie
06-20-2006, 10:32 PM
here is your dust
Here is an orb

Very different

Your pictures look exactly like the dust ones. And a bit like the water mist. None of those pictures really look like the "real one".

Orbs are bullcrap, honestly. I only believe in ghosts in human forms.

lovehurts
06-20-2006, 10:44 PM
here is your dust
Here is an orb

Very different

Your pictures look exactly like the dust ones. And a bit like the water mist. None of those pictures really look like the "real one".

Orbs are bullcrap, honestly. I only believe in ghosts in human forms.

The only thing is that their was no water. You dont know much about the paranormal so why dont you just stay out of it. Just because my images dont appear to have too many real orbs. The 1000's of 1000's on the internet surely than enough of them. Honestly I dont care what you believe in and Im not trying to change it.

If I came off that way I am done now.