PDA

View Full Version : Battle

The Black Fan
06-20-2006, 03:25 PM
The most difficult battle was...
for me was againist Ozma

Chris
06-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Ozma and Necron are the only two I'd consider "hard" in this game. Gizamaluke did cause trouble for me, and so did the Ark, on my first playthrough.

Flying Mullet
06-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Steiner.

Twilight Edge
06-20-2006, 05:32 PM
No comments on Ozma 'cause I haven't fought him yet.

Necron was the only one I considered "hard" too.The tohers were too easy.Gizamaluke was quite a challenge on my first play.

Darkwing Bahamut
06-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Gizamaluke and Necron were both hard for me. Necron was annoying rather than hard, due to all the abnormal status effects he can afflict on the party. For Gizamaluke I used a Tent on him, which made the fight easier.

G SpOtZ
06-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Wow, I found Gizamaluke relatively easy. Soulblade worked well. Blinded him nice.

Necron was a bit tough. I somehow managed to beat him with Steiner at 1 HP for 3 turns, and Steiner was mini'd. Everybody else was KO'ed. HAH! Take that, stupid shiney giant statue.

Haven't beaten Ozma yet.

Those evil Yans are hard. Lots of death when fighting them. They scare the hell outta me now.

I thought that optional boss was hard, the one that was shaped as a ball in a book. Tanta-something. He killed me and I didn't know how to fight him. =(

Sefie1999AD
06-21-2006, 09:58 AM
*SPOILERS!*

The hardest battles for me were Ozma, Necron, 3 Yans, Red Dragons in Mount Gulug (annihilated my party when I didn't go all-out with Ice attacks and Dagger's commands kept failing), Meltigemini (without using a Tent to make him pretty easy), the boss at the end of the Desert Palace and Tantarian (the book monster in Alexandria's library) on Disc 2.

Xurts
06-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Necron. He would be easy if he didn't use that damn Grand Cross.

Hambone
06-21-2006, 10:49 PM
The boss in the Iifa tree. He was hard until I figured out that he was a zombie. One phoenix down and that was it. It's my first time playing the game and I'm wondering what level(s) I should be on when I go into Memoria. I'm between level 50 and 55 right now. Also, how do I cure mini?

Rantz
06-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Tantarian, I hadn't levelled much when I first met him. Ozma's next, but quite a bit easier as I was prepared. He's only really hard if you fight him without being prepared.

Medi
06-22-2006, 12:42 AM
The boss in the Iifa tree. He was hard until I figured out that he was a zombie. One phoenix down and that was it. It's my first time playing the game and I'm wondering what level(s) I should be on when I go into Memoria. I'm between level 50 and 55 right now. Also, how do I cure mini?

You can cure Mini by using the white magic spell Mini. It works both ways :)
And level 50-55 is completely adequate. But, since it is your first time, you may want to level up a bit more.

Hambone
06-22-2006, 01:05 AM
thank you.

Ace14
06-22-2006, 06:16 AM
I think Tantarian, Yans, and Ozma were the most difficult monsters I've fought. Tantarian was hard until I found out how to make him appear almost instantly, all I had to do was attack him with Amarant then attack with Freya after that use Theivery Tantarian should appear.