PDA

View Full Version : So.. why is my hp so low?

Megalixir
06-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Im lv 13 or something, as Sora, in Beasts Castle, and im getting killed in like 3 good hits from enemies.
My HP is 30.
Wtf.
How do I make it go up?

p.s. this is no proud mode.

Tavrobel
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
HP amounts are static throughout the game, unless you fulfill certain requirements that increase your HP (e.g., defeating a boss). You do not gain HP based on level. To make your HP increase, you must fulfill these conditions.

Which means, you will have to find a way to not get pounded by the enemies. Try equiping Armor and Accessories and using abilities, and messing around with Goofy and Donald's AI settings. Since you do not have Cure yet, remember to use Potions as necessary. Don't put any Items on Donald or Goofy, just Armor and Accessories, since it is a gigantic waste.

But you should be confused. Your HP should be 35 (assuming you defeated Beast), but if you have not defeated Beast, it should be 30. Game difficulty does not affect HP growth in any way, shape, or form.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-20-2006, 05:53 PM
woa, i was in level 13 when i finished the 6th day and began with sora

Le Mutton Noir
06-20-2006, 11:01 PM

Yeah, me too.:choc:

ok, to increase HP (I had this issue with KH, the first one):

Take down every baddie you can, but dont be stupid with it. As in, don't run charging at him when your hp is already low. Take them out with technique. JUST DONT AVOID A HUGE AMOUNT OF FIGHTING. I made that mistake and my hp was super low throughout the whole game. While your HP is still at 30, equip lots of potions, elixers, etc. And equip your self with things that increase hp.

Have fun in beast's castle, it was one of my favorites.

~Cait

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-20-2006, 11:05 PM
umm....leveling up doesnt affect ur hp, although it does raises ur defense

Tavrobel
06-20-2006, 11:20 PM

Yeah, me too.:choc:

ok, to increase HP (I had this issue with KH, the first one):

Take down every baddie you can, but dont be stupid with it. As in, don't run charging at him when your hp is already low. Take them out with technique. JUST DONT AVOID A HUGE AMOUNT OF FIGHTING. I made that mistake and my hp was super low throughout the whole game. While your HP is still at 30, equip lots of potions, elixers, etc. And equip your self with things that increase hp.

Have fun in beast's castle, it was one of my favorites.

~Cait

ABSOLUTELY NO EQUIPMENT IN THE GAME INCREASES HP: do not try to look for HP plus equipment. Leveling in no way, shape, or form affects HP growth at all. HP is determined ONLY by events.

This is KHII, not KHI. Thanks for missing my post.

kidney / theif
06-21-2006, 03:43 AM

:eek:
How?

Skyblade
06-21-2006, 04:12 AM

:eek:
How?

Powerleveling on the Dusks before the Thorn Creeper is the only way that I know of.

Tavrobel
06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
You can abuse the Dusks in Station of Awakening before the Twilight THORN (not Creeper). Assassins also appear at certain parts of the Town Day 4 and on, which give considerably more EXP than Dusks and Creepers.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-21-2006, 03:36 PM
i fought seifer alot

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I fought Seifer a lot, then leveled up some more on the last day, when I got this cool ability I used to level up usually for the rest of the game that boosts your exp if you defeat enemies while having low HP. So, it wasn't that difficult to stay 2ce has far as the battle level.

Mr. Kyusaku
07-01-2006, 09:51 PM
When I played KH1 mp HP stopped growing after deep jungle cause I used these stupid ultimate codes thing and had to start over. Are u using Codes?

Tavrobel
07-01-2006, 10:08 PM
When I played KH1 mp HP stopped growing after deep jungle cause I used these stupid ultimate codes thing and had to start over. Are u using Codes?

This is KHII, not KHI. Beast's Castle is not in KHI. And he shoudn't be using codes, because that is what his HP amount is supposed to be at that point in the game.

Im lv 13 or something, as Sora, in Beasts Castle

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't remember quite what level I was at when I was at Beast's Castle, but I do remember being around level 11 at the end of the 6th day.

You only gain HP through certain special circumstances such as boss battles and other special fights. The best advice I could offer you is boost your defense as much as possible through any means necessary. Level up some and equip good items.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
07-02-2006, 01:20 AM
and put all boosts on Sora. you can synthesize them, although it might be easier near the end of the game.

TidusMaster
07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
you all suck(tee-hee, im being mean!)! I was lvl 90 on the 6th day!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
u must have lots of time, or have alot of difficulty with the game then:rolleyes2

Distain
07-26-2006, 02:21 AM

dude, your craaaazy