PDA

View Full Version : Superior boss battle theme...

Peter_20
06-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Now please note that although I'm a huge FF fan, I'm not sure that I know of every single FF that exists out there. :cool:

Anyway, what theme do you find superior?
I think the boss themes from FF6, FF7 and FFMQ are the best ones. :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Off to video game music we go.

Omni-Odin
06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
One-Winged Angel kicks so much ass, but Kuja's theme is also real good. But so is the theme in VIII. Once again, everyone will come to the conclusion that they're all pretty good, and we really can't decide.

Ramza Beoulve
06-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Once again, everyone will come to the conclusion that they're all pretty good, and we really can't decide.
True n.n...

The Extreme...

Rocket Edge
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
One Winged Angel for sure. KH's version more so :)

Zeromus_X
06-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Final Bosses? Normal Bosses? Well, for normal, I really enjoyed FFVIII's. For final, Dancing Mad (FFVI) ftw, as well as Birth of a God (FFVII), and Seymour Battle. Special Battle themes is definitely Man with the Machine Gun (FFVIII), and just for fun, Fairy Battle. (FFIX)

Edit: And both Ultima themes.

Twilight Edge
06-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Most of them.But I'd say OWA(all versions,FF,KH and Advent) and Eternal Darkness(FFIX) pwns more for final boss themes though the FFVIII's The Legendary Beast was cool.Special battles must include Man with a Machine Gun(FFVIII) and J-E-N-O-V-A of course.

Dell
06-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Normal Boss: FFVI and FFIX
Final Boss: Otherworld (FFX), Dark Messenger (FFIX), Final Battle (FFIX)

Ichimonji
06-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Dancing Mad, and The Extreme.

Rase
06-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Regular Boss Music: The Dreadful Fight (FFIV)
Final Boss Music: Dancing Mad (FFVI)
Just Plain Sweet Boss Music: Dancing Calcobrena (FFIV)

Elpizo
06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
-Final Boss: The Last Battle (IX), Dancing Mad (VI), NeoExDeath (V)
-Regular Boss: Boss Battle Theme (IX), Boss Battle Theme (IV), Still more fighting (VII)
-Non-Final-Boss Battles: The Dark Messenger (IX), The Fierce Battle (V), Gilgamesh! (V), J-E-N-O-V-A (VII), Elemental Lords (IV)
-Special Fights: The Man with the Machine Gun (VIII)
-Final Boss Songs: One-Winged Angel (AC), One-Winegd Angel (VII)

'The Last Battle' (IX) pwns all other Final Boss tracks. It's the best ever, IMHO. :)

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 07:02 PM
for normal bosses id say FF6. FF7 and 8 boss tunes are good but the FF6 one (espicially the black mages version.). for final bosses id say dark messenger, the necron fight and maybe im a lion. the extreme is good. ive not completed FF6 yet but i have heard dancing mad and its a great tune. i like otherworld. its amost impossible for me to choose a favourite. FF music is bettet than any video game music ive ever heard and there are so many good tunes. my top 5 would be (in no perticular order.)
the necron tune.
dark messenger.
maybe im a lion (im almost certain that name was a tribute to deep purples song "maybe im a leo." the lyrics go "maybe im a leo but im not a lion".)
FF6 boss battle.
and the neo X-death tune or the bizzaro sephiroth one.

Darkwing Bahamut
06-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Normal Boss: J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII), Force Your Way (FFVIII)
Final Boss: One Winged Angel (FFVII), The Legendary Beast (FFVIII), The Extreme (FFVIII), Otherworld (FFX)

IceAngel
06-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Normal Boss: J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII), Force Your Way (FFVIII)
Final Boss: One Winged Angel (FFVII), The Legendary Beast (FFVIII), The Extreme (FFVIII)

Yep :)

DeathKnight
06-23-2006, 03:16 AM
FFVIII's Normal Battle theme is the best FFX's comes very close.