PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Can't Multi-Task Might As Well Die...

Yuffie514
06-21-2006, 09:08 AM
so, i get to add these to my busy list tomorrow (the day before i get a few days off to California):

1) work (10:16am - 3:00pm)
2) wash the bedsheets - has several grueling procedures, but i have to since relatives will be coming in a few days (3:00pm - ???)
3) shave (can do after work if i wear long pants)
4) attend church small group, which occurs each Wednesday (7:15pm - 9:15pm)
5) friend's birthday party (10:00pm - ???)

then my lousy, lazy brother wants me to do his laundry. first off, he arrives home at 11:15pm tonight and spends the last hour and a half staring at a computer screen - plenty of time wasted, while his laundry could've been finished by now. Zodiac - 1982 - Dog = Total Bimbo (just the louse i call my brother, xD). i could imagine a house fire if he left on the stove and let his pc keep him occupied...

EDIT: sorry about the topic. thanks to my brother setting off the alarm, i get to apply a radical theme to it. well, to multi-task wrong could still be fatal...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-21-2006, 09:15 AM
The topic here is the importance of multitasking, I guess.

G SpOtZ
06-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Looks like you got some time between washing the sheets and the church thing.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-21-2006, 09:19 AM
wait i thought multitasking was doing stuff at the same time!?

sorry bout the busy day ahead of you and get ur brother to do his own laundry man!

Yuffie514
06-21-2006, 09:26 AM
Looks like you got some time between washing the sheets and the church thing.

eh, yes, but i hate washing the bedsheets since i have to clean them all, which includes:

1. taking out the bedsheets (this requires some work because they obviously don't come off magically)
2) take them to the laundromat (that's a 15min drive back and forth, counting traffic)
3) after sitting and waiting for them to dry, i now have to put them back the way they belong

so, just imagine the hotel maids, with all that cleaning! shaving, that usually takes about 10min, but i'm also taking a bath by then, which is about 15+ minutes.

the fact goes, my brother is still a lousy bum. well, due to "church protocol" i'll have to forgive and forget - eventually...:eep:

G SpOtZ
06-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Good thing you aren't me.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=86931

Madonna
06-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Sounds like a chore to juggle all of that work in one day. Oh man.

starseeker
06-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Can't you make him do some of the work?

Levian
06-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Good thing you aren't me.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=86931

Ah, this thread makes me so nostalgic. Those were the days... things just aren't the same nowadays. :(

Resha
06-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I cannot multitask. Like, I can't sit at the computer and type while talking to someone (on the phone or otherwise) at the same time. I type what I say, or I say what I type. So I end up either giving up the conversation, or not using the computer. :p Sucks to be me.

edczxcvbnm
06-21-2006, 06:25 PM
I am multi-tasking to the max. Not only am I typing but I am also...get this. Breathing and regulating my heart beat AAAAAAND viewing this monitor. Let us not also forget that I can hear everything around me. That is true multi-tasking people. Good thing God has this Human OS thing down or we would be screwed.

Jojee
06-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I can multitask, but some other people I know can't so when I'm trying to get their attention it's soo annoying :3