PDA

View Full Version : Different ending, true or false?

Zellmfh
06-21-2006, 01:30 PM
I was browsing on gamerevolution through their final fantasy IX page when I noticed this:

'Different Ending:
If you get all the stellazio coins you get a hammer from the queen. If you keep it until you beat the final boss you get a different ending in which something entirely different happens.'

I do not believe this is true, but can someone confirm?

Chris
06-21-2006, 01:38 PM
It is true, but nothing really happens. You don't get an extra video or anything like that.

Zellmfh
06-21-2006, 01:48 PM
hhmm strange, because I do remember doing this the first time I played the game (which is years ago) but I really didn 't notice anything different. Must be me.

Chris
06-21-2006, 02:05 PM
hhmm strange, because I do remember doing this the first time I played the game (which is years ago) but I really didn 't notice anything different. Must be me.
That's because nothing noticeable happens. If I remember correctly, all you get is an extra dialogue scene with some of the characters. I don't remember which ones.

Rantz
06-21-2006, 03:42 PM
You'll get an extra scene from "I want to be your canary". Nothing really big, but it adds to the feeling of having completed the game fully.

Sefie1999AD
06-21-2006, 06:00 PM
The extra ending scene, which you get if you have Cinna's Hammer when the game ends, shows you a bit more of the play "I want to be your canary". It's nothing too big, but you'll see some more development for Blank and King Leo's (Blank and Baku) characters in the play.

Zellmfh
06-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Ah well guess I didn't notice that. So GR really blew up this fact then, :) thanks I will make sure to pay extra attention when I finish the game again.