PDA

View Full Version : Fun Stuff... or weird stuff to do...

Dark Messenger
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Fun Stuff:

-Teaching an Aeon Lancet. They do good damage!
-Teaching Lulu how to steal. It looks funny, Lulu runs up and nabs stuff from an enemy. I've yet to see her use Mug...

Also, I like to record certain lines onto an audio tape and 'remix' them. Like when Wakka said 'What about the teachings!?', I recorded it and made it say 'What about the t-t-t-t-teachings!?'.

To do that, I have a stereo with a reverse direction button and I pause the tape I'm recording on while switching directions so it plays the part over and over again, making it sound like Wakka's stuttering and stuff.

gabrielo2580
06-21-2006, 01:51 PM
i got one have tidus kill yuna then make an imagenery cutscene in ur head about how the story would go on

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM
i got one have tidus kill yuna then make an imagenery cutscene in ur head about how the story would go on
:exdee:

hmm...nope got nothing.

Kamrusepas
06-22-2006, 11:24 AM
-Teaching Lulu how to steal. It looks funny, Lulu runs up and nabs stuff from an enemy. I've yet to see her use Mug...

Nothing special there, her Moogle just attacks and steals.

rubah
06-23-2006, 06:58 AM
There was a person from these very forums who made an extremely dirty sounding mix of soundclips from ffx.

I like to make tidus run into walls. And keep running at the precise angle that he never moves. Just back and forth without me moving.

Fireblade13
06-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Killing seymour always gives me a luagh.

Having kimarhi cast supernova and only deal 2000 damage after all that time. (i only train him for the stupid boss fite against bereka. (think thats his name)

gabrielo2580
06-23-2006, 07:11 PM
Killing seymour always gives me a luagh.

Having kimarhi cast supernova and only deal 2000 damage after all that time. (i only train him for the stupid boss fite against bereka. (think thats his name)

bereka..... wow..

its biran and yenke

IceAngel
06-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Also, I like to record certain lines onto an audio tape and 'remix' them.

You could randomly do that and make like a rap tape or something with the hymn and hum of the fayth and see what happens. I've yet to see someone do that :p

gabrielo2580
06-24-2006, 12:58 AM
Also, I like to record certain lines onto an audio tape and 'remix' them.

You could randomly do that and make like a rap tape or something with the hymn and hum of the fayth and see what happens. I've yet to see someone do that :p

hey ice angel did u know the hymn of fayth has a secret message in it
-it was extremely hard to decipher

Pray to Yu Yevon. Dream, fayth. Forever and ever, grant us prosperity

Eiko Guy
06-24-2006, 03:58 AM
howd you get that out of the song

gabrielo2580
06-24-2006, 04:11 AM
I didnt have to :)

Though the Hymn's words apparently have no discernable meaning within the context of Spira, their composer, Nobuo Uematsu, comprised a small puzzle with the lyrics, using Japanese syllables. When properly deciphered, they form sentences that translate thus:

-wikipedia

mega_tonberry
06-24-2006, 04:46 AM
I like in the chamber of the fayth (I think in Kilika), where everytime you try to go through the door, Kimarhi pushes you away. For some reason, that can entertain me for hours.

IceAngel
06-24-2006, 08:21 AM
I didnt have to :)

Though the Hymn's words apparently have no discernable meaning within the context of Spira, their composer, Nobuo Uematsu, comprised a small puzzle with the lyrics, using Japanese syllables. When properly deciphered, they form sentences that translate thus:

-wikipedia

I never knew that. Thank you for some more random knowledge. :)

Zeromus_X
06-24-2006, 08:27 AM
The Don Tonberry trick is pretty entertaining.

IceAngel
06-24-2006, 02:19 PM

What's that?

CLB619
06-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Weird Thing to do: Teach an aeon Full-Life. It has no purpose on them, and i accidentally taught it to my Anima, just giving him abilities that he hadn't learnt yet:|

Zeromus_X
06-25-2006, 02:26 AM

What's that?

Get Triple AP Weapons from the One Eye in the Arena, and give them Triple Overdrive and Overdrive -> AP. Get Armor with Auto Haste and Auto Phoenix. Put everyone's Overdrive to 'Comrade'. Fight Don Tonberry. Now, have two people attack. Whenever they get killed, they are revived, and lose no turns. And you get alot of AP each time a person dies. Therefore...after the entire battle....you usually get ~1.5 Million AP. That's how I do it. If you wanted to go more in depth, there's another thread around here, and a guide on Gamefaqs.

Quite frankly, I'm not wasting my time leveling up the 'traditional' way. You'll run out of Power Spheres though...

IceAngel
06-25-2006, 02:51 PM

What's that?

Get Triple AP Weapons from the One Eye in the Arena, and give them Triple Overdrive and Overdrive -> AP. Get Armor with Auto Haste and Auto Phoenix. Put everyone's Overdrive to 'Comrade'. Fight Don Tonberry. Now, have two people attack. Whenever they get killed, they are revived, and lose no turns. And you get alot of AP each time a person dies. Therefore...after the entire battle....you usually get ~1.5 Million AP. That's how I do it. If you wanted to go more in depth, there's another thread around here, and a guide on Gamefaqs.

Quite frankly, I'm not wasting my time leveling up the 'traditional' way. You'll run out of Power Spheres though...

:eek: :D Wow, one day I will try that. Sounds fun!