PDA

View Full Version : Squall= Faceless! ZOMG!

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Poor Squallie got no face. Discuss why.

TheSpoonyBard
06-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Accident with an industrial-sized hole-punch. Or Time Compression, whichever is more believable.

Moon Rabbits
06-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Because he's emo? Faceless in a crowd, get it? HAHA. He's emo.

Rantz
06-21-2006, 04:39 PM
One day in Squall's early childhood, a sorceress came. She said, "I'll take your face". Then she did.

Laugh at face of Danger
06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
They've ruined my favourite final fantasy *anger*

Twilight Edge
06-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Ultimecia junctioned herself to Squall.

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2006, 04:58 PM
A Marlboro dissolved it.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Squall as a nasty scar in is face which makes him ugly.

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Personally, I think he just headbanged too much.

After all, he looks a bit like a depressed heavy-metal freak. :cool:

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 05:35 PM
It's not the only thing he's missing....

Xurts
06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I'm not a fan of these stupid pictures. So instead of using text to display the board names, we use pictures? What are we, 7 years old here? It's too boring to read, so let's make it pretty with some pictures. what the hell?

I hope this place isn't expecting any new members, either. Because when they see this horrible picture setup, they will be like "oh my god, this place is so gay. get me the hell out of here right now."

Not to mention that not only looks way retarded, but now it takes another 2 minutes to load all of those pictures. Now I have to guess where the boards I visit are.

Seriously, WTF PEOPLE?! Are you [!]f***ing[/!]*snip* retarded? Whoever came up with this idea should be beaten with a baseball bat multiple times.

kthxbye

Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I'm not a fan of these stupid pictures. So instead of using text to display the board names, we use pictures? What are we, 7 years old here? It's too boring to read, so let's make it pretty with some pictures. what the hell?

I hope this place isn't expecting any new members, either. Because when they see this horrible picture setup, they will be like "oh my god, this place is so gay. get me the hell out of here right now."

Not to mention that not only looks way retarded, but now it takes another 2 minutes to load all of those pictures. Now I have to guess where the boards I visit are.

Seriously, WTF PEOPLE?! Are you f***ing retarded? Whoever came up with this idea should be beaten with a baseball bat multiple times.

kthxbye

ARE YOOU NEW!? Every once in a while this place does things just for fun. That isnt permanet or how it usually is. By the way admins are always around.

Twilight Edge
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
The only one I liked was the one on the Artist's Corner.Mr.bean combined with Mona Lisa,now that's humour.

Hayabusa
06-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Personally, I think he just headbanged too much.

After all, he looks a bit like a depressed heavy-metal freak. :cool:

Dude Heavy Metal people slay demons.

Xurts
06-21-2006, 05:50 PM

Seriously, WTF PEOPLE?! Are you f***ing retarded? Whoever came up with this idea should be beaten with a baseball bat multiple times.

kthxbye

ARE YOOU NEW!? Every once in a while this place does things just for fun. That isnt permanet or how it usually is. By the way admins are always around.
Well that's a relief. Hopefully they will change it back to normal within the next 3 minutes, because that is ghastly.

Craig
06-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Because Squall is emo and draws pictures of himself without a face to show that he has no soul and that nobody can see his real face and emotions and can never understand him blah blah blah bl;ah fbdklfdls

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 06:12 PM

kthxbye

Well that's a relief. Hopefully they will change it back to normal within the next 3 minutes, because that is ghastly.
Its driving me crazy too man. It should be gone by tommorow.

If you cant handle it today Im sorry :D

I dont know if itll be gone by today. The admins like to play here...they probably like to piss off us. :p

Tommorow it should all be good. Let me tell you what though. the people here are great. I love it here. You;ll never find as nice a group.

Go to eyes on eachother and youll see that for yourself. This is the best and nicest community ever.

YOu were probably expecting us to get violent and mean back towards your post. Noo way this is the most open minded and respecting and best community Ive ever been a part of.

rubah
06-21-2006, 06:17 PM

kthxbye
Wow. Dude take a chill pill xD

I'm glad you weren't here for banfest or drunk tanktime:]

Xurts
06-21-2006, 06:34 PM

kthxbye

Its driving me crazy too man. It should be gone by tommorow.

If you cant handle it today Im sorry :D

I dont know if itll be gone by today. The admins like to play here...they probably like to piss off us. :p

Tommorow it should all be good. Let me tell you what though. the people here are great. I love it here. You;ll never find as nice a group.

Go to eyes on eachother and youll see that for yourself. This is the best and nicest community ever.

YOu were probably expecting us to get violent and mean back towards your post. Noo way this is the most open minded and respecting and best community Ive ever been a part of.
...Oh. Well that is good. Sorry if I was a little harsh.

Resha
06-21-2006, 06:35 PM
He'd have LOVED banfest. :rolleyes2

Now, I am very upset over Squall being faceless. I think his face is beautiful, and burning a hole in his head does nothing to credit the aesthetic pleasure usually afforded by this place.

.....okay i'm a squall fangirl and i'm just sad :(

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 06:39 PM
He'd have LOVED banfest. :rolleyes2

Now, I am very upset over Squall being faceless. I think his face is beautiful, and burning a hole in his head does nothing to credit the aesthetic pleasure usually afforded by this place.

.....okay i'm a squall fangirl and i'm just sad :(

Its ok Squall loves you. Cheer up.

Here have a set of five....chocolate kiss.....KNUCKLES!!!!

Jk. It will pass dont worry it will pass. Squall will be ok I promise......:(

*hides his worries for Squall*

Resha
06-21-2006, 06:44 PM
Are you sure?????? :( CAN YOU PROMISE ME THIS??? Ideally, why can't you guys go make that ugly Yuna faceless? WHY SQUALL?

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Don't do drugs.

crono_logical
06-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Nothing wrong with this picture of Squall, seeing as it came straight from the game out of one of the final FMVs :p I don't think there's a faceless Yuna in the actual FFX/FFX-2 games :p

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Are you sure?????? :( CAN YOU PROMISE ME THIS??? Ideally, why can't you guys go make that ugly Yuna faceless? WHY SQUALL?

*hides his worry with a smile*

Yes....I...I promise....Squall will be ok.;)

Resha
06-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Nothing wrong with this picture of Squall, seeing as it came straight from the game out of one of the final FMVs :p I don't think there's a faceless Yuna in the actual FFX/FFX-2 games :p
I think it's time, on your birthday, that you know a terrible secret about me, clout. :( I am sorry.

I have never finished FFVIII.

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I think it's time, on your birthday, that you know a terrible secret about me, clout. :( I am sorry.

I have never finished FFVIII.

:eek: ...neither have I...;)

Rocket Edge
06-21-2006, 09:59 PM
An overdose of pepperspray

Psychotic
06-21-2006, 10:30 PM
He destroyed his own face, in a sad attempt to end the wretched and terrible life that Square had bestowed upon him. Every time he said "...whatever", he was actually trying to say "Kill me".

Christmas
06-22-2006, 01:14 AM
His face eloped with Santa.

Gullick
06-22-2006, 01:24 AM
hehehehe.....i like polls >.>

-Gull-

Resha
06-22-2006, 01:28 AM
I think Squall started eating himself, face outwards. It seems reasonable.

Hambone
06-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Polls...mmm...

Slade
06-22-2006, 04:14 AM
He had a bad run-in with the machine that punches holes in donuts.

Markus. D
06-22-2006, 05:15 AM
because FFVIII haters who made that think that Squall shows no emotion through the WHOLE thing.

silly people they are. bad silly, not good silly.

Xurts
06-22-2006, 06:51 AM
He destroyed his own face, in a sad attempt to end the wretched and terrible life that Square had bestowed upon him. Every time he said "...whatever", he was actually trying to say "Kill me".
rofl