PDA

View Full Version : Gossip To The Max!!!!!!!

CaZ!
06-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Recently i aquired some very juicy gossip about a member of this dear forum. I thought tht you would all be very interested to find out about the certain lusts of our dear member Shauna. Apparantley it is a well known fact that shauna has a craving for our very own Loony BoB. Just thought it would be interesting gosspy you would like to be informed of! Thank you and Good night:D

Faris
06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Whoa, wtf? I doubt that's true. We all know that it's Spiffing Cheese x Resha x Shauna and nothing is breaking that apart.

Zeldy
06-21-2006, 06:58 PM
I loled

CaZ!
06-21-2006, 06:59 PM
It is, i was informed by my very good friend PiP who aquired this info from a source i know to be highy reliable!!!!!

Faris
06-21-2006, 06:59 PM
He's probably joking.

Rye
06-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Whoa, wtf? I doubt that's true. We all know that it's Spiffing Cheese x Resha x Shauna and nothing is breaking that apart.

What about meeee? :( Unless I'm just stuck with Rhonda.

Faris
06-21-2006, 07:17 PM

What about meeee? :( Unless I'm just stuck with Rhonda.
Okay horny one! I'm sure Zeldy's in there too. Look at that 5-way. HOT

Okay, no. Not for me, and before Emma asks. The answer is no, I will not join your group of horny-ness, something rather.

Psychotic
06-21-2006, 07:21 PM
I heard this one from a "friend": Thread with no topic gets spammed, leading to extremely handsome moderator closing the thread. To The Max!!!!!!!!