PDA

View Full Version : heres something you may not know.

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 07:35 PM
im playing through FFTA again and ive noticed that you can actually see a desription of the enemies (or allies) job class by pressing a on them and selecting status. once in the menu, press select and A and it will give you a description of the job class. sounds useless? its not. it can tell you how to get that job class (unless its an enemies one that you cant get.) and the description may let us know more about what llednars job class is. its something like biskmatar but the desription may give us more details on what that means. im sure im not the only one who knows this but i thought id bring it up.

tailz
06-21-2006, 09:58 PM
yes thats handy to know if you want to steal something.

good for you to point out theres probably someone who didnt know

Crossblades
06-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah I've known about this for a while. Pretty useful for seeing what kind of enemy you're up against

boys from the dwarf
06-22-2006, 10:07 PM
also some more things that are easy to miss out. in shops you cas press select on weapons to see a description and also what type of weapon and what element along with what job class. i know a lot of people know these already but ive realixed how easy they are to miss out which is why i started this.

tailz
06-23-2006, 06:56 AM
hmhm your right there easy to misss so its godd that you point this out even if whe do knwo there are more then enough hat dont (i think)

Monster Hunt
06-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Oh yeah, I know this. It's funny when you do it at the start of the game at the snowball fight.

boys from the dwarf
06-23-2006, 04:04 PM
i never thought of doing that. im going to try it out on babus, llednar and all of the forms of remedi. BTW. on the topic of the school snowball fight at the start ive heard that mr leslae (probly spelt wrong.) it in one of the fights as a judge. which fight is it. i didnt notice him on my last playthrough.

Monster Hunt
06-24-2006, 08:41 AM
I think it's the snowball fight. He is a teacher but ideally he has the same rights as a judge.

tailz
06-24-2006, 11:03 AM
if i remember correctly hes a judgemaster just like cid is in ivalice

Skyblade
06-24-2006, 04:22 PM
As with all judges (except for a few notable exceptions during the Judge Watch missions), he does not have a turn, and you cannot check his status. However, if you mouse over him, he will have the "Master" tag that Cid has when you mouse over him in the battles against Llednar and Exodus.

Fireblade13
07-17-2006, 11:00 PM
It's the little things that count. But the one on the wepons i knew but the job detail i was unaware

TidusMaster
07-31-2006, 09:03 PM
im playing through FFTA again and ive noticed that you can actually see a desription of the enemies (or allies) job class by pressing a on them and selecting status. once in the menu, press select and A and it will give you a description of the job class. sounds useless? its not. it can tell you how to get that job class (unless its an enemies one that you cant get.) and the description may let us know more about what llednars job class is. its something like biskmatar but the desription may give us more details on what that means. im sure im not the only one who knows this but i thought id bring it up.
Yes, a Biskmatar is a medievil body guard of a prince. Llednar was a bounty hunter though...

Skyblade
07-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Yes, a Biskmatar is a medievil body guard of a prince. Llednar was a bounty hunter though...

Llednar is in no way a bounty hunter. A bounty hunter works solely for profit. Of all the characters in the game, Llednar is the one least worthy of the title Bounty Hunter. Your clan are bounty hunters when you do the Wanted missions, and Clan Ox (the clan that first tells you about the reward on your head and tries to bring you in for it) are bounty hunters when they try to turn you in. Llednar never tries to turn anything in for a reward. His motivations are not based on greed at all. In fact, the first definition you present for Biskmatar, a medieval body guard of a prince, is far more accurate. BTW, I would dearly like to know your source for that definition, since several members of the forums have looked several times for an online definition of Biskmatar, without success.

horyo
08-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Actaully the medivial knight sounds about right, because Remidid did originally summon him to guard Mewt.

ljkkjlcm9
08-01-2006, 04:50 AM
I used the enemy info to see what abilities they had, then I stole them! haha

THE JACKEL

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2006, 09:11 PM
in the game if you look at llednar status where you can see all of his abilities and press select to see what biskmatar means is says "royal mage knight that serves the prince." and how and why do think think llednar was once a bounty hunter. he didnt even exist until mewt came what with him being...o.k. so what he is,is a spoiler but nearly everyone knows. him being a bounty hunter makes no sense.