PDA

View Full Version : Why me ;_;

Dixie
06-21-2006, 10:40 PM
It's been a bad week for me. I have arachnophobia...And I'm also afraid of many other bugs. That's all this week was...

The first day, I was helping my friend Rebecca clean the kitchen, and I dropped a spoon and it went under the stove. Well, there were so many spiders under there. Mostly dead...but some were alive. Some were twitching. Rebecca told me to get the spoon. I told my self to overcome my fear, and I reached under there. Oh dear. It was so gross! I felt the dead spiders...there were some on the spoon, and a few live ones on my arm. I started to scream and sob. Rebecca got them off for me. She tried to reassure me...It didn't really work, but I eventually stopped. ;_;

The second day, I walked into the bathroom, and there was a HUGE and FAT centipede on the wall. So many legs...Eww. It was moving, too. Well, I screamed, and Rebecca walked in and saw it. She was scared, she refused to go into the bathroom. Her dad walked in and smashed it. With his fist. Nothing else. Neither of us used that bathroom for the rest of the night. ;_;

The third day(today!), Rebecca and I were playing catch in the kitchen(Oh why did we do that), and the ball got stuck up in the lamp. We were afraid that it would catch on fire. Well, I just then noticed that there were a bunch of dead flies and moths and other flying bugs in the lamp. I told Rebecca that it was her turn to get to the bugs. The got the ball out, and threw it at me. I screamed and ran out of the room. She told me that she was going to buy one of those giant spiders from the pet store. I knew she was kidding, but...EW! ;_;

That's been my week so far. Worst week ever. So tell me...are you afraid of spiders and bugs? Oh! Share some of your bug horror stories. ^_^

Chris
06-21-2006, 10:45 PM
I am not afraid of spiders or other kind of bugs. I do however have a great fear of snakes. :(

DeathKnight
06-21-2006, 10:49 PM
It's been a bad week for me. I have arachnophobia...And I'm also afraid of many other bugs. That's all this week was...

The first day, I was helping my friend Rebecca clean the kitchen, and I dropped a spoon and it went under the stove. Well, there were so many spiders under there. Mostly dead...but some were alive. Some were twitching. Rebecca told me to get the spoon. I told my self to overcome my fear, and I reached under there. Oh dear. It was so gross! I felt the dead spiders...there were some on the spoon, and a few live ones on my arm. I started to scream and sob. Rebecca got them off for me. She tried to reassure me...It didn't really work, but I eventually stopped. ;_;

The second day, I walked into the bathroom, and there was a HUGE and FAT centipede on the wall. So many legs...Eww. It was moving, too. Well, I screamed, and Rebecca walked in and saw it. She was scared, she refused to go into the bathroom. Her dad walked in and smashed it. With his fist. Nothing else. Neither of us used that bathroom for the rest of the night. ;_;

The third day(today!), Rebecca and I were playing catch in the kitchen(Oh why did we do that), and the ball got stuck up in the lamp. We were afraid that it would catch on fire. Well, I just then noticed that there were a bunch of dead flies and moths and other flying bugs in the lamp. I told Rebecca that it was her turn to get to the bugs. The got the ball out, and threw it at me. I screamed and ran out of the room. She told me that she was going to buy one of those giant spiders from the pet store. I knew she was kidding, but...EW! ;_;

That's been my week so far. Worst week ever. So tell me...are you afraid of spiders and bugs? Oh! Share some of your bug horror stories. ^_^

You're so CUTE:love:

Man, your life's fun though you don't realize it.

Dixie
06-21-2006, 10:52 PM
You're so CUTE:love:

Man, your life's fun though you don't realize it.I'm not cute...AND THAT WASN'T FUN! ;_; Well, maybe a little. I liked the screaming. ^_^ But the spiders will always haunt me...;_;

Luara
06-21-2006, 10:56 PM
I am not afraid of spiders or other kind of bugs. I do however have a great fear of snakes. :(
SNAKES?? forget about snakes, we are talking about spiders!!!!!!!!
I cant see a spider, even it is really, really, really, really...(etc)... really little... I run away... and I hate other bugs too...I hate all bugs!! :cry:

Craig
06-21-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm pretty arachnophobic myself. The other day I was sat in my room, just about to go have a shower because I was going out, when I notice this fat brown spider on my cupboard. Now this was a problem for me because:

I was in the house alone.
No way did I want to leave knowing it was in my room, free to go wherever it liked.
It was on the thing containing my clothes, which I needed.

I sat there, unsure what to do at first. Then it started to move around a bit. That was it for me, I freaked and ran out the room. I took the cowards way out and phoned my sister (Who lives next door to me thank god) and she came and killed it. I'm such a wuss when it comes to Spiders.

Evastio
06-21-2006, 11:04 PM
I had a lot of experiences with insects during my childhod. Where should I start?

Back in my childhood days my cousin, my brother, and I used to play too rough with the ants. We'd make the ants their own swimming pool, bury them with food, (or what we thought was food for them), and we'd try to trap the ants between our hands accidently squishing them. I remember I tried to make a coloured swimming pool for the ants using chalk. I never knew that chalk was bad for ants. We got around 8 ants in the pool. Only 1 or 2 survived. :D

There was also this one time that my cousin played wasp killer in my house. I was scared to go in the washroom because I saw a wasp in there. My parents said it's only a fly and I should go kill it. Back then my cousin would always come over to my house since he lived next door. So he agreed to go kill it. I decided to go in with him because I wanted to prove that it really was a wasp. It turned out that there was a wasp and a fly in the washroom. My cousin slaughtered them both without so much as getting stung by the wasp. Those were the days.

mooglebunni608
06-21-2006, 11:05 PM
I HATE bugs of all kinds... except ladybugs.
And since it's summer, a ton of moths are hanging outside the door at night trying to get in, so when I have to open the door and let my cat in the motheys fly in my face... Ick T_T

lovehurts
06-21-2006, 11:11 PM
When I was at boy scouts camp. Their were spiders the size of my fists. We are talking big spiders , you could see all the detail. At night some couts would run out of their tents screaming "it was oon my face!"
On all nights most scouts sleept with flash lights next to them. Most sleept under the covers...sometimes youd feel a thud on the sleeping bad you were in. Youd freak out and pray that the spider would climb into a open part of your back. Youd grow paraniod if that itch or fuzzy feel on your body parts was your own hair or if it was a spider crawling on you and you diddnt ttruly know it yet. Youd wake up and the spider would be on the side of the tent in the tent with you some times if you stood up too fast without looking hed jump onto you

Jojee
06-21-2006, 11:38 PM
I woulda had the same reactions =( I HATE spiders, I so freak out when I see them. And centipedes, ewwwwwww. I only saw one before, I still remember it ;_; I was 9 years old and there was this huge centipeded crawling so fast across the dining room floor, and I was there doing something and saw it and like jumped onto a chair and freaked out and stayed there until it crawled under the fridge. It was SO fast. Then I ran screaming to mummy and daddy and made them go kill it XD

Resha
06-22-2006, 01:14 AM
I am scared of all bugs but mostly of Cockroaches. ^_^ I still run when I see other bugs though. I can't help it. I I I am a a a a wimp. :(

Christmas
06-22-2006, 01:18 AM
http://dwdavies.com/insecticides/Images/bug-kill.GIF

Dixie
06-22-2006, 01:24 AM
http://dwdavies.com/insecticides/Images/bug-kill.GIFBut if there's a group of bugs, and one survives from it, their children will become immune to it, and it won't work. ;_;

Sylvie
06-22-2006, 01:26 AM
The second day, I walked into the bathroom, and there was a HUGE and FAT centipede on the wall. So many legs...Eww. It was moving, too.

Centipedes/Millipedes (Whichever ones are bigger) are my worst fear. They are the only thing I would scream at.

farplaner
06-22-2006, 01:31 AM
No offense squishy, but it sounds like your friend and her father need to do some cleaning...I mean assorted spiders under the stove, centipedes taking baths, fly graveyard in the lamp shade?? lol

Anyway, I used to be afraid of spiders, but not anymore. Basically the one bug that I still loathe is the cockroach, especially in the summer. It gets really humid here in "da' souf ' " and they start flying around. One of their favorite things to do is dive bomb you!! I kill these whenever I get the chance! Other bugs like spiders, crickets, and beetles (which I don't see too many of) I let just roam around as they usually don't bother me, or I'll carry them outside if I don't want to look at them.

Dixie
06-22-2006, 01:34 AM
I'll carry them outside if I don't want to look at them.WITH YOUR BARE HANDS?! I could never do that without screaming. ;_;

Sylvie
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I kill every damn bug I see, besides big ones that scare me.

Levian
06-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Don't worry, you will get through this somehow, Squishy. You'll hate it, but in 20 years you'll look back at it and laugh, unless you die before that.

Dixie
06-22-2006, 03:35 AM
Don't worry, you will get through this somehow, Squishy. You'll hate it, but in 20 years you'll look back at it and laugh, unless you die before that.I think I might die before that. ;_;

There was a huge fly in the shower...And I couldn't even finish the shower. I was screaming. xD I was scared. There are so many spiders in the bathroom, too. So scary...;_;

Jojee
06-22-2006, 03:37 AM
Are you living at your friend's house or something o_O;;

Christmas, that bug kill picture totally scared me xD

Dixie
06-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Are you living at your friend's house or something o_O;;

Christmas, that bug kill picture totally scared me xDOh no, I just like to stay there for long periods of time. She's like my sister, and her mom refers to me as her third daughter. Although next week, we're taking turns living at each other's houses. Yeah, that bug picture kind of scared me...but I didn't want to say anything. ^_^

Hambone
06-22-2006, 03:44 AM
I kill every damn bug I see, besides big ones that scare me.
me too. does anyone besides me laugh at the word cockroaches? :p

Lynx
06-22-2006, 03:49 AM
i dont like bugs i am not afraid of them though. i mostly smash them. spiders dont bother me i prefer not to have them crawling on me but i dont mind picking them up. i normally keep spiders alive since they kill bugs haha.

Fonzie
06-22-2006, 03:59 AM
Haha the spiders here are poisoness here try that. Mmmm Black widows on my bed when i wake up!!!

Reine
06-22-2006, 04:01 AM
I hate spiders myself. Anything that isnt tinier thats bigger than an EoFF smiley, o not a daddy long legs, im afraid of <_<

some bugs are cool, but most are evil and deserve death.

Praying Mantis = Awesomeness

Jess
06-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Spiders. :(

I'm terrified of them. I'll run out the room and get somebody to get rid of it for me. If one gets on me I'll freeze in terror and cry/scream. :laugh:

I hate Daddy Long Legs aswell, and moths and the other little demons. :(

Shaun
06-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Aw, poor Squishykins. *hugs*

Well, I remember when I was taking a bath and I saw some black thing floating about. I assumed it was the black dye/cotton from my socks. So, I began to stand up to see what the hell it was and I managed to get the black thing on my foot and lift it out of the water. It was some big, wriggling spider. Jesus Christ. I leaped out of my skin. I hate those stealthy bastards, trying to infiltrate the bath. Yeah, I'm a guy, and that spider scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of me. I'm pretty ashamed. ;P

Tempest
06-22-2006, 10:58 PM
I feel bad for you because I know what it's like. I hate, hate, hate spiders. The most disgusting bug incident I've gone through just happend this week too. I went outside to get the newspaper in and when I opened the screen door something hit my arm. I figured it was water from rain but, when I looked out side it was dry out. So, I looked down at the ground and a whole bunch of earwigs were down there scattering around. I was so disgusted I went back inside and washed my arm. It must be the year of the earwigs because they are everywhere. :yuck:

eestlinc
06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
cockroaches are so fucking disgusting and putrid and I can't wait to move out of the south where they thrive

Levian
06-22-2006, 11:16 PM
cockroaches are so smurfing disgusting and putrid and I can't wait to move out of the south where they thrive

While you're up there tell Santa I wanted a rifle, not a trifle.

DeathKnight
06-23-2006, 03:51 AM
cockroaches are so smurfing disgusting and putrid and I can't wait to move out of the south where they thrive

Move to NY! so we can r00t for the Yankees!

Hambone
06-23-2006, 04:14 AM
yankees suck.