PDA

View Full Version : This is strange.

Sylvie
06-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Ok, I own the PC Version of FF7, and I was playing it. I found a game editor that lets you edit your characters and stuff. Its called Jenova, (http://www.ff7citadel.com/downloads/index.shtml) and its fun. Anyway, I was playing around with it, and theres a thing you can select called "Sumimasen!". I tried it, and it has left me sorta scared and wondering. Whenever you hit it with an attack, it says something like "If you are getting this message, please contact Staff Office 00" or something, I'm not sure what it really says but it is something like that. It is indestructible I believe and its a giant pyramid. The battle background is black. Its kind of creepy, for some reason. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, do you know what the hell this is all about?

abrojtm
06-22-2006, 06:47 AM
It probably had something to do with the developer's template that is accessable through most any game, they are just embedded way deep in the core of the game. Development rooms/etc. are generally used to test things and work out bugs.

Cyberdemon
07-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Easy, just petrify the silly pyramid :p
You win the battle, get a potion, and are sent back to where you were