PDA

View Full Version : For the PsP?

Ultim4
06-22-2006, 12:16 PM
hi i really liked KH II and i thought it was a pretty good game, i just wondered if there where any plans to put the game on the psp, sorry if this has been asked already.

Tavrobel
06-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Absolutely not. KHII is over. It's done. The best they can do is to release a Final Mix-esque game in order to raise interest for a sequel. However, there has been rumors (some unsustantiated), that there could be a KH sequel/spinoff/prequel/side-story/game-based-on-name-recognition-alone game on the PSP. However, SquareEnix has confirmed nothing of the sort.

StarlightAngel
06-23-2006, 06:58 AM
I heard there's a KH game for cellphones in Japan o.o

kidney / theif
06-23-2006, 03:36 PM
I heard there's a KH game for cellphones in Japan o.o
I saw that! Looks fun, kinda.
But yeah I hope there's no KH or whatever for the PSP. :cry:

Cruise Control
06-24-2006, 03:07 PM
I heard there's a KH game for cellphones in Japan o.oI saw that! Looks fun, kinda.
But yeah I hope there's no KH or whatever for the PSP. Yeah, I played it. It's sucks. They took all the fun out of it with shoddy controls and an uber tiny screen.

KH-Fun=Cell Phone Game

KH-Cloudy
06-28-2006, 05:07 AM
I heard rumors about having KH for the PSP...but for now..let's leave that as a classified file lol

Mr. Kyusaku
07-01-2006, 04:37 AM
A PSP version is being made and a KH3 is being made too but it may take like 3 or 4 years for KH3 and 2 for PSP version. I read it in a monthly game magazine and they know it's definetly not a rumor. I'm so excited!:D

Ouch!
07-01-2006, 05:03 AM
I read it in a monthly game magazine and they know it's definetly not a rumor. I'm so excited!:D
'Cause, as Joe Jackson says: "They wouldn't print it if it wasn't true."

Mr. Kyusaku
07-01-2006, 05:24 AM
Exacticilly! In the magazine it had a pic of Sora and Pooh on the PSP but does anyone know where we could find some other good pics? Google don't have much. Oh and in the magazine it said that it would be like in between 2 and 3 like chain of memories was between 1 and 2.

Ouch!
07-01-2006, 08:45 PM
You do realize I was being sarcsatic, right?

Mr. Kyusaku
07-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh well it doesn't matter cause there should be more info next month. I can't seriously be the only one who knowws about this cause I know I'm not.

Tavrobel
07-01-2006, 10:06 PM
You ARE the only one who knows about this, because the information is not true. SE has not confirmed anything for future KH games. Anything that they SEEM to be doing, is purely based on fan interpretation and expectation.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-04-2006, 02:09 AM
maybe they will put one on the psp that runs a small story line in between kingdom heart 2 and 3, like they did with chain of memories. because from the preview, it seems like there is gonna be alot of stuff boiling up and i would say that they need to fill us in. but i think if they did do that, it would have to be on the psp because it sucked that it was on game boy