PDA

View Full Version : Sisters...Brothers...

Chris
06-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I've just spent half an hour baking a banana cake, and my stupid sister decided to open the oven and poke it. Now the cake is ruined, and I've wasted thirty minutes of my precious life.

Tell me about the stupid things your brother/ sister have done to you.

>O

Markus. D
06-22-2006, 01:43 PM
eh... I was making brandy snaps.

once they were ready, I scooted off to the bathroom, when I appeared back... she was holding the plate... then she thwacked it onto the ground... breaking the plate... and messing the brandy snaps.

ps: .... your new sig is rather... "eccentric"

mine out eccentrics yours though!

starseeker
06-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Today my sister's going on a trip and she forgot some vital things so she made me waste an hour walking to her school and back to deliver them.

escobert
06-22-2006, 01:58 PM
they tied me up with socks and rolled me down the stairs. Threw me out my window into the snow while I was sleeping. Told me they killed my sister and burried her in the basement and that if I told mom and dad they would do the same to me. Oh they were so fun! :/

Shaun
06-22-2006, 02:06 PM
The youngest of my sisters (I have three - no brothers) almost literally threw me down the stairs when I was six and I fractured my shoulder. :mad:

Meat Puppet
06-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Some time when I was 11 years old I was lying down somewhere. My brother came along and sat on me and my arm broke. My bones weren't really weak—he has always been a heavy boy. What's worse is that it was the beginning on summer and that was back when I liked to do things in summer like swimming in cold water. I know it's possible to go into water with a cast on your arm but that's too much trouble for me.

escobert
06-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah one time my brother sat on me because I wouldn't give him the remote :(

Levian
06-22-2006, 02:15 PM
I was stuck on a video game called Chronicles of the Sword, and back then (1996) internet wasn't that common in Norway, so we mostly used help lines. So my sister reads up the numbers while I dial. Yes, she did not say the right numbers. This I know because the old man I dialed to had no idea how I could enter Morgana's room after being to the undersea grotto.

escobert
06-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh eveyone elses storys reminds me of more! When I first got a playstation I was given 3 games, Madden 96, NBA live 97 and Final Fantasy VII. I had no idea what FFVII was and didn't play it. However my brother (who purchased it for me) stayed up all night playing it. a while after ai started to play. My brother Joel sat down one day while I was playing and said "hey Bob guess what. Aeris dies at teh end of the first disk!" now I had JUST got her, like just got out of the church. God that pissed me off!

boris no no
06-22-2006, 02:24 PM
My sister overreacts at everything, which can be amusing but usually its annoying.
My brother once told me, my sister and younger brother that a ghost lived at the bottom of our garden. We all went to have a look and ended up falling over the wall into lots of nettles. ;[

Moon Rabbits
06-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Bert's siblings remind me of mine.

I, having 5 siblings (3 sisters, two brothers), am always having to yell at someone for something >.<

One time my two brothers (one is 12, the other is 18) put powdered milk in my bed. That night was extraordinarily hot, and we had no air conditioner. Sweat+Powdered milk = ew.

My sister also gave me a brownie with shaving cream on it, telling me it was whipped cream. It burned.

When I was about 5 or so my other sister told me that catfood was cornflakes...and I ate it.

This didn't happen to me, but my little sister was in playing in a box and my older brother took our new kitten and put it in. He then proceeded to close the box and shake it. My sister came out of the box looking disgruntled and very scratched.

Mirage
06-22-2006, 02:55 PM
I've just spent half an hour baking a banana cake, and my stupid sister decided to open the oven and poke it. Now the cake is ruined, and I've wasted thirty minutes of my precious life.

Tell me about the stupid things your brother/ sister have done to you.

>O
Make another, and don't share it with her.

Chris
06-22-2006, 03:03 PM
You don't just bake a cake. It takes a lot of planning to do. :(

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 03:17 PM
When I had major bad sunburn, my brother poked me for ages and it wrecked! My mum and grandma battered him for it. My step brother and sister were always doing stupid things to me like climbing on the back of the chair and trying to lie on the back of my neck, pull my hair cause it helped them get to sleep and were just pure pains.

Reine
06-22-2006, 03:31 PM
My brother steped on my horrendously burnt swollen foot once. Oh how i SCREAMED in pain. He was lucky I was almost paralysed, or he would have been DEAD

Hmm, I need to think of more times the prick has made me suffer

Luther X-Rated
06-22-2006, 03:35 PM
My sister told everybody I was gay : I

MageLuingil
06-22-2006, 03:45 PM
My sister drooled on my birthday cake once. She was decorating the cake, and ... I dunno, I guess it looked too good to her. Anyway, we let her eat that section, no one else was about to.

Moon Rabbits
06-22-2006, 03:50 PM
This didn't happen to me, but my brother.

My sister took a tampon and covered it in red lipstick, then put it in his lunchbag. :)

SammieBabe
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
My sister stole my car and hit a tree when I was 18. The other sisters used to just steal my clothes...
My brother got drunk and slept with my sister in law. It took everything I had to keep my husband from killing him...

Ramza Beoulve
06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Well, my brother poked me once... a week long, only spending a few hours to sleep :[

Old Manus
06-22-2006, 05:10 PM
He wouldn't let me go on the Playstation so I stole daddy's gun and shot him

Faris
06-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I don't have any :love:

Shoeberto
06-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I guess the last time anything really happened between my sister and I was when she was about 17 and I 14, or thereabouts, and she was reaaaaaally into drinking at the time, and it was like 5 in the afternoon when we were camping, and she just kept going back to get more out of the cooler, and at one point I was just trying to keep her from getting to it, jokingly, and she was like twisting my arm and screaming at me ;o

Fortunately she's given it up, and even when she was at a bachelorette party on her 21st birthday she was really responsible.

That's all I can think of. My sister and I have never been the type to fight. We've been kind of distanced for a while now so it doesn't afford us much opportunity to.

fire_of_avalon
06-23-2006, 02:49 AM
My sister totalled my car.

*wins*

Dixie
06-23-2006, 03:48 AM
My brother hasn't talked to me since Sunday. I haven't seen him since Sunday. He has made me sad. ;_;

kikimm
06-23-2006, 05:03 AM
Nothing horrible. Mostly just physical pain caused, we don't even play practical jokes on each other. I was just talking about how I slipped in one of my brother's pee once. I guess that was all right. I don't know, I got bitten a lot, I've had a lot of really great toys broken, but that's generic stuff. Everyone's had that happen to them.

:monster:

eestlinc
06-23-2006, 05:05 AM
My sister totalled my car.

*wins*
I'm an only child.

*wins more*

Markus. D
06-24-2006, 02:20 PM
I ummmm.... o_o"

*wins by handicap* (I am Tsukasa, hear me roar!)

AdVenT
06-24-2006, 02:22 PM
You know, my little brother has done so many things on me I cant even remember any of them.

Hambone
06-24-2006, 08:21 PM
my brother locks me in his room with him while he plays EXTREMELY loud metal. Then, when I try to escape, he runs after me, slaps me, and then pushes me back in my chair. He does it like everyday too. I really hate him.

Zeldy
06-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Usually its the other way round, and Im the one who annoys him ^_^
His names John, and I call him "Johnny" which he HATES.

Spiffing Cheese
06-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Usually its the other way round, and Im the one who annoys him ^_^
His names John, and I call him "Johnny" which he HATES.

Oh, god, imagine having a little sister like you.