PDA

View Full Version : [A] Feathers

Rye
06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/ryessica89/parrot3.png

Back of my parrot. :) He's a 5 year old Harlequin Macaw. Took without flash, because I didn't want to frighten him.

Black Angel
06-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I like it without the flash. ^^ Wonderful. <3

Clone 01
06-22-2006, 05:29 PM
thats brilliant!i like the way the pic is done

Owen Macwere
06-22-2006, 05:45 PM
though it is only its back that is shown, but it is wonderful. better without flash, the colours shown very good. good work as always Rye ^^.

Moon Rabbits
06-22-2006, 08:42 PM
That's extremely pretty.

It would have been ruined with a flash.

G SpOtZ
06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
I want to stroke the feathers with my face.

You know, it's not like any other ol' picture would do that to me. Talent, Rye, talent.

Setzer the Gambler
06-22-2006, 09:18 PM
I think that there is not a lot of color definition to your photography, it is kind of too dark, perhaps try enhancing a little bit so we can see the image better without losing the somehwat "privacy" in the shot taken.

I wonder what it would have looked like if you took it with a flash. Usually these animals are quite exotics and it is rare that you can find them in such deep dark colors. It kinda brings the exotic to another point... Hmmm.

Not that bad, but experiencing many shots would have been something I would have like to see.

Rye
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Thank you, guys! I'm glad someone else wants to stroke his feather's with their face. xD And in my experience, flash rarely looks good indoors, so I think it would've just ruined the photo. And Harley is a parrot mutt, so he's more dark coloured. He's a mix between a Scarlet Macaw (one of those rainbow macaws) and a Blue and Gold Macaw, the mix made him green and orange, mostly, but the orange is on his tummy. I'll try taking more shots of him. :)