PDA

View Full Version : Why my brother is a jerk

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I played final fantasy 7 with him like a month ago. We had fun. He got a girlfriend after we had played. He went over her house and time went by and I asked him where my game was. At 1st I handled it nicely and politely. Then time went on and it still diddnt show up. MY game 3rd cd was missing. He has cleaned him room since and completely moved it around and he has not comed across it yet. So I guess it isnt at home because he knows I want it back.

Whats this it turns out hailey.his girlfiend,is a final fantasy fan too...she has a old copy of 7? Hmmmm. Prehaps her 3rd fucking cd was dirty?

Seeing how the room he cleans isnt all that big and how it was com,pletely redone he would have found it. SO its obviously not home anymore!!!!!!! Where is it? A month later. I try not to be pissed. I go into his room today. He is a complete ass hole he shows no respect that the item is mine and he totally blocks out all sight towards the relationship I have with the game....its my propperty he seems to respetc that extremely little.

So I still dont have my game and today as mention I bring it up to him and he gives me the same lazy bull /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif answer as he did a fucking month ago "it should show up"

I say

"Yah it should show up!"
"It shouldnt have been lost in the 1st place!'

He dismisses it still hiding the game from me that I never realy said he could borrow we just played it together and I left it in his room....

Now it seems to be gone and he doesnt at all seem to care two /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs about any of this. My propperty wasnt repsected enough for him to not loose it or he doesnt have enough respetc to tell me where my own smurfing propperty is.

He gets mad at me real mad tells me to leave the room....:mad2: I have no answers about where my propperty is where my game is and he doesnt move off his ass at all and hasnt all month to look for it.

So I go back into his room and I salavage what is left of the game which is the other 2 cds...and I tell him "you're a real ass"

He says "you're realy pssing me off"

I say I dont give a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif its my proppety its my game. Where is it?

Anyone feel me here?

I walk out of the room he slams the door and locks it.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-22-2006, 10:25 PM
this should be in either general chat or lounge or eyes on each other.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 10:27 PM
this should be in either general chat or lounge or eyes on each other.
Im banned for EOE.....

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 10:28 PM
I dont know, eh. Tell your parents he has no respect for your stuff and he may have taken your game to make his bitch happy?

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
I dont know, eh. Tell your parents he has no respect for your stuff and he may have taken your game to make his bitch happy?
HAHAHAHAHAH!That's what Im thinking he did.

G SpOtZ
06-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Siblings are always trouble. Sorry to hear about your game though. FFVII is hard to find now.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Siblings are always trouble. Sorry to hear about your game though. FFVII is hard to find now.

Yah...I think she has my 3rd cd because of that. I just hate that he acts like he isnt at all resposnible of my propperty after he borrows it.

Psychotic
06-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm going to assume this is the one you wanted moving, and that you wanted it moved to General Chat. If not, speak now or forever hold your peace.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm going to assume this is the one you wanted moving, and that you wanted moved to General Chat. If not, speak now or forever hold your peace.
yes thank you.:)

Rengori
06-22-2006, 10:57 PM
I've never had any trouble finding FFVII. Where exactly do you live?

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
I've never had any trouble finding FFVII. Where exactly do you live?
Kawaii Ryűkishi really doesn't like me....
Anyways, I live in ohio. Clevland,ohio. In the US.
If you are famaliar with the area around there I can give you a more detailed description of where I live .:)

Lawr
06-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't think Leeza likes me.
But, yeah you should just tell your parents.

Rengori
06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Kishi hates everyone, can't you tell?

Anyway, you're in America, it really shouldn't be too hard to find game stores. They're feakin' everywhere in Colorado Springs. If you want to narrow your search for a new copy, you can call the game store and ask if they have any available, and if so ask them to hold it until you arrive there.

Levian
06-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Maybe you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean, you can't prove that he took the disc, right? And he can't magically make it appear if he doesn't know where it is. Because maybe he really doesn't know where it is? Which is what he's been saying all along. From what I've read I think you're overreacting. And in the end It's FF7, you can buy it for 30 bucks in a gaming store. Calm down, sit down with your brother and ask him if he really really really really doesn't know where it is.

Old Manus
06-22-2006, 11:14 PM
We don't have time to be emo.

nik0tine
06-22-2006, 11:16 PM
How do you know he even lost the CD? It sounds like you're just blaming him so that you don't have to deal with losing your own CD.

FF7 isn't that hard to find. When you lose a CD, for whatever reason, don't start pointless fights with you're family. Instead, try www.ebay.com
Seriously, your brother should mean more to you than a fucking CD. Just buy a new one.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 11:18 PM
We don't have time to be emo.

Being emo is one thing being nothing towards some one when it comes to respect is nearly everything that counts. He does not respetc that he lost my propperty and Id like it if he showed a little interest in this whole thing....just a little respect towards me and acknowlegdement that he lost my proppertty....no one is being emo here and he isnt being much of anything he has blown the whole thing off.

How would you like it if some one borrowed your proppety that meant soemthing to you and lost it and acted tottally inssocent after wards and couldnt care less....are you really trying to tell me that you wouldn't care at all?

You guys arent reading this at all. He was the last one to have the cd...it isnt my responsbility to look for the cd because I diddnt loose the cd.Period.

Rengori
06-22-2006, 11:19 PM
They're not saying whether or not they care, they're saying you're overreacting and blaming you brother whom you have no evidence against.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 11:20 PM
They're not saying whether or not they care, they're saying you're overreacting and blaming you brother whom you have no evidence against.
Heres the facts he had it last...now its gone.....what more do I need there?

mooglebunni608
06-22-2006, 11:40 PM
people do stupid stuff when they're in love.... as in really stupid stuff. Your brother's an idiot. Talk to your parents, or mess up his stuff. Oh yes, take a disk out of one of his games and "lose" it.
Just make sure you can find it again once you've got whats yours back.

lovehurts
06-22-2006, 11:45 PM
people do stupid stuff when they're in love.... as in really stupid stuff. Your brother's an idiot. Talk to your parents, or mess up his stuff. Oh yes, take a disk out of one of his games and "lose" it.
Just make sure you can find it again once you've got whats yours back.
I'll keep that in mind, but I cant take it to heart. I cant prove that he gave it to his girlfriend but when he went over her house that day it was truthfully gone...thats definately all true.

As most people have said though thats not an definate that he stold it but Id say thats in the 99 percent range of chance myself.

Anyways, I have no proof there all I know is that he acts like he does not respect me or my propperty that he wont give back. He does not play it at home and he has beaten it like 5 or 6 times with me so I dont think he needs my copy of one cd....of the whole packet.....

*sighs*

I just wish hed show some respect in me and my propperty and even if his girlfrined has it if he would have asked if she could borrow it I would have said yes...I have no clue where the game is .. It disappeared when he went over his girlfriends house...and he was the last one to have it with him he claimed they were playing 7 when he left....havent see my cd since...thats the facts.

Loki Fenris
06-23-2006, 12:08 AM
I know how you feel .... My bro is so totally a jerk sometimes I say just buy a new one at your local pawn shop or game store and never let him use it then tell him that he lost your trust if you find at his gf's house ... that should make him feel guilty and horrible

Vincent, Thunder God
06-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Who knows, maybe he really did lose it, but if you really feel he's lying, ask him to pay its' worth whether or not he lost it. Even with friends, whenever I lend them my hard-earned stuff I warn them that if they lose it they have to pay me its worth. Maybe you should warn him that if he doesn't give it back, you'll have to charge him... and then things will get very interesting :jokey:

It sure is, at least here in Canada. Those who have it guard it and nobody sells it except SE and internet sites. I'm glad I bought it years ago on sale. When I first played it I hated it, but I kept it for years, played it when I got older, and suddenly it was one of the best games ever. Weird how tastes mature...

Rye
06-23-2006, 12:32 AM
At least his girlfriend didn't mess with your chicken and kool-aid.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
06-23-2006, 12:36 AM
I didn't have a problem finding a new copy.
But like Vincent, Thunder God said that's how it goes at my home. If my brother loses something or breaks something of mine he has to pay back the price it cost so I can get another copy.

T-MaN
06-23-2006, 12:48 AM
How about you go to your brother and apologize for your behaviour. Try explaining everything, and telling him about the whole "his girlfriend may have your FFVII disk" issue you believe to be true. Say that you really want to play the game, and that you feel sad that it's disappeared (but don't blame your bro for it). Just ask nicely one more time if he can find it for you.

I'm an older bro, and one thing I hate is when my yonger bros start yelling at me for $#-- I didn't do. Sure maybe it's my fault sometimes, but I always get back on track with them, like replacing what they lost because of me, or giving them back the $5 I owe them. They usually get my good side if they are nice to me, and explain the entire issue. If they start off by tickin' me off, then I get pretty mad at them, and nothing gets done.

I hope you get what I'm saying here.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-23-2006, 12:51 AM
At least his girlfriend didn't mess with your chicken and kool-aid.

Lol . I always enjoy a good injoke.

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 02:20 AM
The game is very common. Look around in used game stores, and you will find one, and not for over $20. (Ignore anyone stupid enough to charge over that.)

And Ebay/Amazon other online stores, though they seem to think it's more expensive all of the sudden. (Probably new AC popularity or something.

An you really shouldn't blame him if you don't have proof. Have you looked everywhere for the CD? You need to make absolutely sure before you assume those things. :cat:

VoodooChild
06-23-2006, 02:33 AM
The game is very common. Look around in used game stores, and you will find one, and not for over $20. (Ignore anyone stupid enough to charge over that.)

And Ebay/Amazon other online stores, though they seem to think it's more expensive all of the sudden. (Probably new AC popularity or something.

An you really shouldn't blame him if you don't have proof. Have you looked everywhere for the CD? You need to make absolutely sure before you assume those things. :cat:

Yup, but you can only but the Platinum edition. I would personally be gutted if something happened to my original (Im just assuming you have an original copy)

I cant even buy the Platinum version in stores where I live /sigh

Rengori
06-23-2006, 02:35 AM
It still seems like you're overreacting.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-23-2006, 02:54 AM
It still seems like you're overreacting.

As much as you're my friend, love hurts, on top of what I've already said, I'd have to agree. Innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. Try the whole money thing I mentioned before, and if you get a nervous reaction, chances are he did do it, but you always have to expect the best out of people first. That always works well for me.

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 03:00 AM

Yup, but you can only but the Platinum edition. I would personally be gutted if something happened to my original (Im just assuming you have an original copy)

I cant even buy the Platinum version in stores where I live /sigh

I've seen PC Versions, Originals, and Greatest Hits. You can find it. Yeah, I'd assume it'd be rarer from location to location. But it still isn't that hard of a game to find. :p

Xaven
06-23-2006, 05:08 AM
He is a complete ass hole he shows no respect that the item is mine and he totally blocks out all sight towards the relationship I have with the game....
I believe the fact that you have a relationship with a video game is a part of the problem here. :D

He's your brother, and brothers do that nowadays. You need to learn to just let go, and smile. :D If you really care that much, ask Hailey for it back, or simply buy another copy of FFVII. :3

abrojtm
06-23-2006, 06:45 AM
It's just a game. If it's that important buy another copy, or better yet, "borrow" someone else's--indefinitely, just like yours.