PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my Perfect Dark cartridge?

Peter_20
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Alright, I was gonna try and get to rank Perfect:1 in this game (on Combat Simulator), and everytime I choose "Save Player" I'm asked to delete a file, because there's no free save space.
So I choose "Delete Files", but there are no files to delete. :eek:
This is really irritating, because this means I can't save anything, because non-existent files magically take up all space. :mad:
What the hell is this? :mad2:

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Maybe its corrupted data from previous saves. It happens on one of my old PS1 non Sony memory cards. I couldnt actually delete the corrupted data and know I have a memory card with one space left free because of it.

Peter_20
06-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Maybe its corrupted data from previous saves. It happens on one of my old PS1 non Sony memory cards. I couldnt actually delete the corrupted data and know I have a memory card with one space left free because of it.Hm, is there any way to fix this? :confused:

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Im not sure. PS1 and N64 cartridges will be different and that may not be the problem. Im stuck with mine because the data refuses to be moved.

Peter_20
06-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Im not sure. PS1 and N64 cartridges will be different and that may not be the problem. Im stuck with mine because the data refuses to be moved.Alright.
But hey, do you think I could get a Controller Pak and save on that instead? :)

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 11:24 PM
You could try, you never know.

ljkkjlcm9
06-23-2006, 01:49 AM
if the problem is the actual game cartridge not saving then yes a memory card should work

THE JACKEL

Roto13
06-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Im not sure. PS1 and N64 cartridges will be different and that may not be the problem. Im stuck with mine because the data refuses to be moved.Alright.
But hey, do you think I could get a Controller Pak and save on that instead? :)
I don't see why not.