PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is good for Cloud, Tifa or Aeris?

Pure Aerisbeauty7
06-23-2006, 03:41 AM
I Believe that Aeris is the best for Cloud. She is kind-hearted and gentle and besides she already told him anyway.:love:

Meat Puppet
06-23-2006, 03:54 AM
Tifa. Aeris is dead and taken.

Hambone
06-23-2006, 04:00 AM
Josephine! I pick Tifa!

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm an Aerith x Cloud shipper, even though it's obvious that Cloud and Tifa are perfect for eachother.

daggertrepe
06-23-2006, 04:05 AM
I like CloudxAeris...

But I think TifaxCloud is much more reasonable. :D

Northcrest
06-23-2006, 04:16 AM
Hey Josephine whats up n00bie. I think that Tifa should be it because they known each other for a long time some they should know what will accur if they get married.:love: :tongue: :choc2: :choc:

Hambone
06-23-2006, 04:20 AM
you're just as much of a n00b as she is so shut up. *slap*

Aralith
06-23-2006, 04:49 AM
Look, I think that Cloud and Aerith should get together, because I honestly believe that she's better for him. That would be great if she wasn't dead. In light of that fact, somewhere down the road Cloud and Tifa will probably end up together. I don't like it, but that's where I see it going.

Omni-Odin
06-23-2006, 06:35 AM
I would definitely say Aeris if she was still alive. But it's kind of hard to judge. Aeris was in love with Cloud when "wasn't himself". In that light, it would have to be Tifa then. She's the only one who really knows him.

Xurts
06-23-2006, 07:28 AM
I say Tifa because Cloud and her were childhood friends, so they understand each other better. If Aeris was still alive, then I think she would be better for Cloud than Tifa. But not by much. I thought Aeris was really nice and caring, even when she was a part of the Lifestream.

Ryushikaze
06-23-2006, 07:37 AM
As revealed in Reunion Files, when they were writing AC, Nomura and Nojima both thought of Tifa as being in the role of a lover, as being together with Cloud.

I'll side with the creators, thank you very much.

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 07:43 AM
It's pretty obvious even without the writers saying so. xD

renoa
06-23-2006, 11:10 AM
no one wants Cloud going out with a dead body

AdVenT
06-23-2006, 11:32 AM
Cloud and Tifa for two reasons-
1: They were childhood friends so they've known each other longer and

2: Tifa's hot!

Crossblades
06-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Cloud and Tifa because of the fact that they were childhood friends

Peter_20
06-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Cloud and Tifa for two reasons-
1: They were childhood friends so they've known each other longer and

2: Tifa's hot!

~SapphireStar~
06-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Man how many more threads like this? It never ends ... I say Aeris and Cloud. Like I always have done.

BustaMo
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Tifa just because of how much they share in common, and well because Cloud can't be with Aeris anyway, since she's gone. YOu can't dwell on the past; but have to make the most of the future instead. He has Tifa there now. (even though I want her)

Aeris meant a lot to Cloud and all she did for the party, but I think he has more of the "crush" on Tifa, and her feelings are definitely the same back at him.

Ryushikaze
06-23-2006, 07:09 PM
It's pretty obvious even without the writers saying so. xD

Agreed, but it's good to have nontheless.

Sylvie
06-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Tifa. Tifa is just... better. They knew each other for a long time and Tifa always loved Cloud, and Cloud agreed to save her and be her "knight".

Evastio
06-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Aeris so they could both have Ancients as children. Also, in Kingdom Hearts it showed Cloud and Aeris being together at the end.

Besides, I don't think Cloud would appreciate having orthopedic children.

Topcat
06-29-2006, 11:52 PM
I feel sorry for Tifa:p She and Cloud were such good friends and then as soon as Aeris is on the scene he forgets all about her. HeHe typical man:D

*~Angel Wing~*
06-30-2006, 02:22 AM
Tifa. Tifa is just... better. They knew each other for a long time and Tifa always loved Cloud, and Cloud agreed to save her and be her "knight".
Yes definetly!!! :thumb:

I always thought Aeris was a pain throughout the game. :mad: :eep:

And even, Tifa stayed with Cloud and took care of him when he had that "mental breakdown" thing. :up: She's the one who truely loves him!!! :kaolove2:

Shiny
06-30-2006, 02:51 AM
Tifa, because she's still alive. Necrophilia is gross...

Ryushikaze
06-30-2006, 03:39 AM
Also, in Kingdom Hearts it showed Cloud and Aeris being together at the end.

Only, it didn't. She walks up, he does nothing. KH2 comes along and he's doing his damndest to get out of their one conversation.

I feel sorry for Tifa She and Cloud were such good friends and then as soon as Aeris is on the scene he forgets all about her. HeHe typical man

Are you playing the same FF7 as I am? The one where the first thing Cloud does after being hired to a bodyguard position by Aerith is run off to save Tifa?

When does Cloud forget all about Tifa?

Topcat
06-30-2006, 10:54 AM
I mean romantically, the story focuses on the relationship between Cloud and Aeris, Tifa seems to be pushed to one side, well thats the feeling i got anyway.

Etak-Evol
06-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Tifa, Aeris was too forward, always thought tifa was the better match

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
06-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Tifa bacause she's
1: Alive ; and,
2: knew him for longer

Sefie1999AD
06-30-2006, 03:15 PM
I'd say Tifa because she and Cloud have been friends for a long time. Cloud wanted to become a SOLDIER just so that he could be strong enough to protect Tifa. After Cloud left for SOLDIER, Tifa was thinking about him a lot, and I think she has a crush on Cloud during the game. Does Cloud return those feelings, that's mostly up to the player since he can make choices in the game, but Cloud and Tifa still have some very emotional scenes together during the game. Tifa also stayed with Cloud when he was messed up and in a wheelchair. She didn't abandom him, and she helped Cloud find out the truth (the real truth) about himself.

bipper
06-30-2006, 03:16 PM
I would have said Sephiroth. He seems to drive cloud and his constant banter and vile actions actually make cloud learn quite a bit about himself and his feelings towards other poeple and things.

For a chick, I would say Tifa, because she seems to deal with him better; but for some reason I voted Aeries:confused:

Bipper

SuperMillionaire
07-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Tifa. She's very sexy, and she cares for Cloud, and knew him longer, and is a very sweet girl, and she can fight, and of course, she's alive. I think that she should have been in Kingdom Hearts 1 (in her very sexy Final Fantasy VII outfit, so that she can sex up your Disney game).

Christmas
07-01-2006, 07:51 AM
JENOVA.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-25-2006, 08:06 PM
JENOVA.

LOL Jenova is not one of the choices.
Tifa or Aeris?

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 12:49 AM
tifa cause aeris dont do it with cloud

Dr. Acula
07-26-2006, 05:17 AM
Tifa is better for Cloud I think, because she's better for Cloud in almost every way. At first Aeris liked Cloud for Zack, and then started liking Cloud for himself, but she didn't actually know him. Tifa, on the other hand, has known him all her life, and Cloud actually joined SOLDIER so that he could protect (and impress) Tifa. Also, Tifa wanted Cloud to be her knight in shining armour (she said that once in the game, I forget where though)...
As another point, Aeris was very selfish when it came to Cloud, to me she seems like the type of girl who gets jealous easily. If she were to date Cloud, she might tell him to stop being friends with Tifa, if it came to it!

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Yeah your rite i hate those super jelous girls i had one or two of those before they dont wont you to have any girl-friends

PerpetualBurn
07-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Tifa. Because the entire game and film were an obvious attempt to make them perfect for each other.

chrisfffan
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
i know this isnt real life haha but just because you were friends with someone during childhood doesnt mean you will be great lovers they could get together but i think they will allways be friends.

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 05:35 PM
well i think Tifa would be better for cloud because Aeris is dead and that woul be necrophelia on cloud's part witch is frowned upon i most modern societies.

Dr. Acula
07-27-2006, 05:14 AM
Look, I think that Cloud and Aerith should get together, because I honestly believe that she's better for him. That would be great if she wasn't dead. In light of that fact, somewhere down the road Cloud and Tifa will probably end up together. I don't like it, but that's where I see it going.
I'm the complete opposite. I'm all for Tifa+Cloud, but if Aeris mysteriously comes back alive by some odd miracle and Cloud ends up with her, I won't like it but it might end up that way. But I don't actually see what's wrong with the Aeris/Cloud pair, apart from the fact she's a little selfish when it comes to him.

Ryushikaze
07-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Bringing Aerith back would destroy the meaning her death was supposed to have. She's not coming back.

TRANS_AM409
07-27-2006, 05:49 AM
tifa-cloud aeris is DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Acula
07-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Bringing Aerith back would destroy the meaning her death was supposed to have. She's not coming back.
Yeah I know. My thoughts exactly.

BardTard
07-27-2006, 07:01 AM
I like Aeris for Cloud. They're like, such a good couple.

Once I joined a CloudxAeris site and got banned for having slightly big font. :lol: I told them off. I wanna do it again. :tonberry:

HEY I FOUND THE SITE!!!

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith

Ryushikaze
07-27-2006, 07:31 AM
I've been there before. I found them to be primarily mindless, and unwilling to debate, from what I read. And that was with people who were much milder and less hardlined about unproven claims than I, and this is a subject I thoroughly enjoy being mean about.

Allow me to explain-
Cloud/Aerith might be a 'nice' couple, but so would, say, Vivi/Eiko. It does not mean we can assume that the attraction exists a priori. Numerous C/A shippers not only assume this, they demand it as truth- without any real evidence- and demand any claim otherwise be proven to an often unreachable standard- usually because they refuse to recognize effort. As such, I get mean. I demand they fulfill the burden of proof, explain things, and support their position IN CONTEXT. Most fail these criteria. I find the most honest ones admit they can't support it empirically, but just 'like' it. The worst, daflock, insisted that Cloud and Aerith, and Sephy by extension as the villian, were the ONLY characters who mattered, and that EVERYONE ELSE was pointless fluff. Of course, this was the same person who couldn't make any argument but an ad hom, so meh.
Where was I? Oh, right. Bringing this back to that site. Nice folk, but their heads are a bit in the clouds, not in the given evidence.

Quistis_Trepe
07-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Cloud and Tifa r better bcuz:

1.Aeris is dead.

2.From the way things r going, Cloud and Tifa will end up with eachother.

3.Cloud looks up to Aeris as a motherly figure.

4.Tifa has all of Aeith's characteristics. and she is better looking.

5.Aeris is just selfish when it comes to Cloud.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-28-2006, 11:19 PM
Why do i feel the urge to go to that site and completely mock them?

Humm...no i wont do it because they might turn crazy mad!!!:rolleyes2

Dr. Acula
07-29-2006, 02:43 AM

1.Aeris is dead.

THANK YOU!!! I totally agree with all the above points.

loinharte
07-29-2006, 02:47 AM

1.Aeris is dead.

i agree aeris is dead cant happen

unless he does naughty things tho aeris's corpse?

Dr. Acula
07-29-2006, 02:50 AM

1.Aeris is dead.

i agree aeris is dead cant happen

unless he does naughty things tho aeris's corpse?
*pukes* ugh!!!:O_O:

loinharte
07-29-2006, 03:01 AM
dont know what i was thinkin
but you know cloud
*puke*

topnotchwholesaledotcom
07-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Aeris and Cloud they would get along better

Cloudstrife4003
08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Aeris all the way....

Rikku*
08-02-2006, 12:49 AM
I THINK CloudxAeris!..that couple is way better

lovehurts
08-02-2006, 01:21 AM
tifa. Her big breats would keep him warm at night and would serve as a nice pillow. I can think of other reasons too.

Zidane x Auron
08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
i personally think that aeris and cloud would make the better couple. but seeing as aeris is dead that doesnt matter. tifa is also much more of a looker, which would give any reasonable guy (cloud and myself included), a better reason to pick tifa. tho while looking at the comments, i noticed that many agreed with the fact that aeris was more gentle, but a jelous one. i believe it could go any way, though with all of the facts added up, tifa comes out on top, maily because she knew cloud for a long time, and is the only one of her and aeris alive, coupled with all the other facts accumulated

playaGAW
08-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Yuffie is da sexiest.

Quistis_Trepe
08-02-2006, 08:15 AM

1.Aeris is dead.

I also forgot to add the only reason Aeris liked Cluod was bcuz he reminded her of Zack.

And if Zack never died, she would still be with him...

Dr. Acula
08-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Most things in the ff7 compilation point to tifa and cloud being together. In AC they lived together with Marlene and Denzel as a "family" and I heard somewhere that in Maiden Who Travels the Planet when Aeris was observing Tifa and Cloud in the Lifestream, she realises that Tifa has been in Cloud's heart all along. But I wouldn't know, I haven't read it.:confused:

Zidane x Auron
08-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, its true they live together in AC... but theres a good reason for that. Aeris kicked the bucket, pushing up daisies, dead. But if you've watched the movie, tifa answers the phone saying " strife delivery services". If i had a guess, i believe that they're married or something of that matter.

Ryushikaze
08-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Y'know, people who claim that Cloud and Tifa are only together because Aerith is dead irritate me. If they could provide anything half as substantial in favor of C/A as there is for C/T- and this is only in game, nevermind the additional sources like Reunion files which are the nails in th coffin- It wouldn't be as irritating, but they don't, and it is. It really is.

I'm just sick of the 'They're a better couple' 'Cloud likes her better' and 'They'd get along better' BS without any supporting evidence.

Dr. Acula
08-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Yes, its true they live together in AC... but theres a good reason for that. Aeris kicked the bucket, pushing up daisies, dead. But if you've watched the movie, tifa answers the phone saying " strife delivery services". If i had a guess, i believe that they're married or something of that matter.
I thought they were married at first glance. That "Strife Delivery Service" thing and the fact that Tifa wears a ring on her ring finger made me think this.

Kain911
08-03-2006, 11:15 PM
I am thinking that Tifa would be better for Cloud, they are a great couple (Aeris just creeps me out) and she is extremely hot....

LegiT
08-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Tifa may be sexier than Aeris, but Aeris is more of that 'beautiful goddess' type.

I like Aeris/Cloud better, but either pair works out in the end.

Kain911
08-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Tifa can kick butt and taht is hot, dont you agree??

Ryushikaze
08-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Tifa may be sexier than Aeris, but Aeris is more of that 'beautiful goddess' type.

'Beautiful goddes' type? Explain.

I like Aeris/Cloud better, but either pair works out in the end.

Actually, CloudX Aerith can't work. Relationships with a corpse tend not to work out.

Zidane x Auron
08-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Yes, i agree, only goth/emo people do that kinda crap. And to those who say there's no evidence that Tifa and Cloud should be together, thats BS. They've been friends since childhood, overcame hardships together, and more. If thats not substancial proof, I'd love to see someone come up with a better reason for Cloud and Aeris to be together. (Although i wouldn't mind an AerisxCloud hookup, just rather a TifaxCloud hookup).

Tifa's best friend
08-12-2006, 08:43 AM
aeris because Cloud is the one who loves her. and yeah, i guess so must be Aeris suits well for Cloud too anyways, they love each other, she is self- sacrafasing, also in love wit him, what i said before and i think their love is also very touching... :heart: :love: :heart:

Distain
08-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Man this is like the 50ith time the whole Arie's vs. Tifa thing's been up here. I'v explaned it like 3 times befor so...

Tifa.

Ryushikaze
08-12-2006, 07:21 PM
aeris because Cloud is the one who loves her.

No one has ever actually proven this. Ever. If you think you can, be my guest and try.

and yeah, i guess so must be Aeris suits well for Cloud too anyways, they love each other,

unproven claim...

she is self- sacrafasing, also in love wit him,

So is Tifa. What's your point?

what i said before and i think their love is also very touching... :heart: :love: :heart:

They'd have to have love for it to be touching. Pony up, si vous plait.

Zidane x Auron
08-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Merci, Ryushikaze. You and me both are on the same page here. The best thing AerisxCloud fans can come up with is " oh they love each other", which is, as you said, unprovable. Tifa and Cloud have love for each other with proof from Night Under the Highwind, not to mention the extremly possible marrige of Cloud and Tifa as seen in AC.

Helios
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Yes, i agree, only goth/emo people do that kinda crap.

I disagree, I think that insane people do that.

Personally I'm a Tifa-Cloud person, for pretty much all the reasons the others have put forward.

Dr. Acula
08-20-2006, 09:05 AM
aeris because Cloud is the one who loves her.

No one has ever actually proven this. Ever. If you think you can, be my guest and try.

and yeah, i guess so must be Aeris suits well for Cloud too anyways, they love each other,

unproven claim...

she is self- sacrafasing, also in love wit him,

So is Tifa. What's your point?

what i said before and i think their love is also very touching... :heart: :love: :heart:

They'd have to have love for it to be touching. Pony up, si vous plait.

I agree... there's no proof!!!! WHERE'S THE PROOF??!!!

TRANS_AM409
08-20-2006, 04:27 PM
tifa nuf said!

*Lady luck*
08-20-2006, 06:14 PM
There is no actual proof for any of it. It’s basically just how you interpret it and who you like better. I’ve heard all of the reasons for both girls and personally I like him better with Tifa, but that’s just my OPINION.

Ryushikaze
08-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Actually, there is proof now. Case of Tifa has Cloud telling Tifa that he plans on starting a new life by her side, and Reunion files has Nojima saying that one of the first things cemented about the movie was that Cloud and Tifa were together, and Nomura said that Tifa was a Koibito.

Aralith
08-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Proof of Cloud's feelings after Aerith's death, but during the events of the game (and the only point in Cloud's life where he and Aerith knew each other) the evidence is not so plentiful. I say that he did love Aerith during the course of the game, but people move on and I think he fell in love with Tifa afterwards.

Sure, some of you have put forth evidence for Tifa, and maybe you're right. Maybe it's just I'm a little biased because I really liked Aerith and the idea of her and Cloud being together. But so far, I have not seen anything definitive in-game that would prove who Cloud loved.

*Lady luck*
08-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Actually, there is proof now. Case of Tifa has Cloud telling Tifa that he plans on starting a new life by her side, and Reunion files has Nojima saying that one of the first things cemented about the movie was that Cloud and Tifa were together, and Nomura said that Tifa was a Koibito.

well it would be pretty impossible for him to end up with aries

Proof of Cloud's feelings after Aerith's death, but during the events of the game (and the only point in Cloud's life where he and Aerith knew each other) the evidence is not so plentiful. I say that he did love Aerith during the course of the game, but people move on and I think he fell in love with Tifa afterwards.

Sure, some of you have put forth evidence for Tifa, and maybe you're right. Maybe it's just I'm a little biased because I really liked Aerith and the idea of her and Cloud being together. But so far, I have not seen anything definitive in-game that would prove who Cloud loved.

i completely agree

Distain
08-20-2006, 08:39 PM
I always thought of Tifa as the one he loved as a person, and Aries kinda like his gardian angle or somthing. That he loved Aries too, just not in the same way as Tifa.

Dr. Acula
08-23-2006, 07:44 AM

I'm a little biased too. I like Tifa better.:p

G SpOtZ
08-23-2006, 08:03 AM
Where's the love for Palmer, huh?

CloudxPalmerxTeacup of lard.

Zidane x Auron
08-23-2006, 02:50 PM
It's because of the creators. From what I've heard, they rushed and didn't get to plan out the definitivelove relationship. It also could have been planned this way. But I'm a logical kind of person. You can say AerisxCloud, I respect your desicion, cause I used to go on that side. But after a review, I found that Tifa was there for Cloud, so maybe it was meant to be that way.