PDA

View Full Version : the back of the game case

Lynx
06-23-2006, 05:39 AM
on the back youll notice theres a picture of bahamut attacking ands its in an area that you never fight in. my cousin told me the onyl way to get to that place was to get every single item in every floor of the deep dungeon. not the phoenix downs or whatever they are but the special rare item 4 in each floor. now my problem is im way to lazy to do this so does anyone know if this is true so i can figure out if its worth doing?

Zeromus_X
06-23-2006, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure he's just messing with you.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-23-2006, 06:28 AM
That screenshot is from a preliminary version of the game. It doesn't exist in the final version regardless of what items you acquire.

conan
06-23-2006, 07:38 PM
NO, it's real! I've been there! You have to get every item from the deep dungeon, and get 16 characters to master every job and be level 99!!

Just kidding.

Lynx
06-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Ah conan i onyl had the screen scrolled down some so for a minute there i wa psyched haha. i dont know though i think it might still be worth checking out but for now i still have to beat star ocean before i move on to FFT again.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-26-2006, 06:06 AM
this is like one of those "get the silver chocobo" or "Revive Aeris" or "Get Sephiroth on your Team" Rumors from FF7

soo many people waisted soooooo many hours. Myself included.... i really wanted a freakin Silver Chocobo.....

dodhungry
07-03-2006, 06:13 AM
Ya know if you cruise around on Yahoo looking for screenshots on FFT you will find that there are many upon many areas that I nor any of my friends have never seen. The thing is though, most of them are in Jap so I wonder if there is a difference between the Jap and American FFT.

Oh BTW Blue Rider awsome sig :eek: