PDA

View Full Version : Something strange...

Dark Messenger
06-23-2006, 01:24 PM
It's about Rubicante... I know he absorbs Ice when his cloak is closed. But when he opened it, I summoned Shiva and then he suddenly casted Blizzara on himself! Was that him or did Shiva somehow do that... ?

Maybe he thought his cloak was closed or something, so he'd heal himself....

Captain Maxx Power
06-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Rubicante's AI's a bit buggered to say the least. He'll quite often accidentally cast Blizzara on himself despite being vulnerable to it. This is probably to do with the fact that he tends to select his attack patern just before he "changes stance". Since his battle tactics and this state aren't directly linked you get the unforunate cross-over. Well, unfortunate for him.

Evastio
06-23-2006, 09:48 PM
It's about Rubicante... I know he absorbs Ice when his cloak is closed. But when he opened it, I summoned Shiva and then he suddenly casted Blizzara on himself! Was that him or did Shiva somehow do that... ?

Maybe he thought his cloak was closed or something, so he'd heal himself....
I was lucky enough for that to happen to me on the GBA Version of FF4. :D

I'm guessing Rubicante's counterattacks are always the same whether his cape is open or not.

Aurongel
08-06-2006, 04:55 PM
That same thing happened to me, except, you know when after you defeat all the lords at once and the an you fight the CPU. Well I was hacking away at the defence node, when it used restore (+3000HP to CPU) but... he didn't use it on the CPU, HE USED IT ON ME (Edge to be preceise)

f f freak
08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
On the GBA version Rubicante killed himself using Blizzara. I had just used Blizzara with Rydia and then he used Blizzara and killed himself.

cecil+rosa
08-24-2006, 07:48 PM
lol funney when i was faceing him he did that once but only once