PDA

View Full Version : love what dose it mean to you

chii
06-23-2006, 07:29 PM
what dose love mean to you????

Tasura
06-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Hmmm, it can mean alot of things, I suppose, it all depends really.

Rye
06-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Love is the reason that the Hallmark Industry exist.

Just felt like getting that out of the way before some random bitter person busted out with that one. Anyway, I couldn't say what love means to me exactly, because I don't think anyone could say what love truly means to them without using adjectives such as "wonderful" and "amazing", followed by a "that's an understatement, of course!" Or use the famous "Love is too amazing to put into words!" which is a bit of a contradiction there. :)

Jojee
06-23-2006, 07:34 PM
L is for the way I look at you~
O is for the only one for me~
V is Very , very Ex- Tra ordinary~
E is Even more than anything that you adore~~:cool:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Loves means nothing to me. I'm a tennis player.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-23-2006, 07:38 PM
love is never having to say you're sorry

Alive-Cat
06-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Frolicking with Elephants in the sun, of course! :greenie:

Black Angel
06-23-2006, 07:46 PM
I concur.

~SapphireStar~
06-23-2006, 07:48 PM
Love can be the most wonderful feeling in the world and the most painful.

kikimm
06-23-2006, 08:02 PM

Oh my fucking god yes I was trying to think of that last one, the e last night. I can't ever remember what it is, and the song always gets stuck in my head every few months so yay.

I don't know what love means to me. That's such a vague question. Or maybe it's not vague, but I don't even know where to begin to answer it. I'm glad it's out there. :up:

bipper
06-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Love means the exact polar opposite of hate, yet it can breed the very same behavior. It can consume you just as well. Love is a powerful feeling, that many never find; even if it is right in front of them.
Love is dangerous, as any emotion can be.

Loves means nothing to me. I'm a tennis player.
<3

Bip

DynasticJam
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
I think that love means to want to be with someone for ever!

Old Manus
06-23-2006, 08:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/whatislove.gif

eestlinc
06-23-2006, 08:16 PM
love is a chemical reaction in the brain

XxSephirothxX
06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Love is the highest high and the lowest low, or perhaps both at once; in a sense, it's the end of Casablanca.

Rick: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
Ilsa: But, Richard, no, I... I...
Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louie?
Captain Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.
Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.
Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

StarChild
06-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Love means everything to me. There is no feeling like being in love and being loved.

Venom
06-23-2006, 08:30 PM
I dont know what it means to me.