PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed

Elpizo
06-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey, you know, the more scans and artwork and pictures I see fro mFF III DS, the more excited I get about this game. And I feel that many people here feel the same way.

Is it me or are people more excited about this than they are for let's say FF XII or de GBA versions of V and VI?

I know I am. I loved the NES version. And now with three boys and one amazingly looking girl (lol, I só love Refia.), deeper characters and backgroundstory, I'd say this Final Fantasy remake can really take its place above on the list of best FF's!

Other people feeling this way? I know, it sounds weird, but I just had to post it. *Shrugs.*

eestlinc
06-23-2006, 09:20 PM
hell yes, i've always wanted to play this game all the way through but i find the NES emulating to be annoying.

Tavrobel
06-23-2006, 09:38 PM
It's always more obvious when you want something. It's even more obvious when it's mentioned in a section of the forum dedicated to it. Ohh yeah, I want this game too.

ljkkjlcm9
06-23-2006, 09:42 PM
honestly? FFVI has always been my favorite, and this has been my 2nd favorite since I played it, so I'm extremely excited for it, in fact I think it may end up being my favorite FF with this version! Now, I'm also excited about the GBA remakes, but I'm not too excited about the NEW games.

THE JACKEL

im_mrbrightside20
06-24-2006, 07:48 AM
dude im so with you because like i was really excited about all the remakes they were making cause they were all hand held but wow im so freaking excited about this game this is the most excited i've ever been about a video game im just like AHH I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER i mean right now FF3 is on my mind not ff12 or the remakes for the gba lol

Hayabusa
06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
What's been forbidden is always more desirable.

Adam and Eve = Apple
Probition = Alcohol
momma's cookie jar = COOKIES

FF3 = not in America...........NEED IT. WANT IT. YES

Moon Rabbits
06-24-2006, 04:46 PM
I can't wait for it.

I don't have a DS though. :cry:

Elpizo
06-24-2006, 05:43 PM
I can't wait for it.

I don't have a DS though. :cry:
Consider buying a DS Lite. It's worth the money, I heard. (I heard because DS Lite is not yet out here in Europe, in a few days he will be, though, or he already is, uh, don't remember.)

Angi-Kaiser
06-24-2006, 07:23 PM
I think it just came out in Europ either today or yesterday. Aparently, it didn't have the same long lines and sell-outs as Japan/US

Crossblades
06-24-2006, 09:41 PM
i'm actually more excited for FF III than I am for XII. I just hope I get a DS by the time it gets released

Angi-Kaiser
06-25-2006, 08:25 PM
I got a job this summer, and I know where most of my paychecks are going to go: Gas and Final Fantasy... FF III in September... come faster, darnit!

Reine
06-26-2006, 03:16 AM
My sig will tell what I think of the game.

btw, the DS Lite came out in NZ before UK xD

Im getting one just for this game..

DJZen
06-26-2006, 05:23 AM
I was very excited about it at first, but my excitement is kinda dying down now. I guess I can only be fanatical about something for so long. I'm still gonna get it, obviously, I'm just less excited about it than I was before. I already have a DS Lite and I'm very happy with the purchase. It really does have some awesome titles. In fact, it's calling to me now... :eek:

Lynx
06-26-2006, 06:45 AM
i think a lot of people are psyched about this game because its like the missing link to the series for most. i played the emulator a long time ago. i must say i liked it and at times challangeing.

jj984jj
06-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah, it's definitely going to be nice to finally be able to have the whole series in English... officially that is.

Sefie1999AD
06-27-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm also looking forward to this game, and I'm more excited about FFIII DS than about FFV and FFVI GBA remakes. However, I'm not too excited about having to spend 150 euros on buying a DS Lite and another 50+ euros on buying the game, especially when I don't think I'll be getting other games than FFIII for DS.

Elpizo
06-27-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm also looking forward to this game, and I'm more excited about FFIII DS than about FFV and FFVI GBA remakes. However, I'm not too excited about having to spend 150 euros on buying a DS Lite and another 50+ euros on buying the game, especially when I don't think I'll be getting other games than FFIII for DS.
Well, you can always wait a bit until the price has dropped to 140 euros for a DS Lite and 40 euro for FF III. But 150 euros for a DS was worth it, and for a DS Lite it's certainly worth it. There are plenty of interesting games on the DS. Like beside FF III, I'm also getting CC: Ring of Fate and Zelda PH. And that + the fact that you are able to play FF I till VI on the DS makes it all worth for me. ^^ For me, that is.

ingus the dark night
11-12-2006, 05:09 PM
hell ya the new ff3 looks kick ass i am not getting it till x mas
cuz iam poor as hell but i cannot wait to get it:excited:

Zeromus_X
11-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Two more days.

Vermachtnis
11-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Hellz yea I'm excited about FFIII DS. I not really too keen on playing, haven't even considered buying it yet, FFXII though. But, I'm totally getting FFV and FFVI Advance when they come out though. FFIV Advance was what got really going though. It was my favorite FF. I was looking foward to that more than III, but not by much though.

undnce
11-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm sooo with ya

feioncastor
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
I may be the biggest FF6 enthusiast that I know, but I am still more excited for FF3DS than I am for FF6A. Primary because I own FF6, on two mediums already (SNES as "Final Fantasy III" and PSX as half of "Final Fantasy Anthology"). Sure, the special features in FF6A are gonna bring a few new things to the table, and I can't wait, but this version of FF3 is gonna change a lot of things, and so far, it all seems positive.

I just recently decided I'd obtain and play the NES version of FF3. I now like it more than many other entries in the series, including FF2, FF8, FF9, FF10 and maybe FF5 (not sure about that one). I loved the old NES graphics and sound. It's so much fun to play old games, which is why my collection of NES games is growing quite rapidly.

I actually got all the way to Forbidden Land Eureka in about 2 sittings, the first of which I simply got to the part where you fly Cid's Airship into that obstacle, so the second session was quite intense and engaging.

I can't wait to play this new version of FF3. I've been so bummed out over the last 5 or 6 months because I couldn't find my DS. I had given up looking for it and decided that I'd have to buy another one so that I could play FF3. But about a week ago, my daughter found my DS so now I'll be totally prepared for when FF3 comes out.

Can't wait!