PDA

View Full Version : games you are the best at.

Lynx
06-24-2006, 12:00 AM
im sure most people have games where you think your unbeatable. im talking about 2 player versus mode unbeatable. i think im un beatable in armored core 3 my light weight super fast AC can stay flying through entire battles simply. so yeah i clame to be un beatable in AC3 what games do you claim to be unbeatable at aka the best?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM
super smash bro melee

Craig
06-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Well, me and my friend make quite the team at Mario Kart: Double Dash. I do the driving, he does the item throwing and barging. We're pretty much flawless.

I also happen to be quite good at SSBM, although I'm probably not as good as the "experts". I can hardly Wavedash for example.

kikimm
06-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Gran Turismo 3. 8-) Oh, whatta game. Although I haven't played it in a really long time, and I'd need a couple hours before I could get back into the groove.

And Katamari Damacy, but that game has such a crappy versus mode.

DK
06-24-2006, 01:01 AM
Gran Turismo 3. 8-) Oh, whatta game. Although I haven't played it in a really long time, and I'd need a couple hours before I could get back into the groove.

I will take you down and destroy you. Don't even try me.

Also, Fifa 2003. I am nothing short of a god at that game.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Burnout 3. Or Super Smash Bros. For N64 :D

Lionx
06-24-2006, 01:08 AM
None, because theres usually always someone better than you. Unless you faced any decent player and havent lost once, saying you are the best at the game usually implies arrogance and usually those i see say that they are the best...are incredibly stupid ;i Not only because saying it sounds dumb, but they usually arent anything decent either and get pwned when someone of a decent skill level come challenge them.

So in the end i decide to be humble and take my wins and losts as experiences to get better. I hardly doubt there is a "best player".

Psychotic
06-24-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Evolution Soccer 5. Much better than that FIFA filth.

I also consider myself to be pretty handy at Red Alert 2.

DK
06-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Fifa 2003 is the greatest ever. :D

Venom
06-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Mortal Kombat Deception.:cool:

Ultima Shadow
06-24-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm not unbeatable at any game. And neither is anyone.

However... the VS games that I have the highest personal skill level in are without a doubt SSBM and Crash Team Racing + Crash Nitro Kart. But even though I'm pretty good at SSBM, I know that there's a lot of people who can totally pwn me sooooo bad. Like... CJ and Ken, for example. >_<

Griff
06-24-2006, 01:35 AM
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, and DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Roto13
06-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Super Smash Bros. For N64 :D

Outer Heaven
06-24-2006, 02:43 AM
Rainbowsix Six 3: Raven shield

The only run and gun game I'm very good at.

Cruise Control
06-24-2006, 02:50 AM
SSBM, SSBM
Counterstrike
Starwars: Battle-Front 2
Timesplitters 1, 2, 3

Spammerman
06-24-2006, 02:50 AM
MK trilogy, dynasty warriors, and the original smash bros.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-24-2006, 02:56 AM
star wars battlefront 1 and 2

Slothy
06-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Those saying there is no best player should try to lighten up a bit. Obviously that's true, but this is just in good fun so try and enjoy yourselves a little bit.

My best games are probably Team Fortress Classic and Day of Defeat & DOD:Source. I haven't played TFC in a while, but it doesn't take me long to get back into, and I'm an awesome sniper in that game. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've seen maybe a half dozen or so snipers that were better than me back when I was playing all the time. And in DOD, and DOD:Source in particular, I won't claim to be the best around, but I've fairly often managed to do some major damage to entire teams by myself. Sometimes going so far as to kill 6 or 7 people before being brought down. All depends on how good the players on the other team are though.

The game I was probably best at over the years was Turok 2 though. I haven't played in the better part of a decade, but when I was playing it all the time I became extremely good at getting headshots, usually on the first shot. So I'd run around with the crossbow killing anyone I played, often before they could even get a shot off. Eventually no one would play against me and I don't blame them, since I don't remember anyone ever beating me in that game. If my friends were lucky they'd manage to kill me once or twice in a game, and that was usually when it was three on one.

DK
06-24-2006, 03:39 AM
This isn't trying to say "you are the best at this game" anyway, he wants to know which game you play better than any others you have.

Lionx
06-24-2006, 05:29 AM
I think i was a little thrown off by the "think you are unbeatable" part ;i Because i truly never felt that way.

Capcom vs SNK 2
Guilty Gear XX # Reload

Ramza Beoulve
06-24-2006, 05:42 AM
umm...

Megaman X series
Megaman Zero series
Gran Turismo 4
Castlevania

:riiight:

DeathKnight
06-24-2006, 05:44 AM

I will take you down and destroy you. Don't even try me.

Also, Fifa 2003. I am nothing short of a god at that game.

I would dissapear BOTH of you into nothingness in ANY Gran Turismo. My brother and I have become legends with this game, we even bought the 1st Gran Turismo the day it came out and every sequel to it ever since. I really hope this series goes ONLINE and I think it will on the PlayStation3.

But there's a series where NO ONE and I mean NO ONE would EVER beat me, and that's Street Fighter(excluding the SF III series which I dispise).

Rase
06-24-2006, 05:59 AM
I'm pretty good at The Quiet Game. :p

ljkkjlcm9
06-24-2006, 07:23 AM
I'm good at every game I play, even ones I just pick up, that's why people typically only play games with me expecting to lose if I've played it before, or they give me a new game so they can win for awhile, note, only for awhile, it balances eventually

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
06-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Im not smug and going to say im unbeatable at these games, but I think im pretty good seeing as Ive played them alot.

GGX2 # Reload
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
Rival Schools

Fighters in general I would say Im good at, just because I play alot of them.

Alixsar
06-24-2006, 09:48 AM
Megaman X4 (with X, I hate you Zero)
Soul Calibur III
Resident Evil 4
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Starfox 64

I am better than you at all of these (except maybe RE4 which I'm only pretty good at).

black orb
06-24-2006, 10:42 AM
>>> I just play rpgs so I have lost my edge with all the other game genres but I still doing fine with Megaman and 2D fighting games..

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Soul Calibur III
Resident Evil 4
Starfox 64

I am better than you at all of these (except maybe RE4 which I'm only pretty good at).Yeah? What's your high score in Star Fox?

Malboro_Menace
06-24-2006, 11:08 AM
As others have said, SSB. I truly pwn with Pikachu.

AOM I used to be really good at. And The titans expansion
LOTR 2 and 3
NRL 1 and 2
When I played Runescape I had a pure who owned.
Lylatwars
LOTR Battle for middle earth
GTA: San Andreas
Battlefront 1 and 2
Dynasty warriors 3 and 4 (my friend owns these, we make an awesome team)
And I got a game yesterday, Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance II. I'm alright at that.

But yeah when it came to SSB, I was heaps good.

The Shoeless Hobo
06-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Crash Team Racing on the original PlayStation. ;)

Markus. D
06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
DDR... so far.

Old Manus
06-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Star Wars Battlefront 1-2

Mo-Nercy
06-24-2006, 04:25 PM
dynasty warriors
Amazing. I can press the Square button too.

Probably Soul Calibur II for me. Soul Calibur III hasn't clicked well with me unfortunately. Still good enough to pwn the Gamer's Guild at uni though :D. Come next month, I'll be able to really test myself in a local SC3 tourny.

Doomie
06-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Pro Evolution Soccer 5. Much better than that FIFA filth.

you take PES5, and I'll take WE9. :D

KoShiatar
06-24-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm not unbeatable at anything, but I could survive a few rounds at the good old Puzzle Bobble.

Rocket Edge
06-24-2006, 04:56 PM
FIFA games
Need for speed underground
But most especially Tekken games. ive yet to find a person who can pawn me with Paul :P

Lynx
06-24-2006, 07:25 PM
ok everyone who thinks its "smug" or "arrogant" to say your the best need to calm down. i meant this thing more of a joke. most people play games and think there the best at it even though theres probably someone better then them.

and i had forgotten about super smash brothers melee. i dont think im the best but i know i use to be really good. if onyl i got every trophy haha.

Reine
06-25-2006, 05:37 AM
I consider myself a "Doom God" as the term goes....I finally beat my rival not so long ago, winning the tournament he always wins..oh man that felt great.

Im also pretty good at UT (The original) but not as much as Doom...

I suck at any and all VS fighting games though, even Star Ocean 3

Ryth
06-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Around here I'm considered a total and utter God at Tony Hawk. I'm also skilled at Soul Calibur, wouldn't call myself excellent but I'm good enough, I suppose. I'm also pretty good at Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.

Slade
06-25-2006, 06:57 AM
These are my 'best' games and how good I am at them :D

Semi-Godly:
- Final Fantasy (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2)

Godly:
- Resident Evil (1,2,3 and Code Veronica)

Hell Godly:
-Tekken (3,4 and 5)

Words Cannot explain the Amount of Godly:
(you wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley weilding these games)
- The original Doom games (1,2 and Final)
- The Mega Drive Sonic the Hedgehog games (1,2,3 and Knuckles)

fantasyjunkie
06-25-2006, 09:49 AM
I have never been the best at any game but the one I was most skilled at was the original Gran Turismo.

Master Quan
06-25-2006, 11:20 AM

HELL YEAH.

Madame Adequate
06-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.

I only remember losing about four times out of something like a hundred and fifty games. I used to be able to go up against teams and beat them.

Don't know if I still can, however.

Not too shabby at WCIII, either, but not nearly good enough to proclaim myself 'best' or even 'top tier'. Just pretty good against most people I go up against.

Probably Soul Calibur II for me. Soul Calibur III hasn't clicked well with me unfortunately. Still good enough to pwn the Gamer's Guild at uni though . Come next month, I'll be able to really test myself in a local SC3 tourny.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at the SC games as well, but I'm not gonna say I'm godly. Except at actual, original Soul Calibur, which I need to get for my DC... I was totally awesome at that xD And III hasn't grabbed me, either.

Timesplitters 2 comes to mind, also. I'm not as good at FP for some reason, but I was incredibly hot /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif at TS2.

Mo-Nercy
06-25-2006, 01:46 PM
ok everyone who thinks its "smug" or "arrogant" to say your the best need to calm down. i meant this thing more of a joke. most people play games and think there the best at it even though theres probably someone better then them.
This (http://thatvideosite.com/view/56.html) guy on the other hand, HAS to be the world's best at Tetris.

Pheesh
06-25-2006, 02:17 PM
I pride myself on my EA Fight Night 2004 playing. No doubt there would be those who would pwn me, but I'm pretty good and if I do beat someone my clubber lang quotes are never far behind.

Also I have got myself really good at tiger woods pga tour 2005.

Stay Essential
EE

AdVenT
06-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Halo 1, 2 but only against my friends. Compared to some of the guys on XBL I suck.

DeathKnight
06-25-2006, 04:01 PM

HELL YEAH.

That game kicked/kicks ass (I wish SONY would've bought the rights to Crash.........=(...)

~SapphireStar~
06-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Apart from RPGs, I rule at DOA2. I beat anyone I played agaisnt :D Havent played it in a few years.

Alixsar
06-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Soul Calibur III
Resident Evil 4
Starfox 64

I am better than you at all of these (except maybe RE4 which I'm only pretty good at).Yeah? What's your high score in Star Fox?

I regretfully sold my copy years ago so I could get a PS2, so I don't quite remember. I do remember that it's 1.9k, I just don't remember the last two digits. I'm sure there are better scores out there, so I'm not going to be terrible upset if I get shown up.

Shiny
06-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Virtual Fighter
Need for Speed

These are the only muliplayer games that no one has succeeded in beating me in yet.

Lawr
06-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Super Smash Bros. Melee, Any DBZ Budokai Game, and Any Armored Core Game, World Tour Soccer 2005, Marvel Nemesis-Rise of The Imperfects.
Yes, I am a walking Demi-God. Bow...now.

Oh yeah and the game you play with your hands, Styx. No-one has beaten me in my whole entire life in that game.

Lynx
06-26-2006, 02:42 AM
ok mo-nercy that guy playing tetris probably was the best ever haha.

Reine
06-26-2006, 03:48 AM
- The original Doom games (1,2 and Final)
- The Mega Drive Sonic the Hedgehog games (1,2,3 and Knuckles)

You sir, have my respect.

boys from the dwarf
06-26-2006, 07:57 AM
im not the best at FF but out of a few friends i am almost certainly the best. my experience in playing most of the FFs and my strategy makes me good and better than quite a lot of people. me +tekken 5 +bryan= KILL. i can easily beat story mode with him no problem. in arcade mode i got him up near to the highest rank but my save file corrupted. on training mode i put difficulty on ultra hard and made it so the enemy attacked me and put a damage counter on and i was doing thouands more damage than him. FF and tekken are probly the two games im best at. im good at a lot opf games and ive always been considered a very good gamer.

sir helix
06-26-2006, 08:09 AM
the games im best at are devil may cry beaten100 times ffx beaten26 times and street fighter ex3 wel i just domonate that game

DynasticJam
06-26-2006, 08:35 AM
For me it can vary, I am good at most games once I get the hang of it, but at the moment I would say that I'm best at most racing games like Burnout Revenge and Need For Speed: Most Wanted or any other fast-paced video game.

Ultima Shadow
06-26-2006, 12:20 PM
im talking about 2 player versus mode

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Mario Go Kart - Snes ~ i use DK or Bowser

Zelda: OoT - N64 ~ Just finished the 3 heart Challenge

FFT - PS1 ~ Currently attempting the Monster Only Challenge

Blades of Steel - Nes ~omfg NES hockey PWNS!

Yuffie514
06-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven...

* place 30~35 sticky bombs on anyone you want. stick them onto your target with stealth, since it would be hard to do so if you are spotted. chase/make them follow you off a ledge and enjoy the wonderful [4th of July] fireworks display, xD. that should teach them to never mess with you again.
* secret dimension: use Wrath of Heaven on the samurai in the middle of the staircase, after killing Tajima w/Rikimaru in Echigoya (layout 2). it's a good idea to have Ninja Rebirth and smoke bombs for best results.
* no burns from torches: kill any of the three main characters on a torch in the last section of Ronin Village (the watermill). have Ninja Rebirth with you or pick up one. when you revive and jump onto other torches, you will not receive damages.

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2006, 12:12 AM
Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Halo 1 & 2 (I've never played on Live though), NFL Blitz, Soul Calibur 2.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-02-2006, 07:02 AM
I am pretty much unbeatable in Soul Calibur II with Link. Really only my elder cousin would be able to beat me. I get demolished in Soul Calibur III, though.

I am pretty much unstoppable with Roy in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've rarely lost to a human opponent, but it pisses me off when people act like the Cubs just won the World Series in (however many years it has been) for the first time. Made me want to punt my GCN off a rooftop.

I'm also literally unstoppable with Goku in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3. Then again, Goku is only slightly less omnipotent than God in that game. I can do very well with Bardock, assuming the computer isn't a cheap punk and ring-outs me (which is why the World Tournament stage, in my opinion, should never be used outside of World Tournament mode).

Lawr
07-03-2006, 02:02 PM
I challenge you! *pulls out the white glove*

Budokai is MY turf!

drunkymonkey
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm really good at HL2: DM, and I like to think myself good on Rome Total War. That's about it though...

DanteV9
07-05-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm great at many games. Though, sport games are not my cup o' tea.

Lawr
07-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Hot Shots Golf 3

Sephex
07-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Soul Calibur III
Resident Evil 4
Starfox 64

I know you aren't asking me but I think I have 1,600something or 1,700something as my top. I thought I did alright. WHAT'S YOURS?!

{I know it's probably better)...

edczxcvbnm
07-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Bigfoot! I DARE anyone to ever try to beat me at that game...that and mario party 2.

I am really good at other games and I know of few who are as good as I am at them.

Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger

Those are the main ones but I am fairly sure that I am the greatest bigfoot player to have ever lived. I stomp mad mud holes in the computer in that game and everyone to have ever faced me has been met with a horrible elimination very early on.

Fate Fatale
07-07-2006, 01:52 AM
games i am deliciously goed at are Mainly the Kingdom Hearts Games.... and the like...