PDA

View Full Version : GRINNY

Craig
06-24-2006, 02:10 AM
So yeah, I remember once when I was in Primary School a mate of mine showed me this book called Grinny, and it was about an alien who posed as as someone's grandmother. I didn't really read it to be honest, but all I remember is that the front cover of the book scared the crap out of me. Anyway, that was a good 10 years ago and since then I could vaguely remember what it looked like, but not totally having not seen it in so long.

A thread in EoFF reminded me of this book and I looked it up on Google, and holy crap. I forgot how terrifying it was. Grinny is watching me with her UFO EYES OMG MNGRKLGF

Anyone read GRINNY? OR DID THE FRONT COVER TERRIFY YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU WET YOURSELF INSTANTLY? (That never happened to me)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/GRINNY.jpg

GRINNY IS WATCHING YOU

OH GOD ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD FEARS ARE FLOODING BACK I'M GONNA START HAVING THAT RECURRING DREAM I USED HAVE WHEN I WAS 5 AGAIN.

P.S. So I just clicked preview thread right, and I saw the Grinny. I'm terrified. Someone hold me. I don't think I'll look at this thread again, for fear of Grinny.

DK
06-24-2006, 03:37 AM
GILF imho