PDA

View Full Version : Final Form Help

Demon Lancer
06-24-2006, 04:31 AM
Does anyone know a good place to level it, All my other forms are lvl 7 but final form just doesnt have enough drive bars yet, its pain to kill 4 nobodies go to a save point leave come back kill 4 more xD

Zeromus_X
06-24-2006, 05:05 AM
The easiest way I find, is to go to the Cerberus Cup, and keep trying to activate it. Retry the match, and your Drive Gauge will refill, so you can keep trying as many times as you want until you get the Final Form.

Eiko Guy
06-24-2006, 06:27 AM
the best place is in the world that never was where you saw mickey running up those stairs and you see a treasure in the background

Tavrobel
06-24-2006, 02:28 PM
There are several options for Final Form. Unfortunately, you are stuck at killing 4 until you can get more bars. Then you can kill 5!

WtNW: begin at Proof of Existence, and either go into Addled Impasse or Havoc's Divide. Once you begin to level up, you can try expanding it to the section of the Hall of Empty Melodies right before Proof of Existence.

Alternatively, you can try Twilight's Passage (the stairwell) a few screens after Twilight's View and a few screens before Proof of Existence. This is not recommended because of the non-proximity of a Save Point, especially for lower level Final Forms.

Twilight Town: Yen Sid's Tower. There are a great amount of Nobodies in the Tower itself, and since a Save Point is nearby the entire time, and the Nobodies are easier (slightly), it should be less of a problem.

If you run out of Drive Bars, and revert back, you can also use those Drive Reciveries that you never thought of using (or you should not have used them), or go into Olympus Coliseum and refill you guage by entering and exiting a tournament. Unfortunately, this is time-consuming, so don't run out of those bars.

Don't forget to equip all Drive Boosts and all possible Drive Boost Keyblades if you feel Final form doesn't have enough Bars yet.

Demon Lancer
06-24-2006, 06:24 PM
The easiest way I find, is to go to the Cerberus Cup, and keep trying to activate it. Retry the match, and your Drive Gauge will refill, so you can keep trying as many times as you want until you get the Final Form.

You don't gain any (Drive or Regular) exp. in the collosium?

the best place is in the world that never was where you saw mickey running up those stairs and you see a treasure in the background

Thats where I have been doing it.

Don't forget to equip all Drive Boosts and all possible Drive Boost Keyblades if you feel Final form doesn't have enough Bars yet.

I always equip the oath keeper to the drive I'm trying to level.

Tavrobel
06-24-2006, 09:19 PM

You don't gain any (Drive or Regular) exp. in the collosium?

No, you don't. You don't get any EXP for anything in the Coliseum. It only refills your Bars.

Eiko Guy
06-24-2006, 10:20 PM
if youre doing it there you should see a lot of creepers kill them they're weak

McLovin'
06-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Just go through Naughts Skyway and you should get like 20 per time. Once you run out of drive then go to the Coliseum to re charge. OR you can sythensize a whole lotta High Drive Recoveries.

ThaJinx
06-25-2006, 04:28 PM
I personally level Final form in the lobby of the Mansion at Twilight Town with Oathkeeper and Bond of Flame equipped, and just kill enemies by casting Fire on them. In a single run you can kill about 20 Nobodys, then you can leave through the save point in the White Room and return.

Demon Lancer
06-25-2006, 10:35 PM
I personally level Final form in the lobby of the Mansion at Twilight Town with Oathkeeper and Bond of Flame equipped, and just kill enemies by casting Fire on them. In a single run you can kill about 20 Nobodys, then you can leave through the save point in the White Room and return.
I've been doing it there to but I use the oblivion and oath keper