PDA

View Full Version : Hasselhoff will fly for you

Rye
06-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Before I leave for vacation...

Best video ever: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

The topic: If you had to direct a music video for David Hasselhoff, what song would he be singing in it, and what would the music video be like? Would he fly infront of a green-screen in it? Describe it. It obviously can't match the glory of the above video, but try! :)

Chris
06-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Believe it or not, I actually have one of his albums "Watch Out for the Bay." :eep:

The video to "Stand By Me" is slighty distubing. He's walking on the beach with his shirt off. Yeah, it's the same song as the classic one from the movie. :(

Have a good vacation, Jessica! <3

Shoeberto
06-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Ten minutes worth of footage of him just doing his thing in front of a greenscreen. We'll dub in random crap later on to make it even more hilarious.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-24-2006, 03:48 PM
This just goes to prove my theory that GERMANS LOVE DAVID HASSELHOFF.

Maxico
06-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Believe it or not, I actually have one of his albums

That's just so very 'Chris'.

Chris
06-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Believe it or not, I actually have one of his albums

That's just so very 'Chris'.
I'm afraid it is. :(

I got it when I received a box of new CDs for Christmas a couple of years ago.

:(

eestlinc
06-24-2006, 06:26 PM
my friend was telling me about this video the other day. I thought she was making it up.

anyway here's a better video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDGAvqwgdk&search=weapon%20of%20choice

Vincent, Thunder God
06-24-2006, 06:42 PM
David Hasselhoff is the perfect guy for one of those typical jokes about some random, obsucre celebrity so often found on such shows as the Simpsons and Family Guy.

I have no idea why, however, that he has now had a minor comeback as a B-list star when all we was good for in the first place was the afore-mentioned jokes. His acting and singing are both terrible. He is very worthy of such poorly contrived shows as Baywatch.

In my video, I would have him standing in front of his Knight Rider car (using original footage in an obvious loop) with the original version of "I'm too sexy for my shirt" dubbed over his dialogue. I'm sort of using more of a parody format than an actual music video directed for him.

Captain Maxx Power
06-24-2006, 10:16 PM
I would have him tell "When a man loves a woman". It would be a thirty minute extravaganza, including three sweet bike chases, at least seven fatalities and the Hoff eventually finding the women of his dreams and saving her from a giant squirrel with talons. You heard me!

Hambone
06-25-2006, 12:44 AM
Before I leave for vacation...

Best video ever: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

The topic: If you had to direct a music video for David Hasselhoff, what song would he be singing in it, and what would the music video be like? Would he fly infront of a green-screen in it? Describe it. It obviously can't match the glory of the above video, but try! :)

waah! Rye is leaving! I'll *sniff* miss you! :whimper: :weep: :crying2: :crying:

SammieBabe
06-25-2006, 12:49 AM
Kyono is still god, but Hasselhoff is a saint....:)

drunkymonkey
06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Hasslemyhoff more like.

Reine
06-26-2006, 08:20 PM
The Hoff Owns You :holmes: