PDA

View Full Version : Hair

starseeker
06-24-2006, 09:16 PM
What's your hair like? What do you do with it to make it managable?

My hair's elbow length and light/mousy brown. I usually just wear it loose but I tie it in a ponytail for school so it doesn't get trapped in assorted things. eg. doors, velcro, books and people.

Alive-Cat
06-24-2006, 09:17 PM
My hair is several feet long, and has geese at either end.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
06-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Mine's really short and in terrible condition.. I condition it once a week and it still breaks off... way too much colouring....

starseeker
06-24-2006, 09:19 PM
What colour did you dye it?
I just nuke my hair every few days with shampoo. It works but my hair is rarely smooth.

Jess
06-24-2006, 09:25 PM
My hair is long, naturally brunette and it's dyed blonde. It's got two different shades of blonde, though -- so that it looks more natural!

I wash and condition my hair everyday. I have my hair in different styles, either straight, curly, pigtails, plaits or in a ponytail. :jess:

Imperfectionist
06-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I spend FOREVER on my hair. It's really really dark brown, almost black, just past my shoulders and it all layered and feathered and stuff. I wash it everyday, and straighten it all the time, which gives me so many split ends but oh well. I would dye it but my school is rubbish and would make me sit outside the office all day...

Dreddz
06-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I have average length hair, but Im getting a hair cut soon to get it short. Long hair isnt my thing.

Jojee
06-24-2006, 09:47 PM
My hair is waist-length and black and wavy but I always straighten it ^^

Hambone
06-24-2006, 09:49 PM
My hair is dirty blonde. it's almost down to my shoulders.

StarChild
06-24-2006, 09:58 PM
my hair is blonde and down to my mid-back. I'm hoping to get it cut on Tuesday, because I can't handle my hair being this long. It's too thick and heavy :(

edit: just called my hair dresser and she said "let's make you a strawberry blonde" so there ya go, lol.

Captain Maxx Power
06-24-2006, 10:12 PM
I've been growing my hair from shaven for almost nine months now. It's about two inches in length right around. From where the hair grows it means it's very long at the back, and reaches about my ears around the middle. I usually manage it just by wetting it down and tucking the whole mess behind my ears. Works well, apart from the back, which spills out into a bunch of curls.

Spiffing Cheese
06-24-2006, 10:39 PM
My hair is a few inches past my shoulders and horrible naturally so I straighten it every couple of days to make it pretty. :love: And it's quite dark brown.

I have it in plaits or bunches/pigtails when it's horrible and I wear it down when it's straightened. :D

Drift
06-24-2006, 10:41 PM
straight long and NOT EMO, wash it every morning only takes 20 mins~

Venom
06-24-2006, 10:42 PM
My hair used to be beutiful!!!!

Now its cut.:cry:

Levian
06-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I keep telling myself it would be cool to try long or semi long hair once, but I always end up shaving my head.

Roto13
06-24-2006, 11:26 PM
I've been growing my hair from shaven for almost nine months now. It's about two inches in length right around.
That's cute. I haven't had a haircut in about 5 years.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-24-2006, 11:37 PM
short plain boring

Shoden
06-24-2006, 11:47 PM
My hair looks like this when it's thick as in pic one but pic 2 is my current hair.

YTDN
06-25-2006, 07:57 AM
My har is really light blonde and comes down to my shoulders (just). It's really thin and wispy and blows in my face all the time. I usually just shove conditioner and shampoo on it every other day. I only get it cut when my mum tells me. I'm trying to grow it out right now.

Tasura
06-25-2006, 08:28 AM
my hair is, a dirty blonde, and i (my parents) keep it short, right now its about *pulls out a hair* an inch long, ususaly I(my parents) let it grow to 4 or 5 inches before it gets cut down t about half an inch again, id like to grpw my hair out, but my father would kick me out, he'd also kick me out if i dyed my hair, or got tatoos or piercings, and when my hair gets long, it starts to curl, since i had natural curls when i was younger, before all the buzzing.

Rainecloud
06-25-2006, 08:38 AM
My hair is jet black, short and easy to manage. I cannot stand it when my hair gets to a certain length - it's just so annoying. Besides, the vast majority of men I've seen with long hair really don't suit it. There are an odd few who do, though.

So, when I go to the Barbers Shop, I have a number '3' all over. It lasts me for a few months.

Roogle
06-25-2006, 09:21 AM
I don't like messing with my hair.

It might sound insensitive or selfish, but I usually delegate that responsibility to a friend or family member who would like to help me look more professional or presentable. I find messing with hair, dying it, or putting some product in it to be too much trouble and it isn't something that I enjoy at all. I should say that, right now, it isn't a problem for me anymore, but it is...

Craig
06-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I love my hair. Probably just me though.

Shauna
06-25-2006, 12:00 PM
My hair, just longer than my shoulders, and I do little to nothing with it - other than washing, or brushing it. I either wear it down, or in a ponytail, more common to see me with the latter. ;)

.Apotropaic
06-25-2006, 12:05 PM
My hair is waist-length and black and wavy but I always straighten it ^^

My hair was like that till the dye washed out. :p
Now its brown.

41-Inches-Wide
06-25-2006, 12:13 PM
I'd like to quote my big sister, the uber-vain hairstylist,
"I'm asian, my hair is perfect"

:P a teeny-bit truth in that though.

Chris
06-25-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm partially Asian, and my hair is far from perfect. :(

I've been thinking about getting some locks. I dunno, not the big Rasta ones, but just some thin and managable ones.

:)

Leen-Leen
06-25-2006, 07:10 PM
My hair is just a little past my shoulders, and it's layered. It's black with blonde highlights, but I don't like it because my hair is usually frizzy and I have to condition A LOT -- which gets annoying :mad:

RPJesus
06-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Mine is so amazingly amazing the sheer sightred of it kills people. Also... it kind of swallows people. Reaches out like snakes, and sucks them in! Children and midgets is all it can manage, but people can still get pretty pissed. It needs to feed!

I've never had it cut, and never done anything to it. It just... is.

starseeker
06-25-2006, 09:03 PM
I wasn't aware you were a girl.

RPJesus
06-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Why, shankyor (I'm Sean Connery! Yay!).

I am not a girl but... anything I want! The sexiest cowboy, and a darling lady. I am J.
Besides, you just assume I am girl? I could be male, but with long hair... and a skirt. It could happen! And... why do people think I'm a guy? I'm pretty manly, i guess. 0_o

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2006, 04:14 AM
Why, shankyor (I'm Sean Connery! Yay!).

I am not a girl but... anything I want! The sexiest cowboy, and a darling lady. I am J.
Besides, you just assume I am girl? I could be male, but with long hair... and a skirt. It could happen! And... why do people think I'm a guy? I'm pretty manly, i guess. 0_o
It's the male icon/sig. Believe me, I know ;_;.

I'm a white girl, and my hair is more than perfect. My hair is heaven. But I do have the same snaky, eating people problem RPJesus has.

I wash/condition every day or every other day. After that, I use a little mousse to control it, then I go to sleep and wake up.

Here's a picture!

Moon Rabbits
06-26-2006, 04:23 AM
Half of my hair is brown, and not even half an inch long. The other half is about 2 - three inches long, and was red until it started fading to an orange (that looks better, and is kind of striped yellow).

41-Inches-Wide
06-26-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm partially Asian, and my hair is far from perfect. :(

I think you have to find that "other part" to make your hair gleam an Asian gleam, though. :confused:

Reine
06-26-2006, 04:51 AM
I hate my hair. I know many think that way, but I have like, the worst hair colour ever.

Yamaneko
06-26-2006, 06:01 AM
I just let my hair do its thing and about once a month introduce it to a pair of scissors.

Samuraid
06-26-2006, 06:27 AM
I normally get a haircut every three weeks or so, but my hair has grown a bit and I'm letting it keep growing for the heck of it.

Avarice-ness
06-26-2006, 06:36 AM
I'm naturally Strawberry blonde, with the red being more dominate then the blonde, I dyed the blonde out of my hair so now I'm just a red head. I normally keep my hair short and layer'd so there's not alot to manage, so all I really have to do is straighten it everyonce in a while and it looks nice and pretty. I'm actually letting it grow long, which is weird for me because I don't really like long hair but I never really cared on my hair in high school when my hair was long, so now that I take better care of it, I should look good with it. I don't really go to stylists or anything, unless I'm getting it layered or dyed..

I like my hair. =] <3.

Kirobaito
06-26-2006, 06:45 AM
My hair is long, but I like it long. I don't comb it. I wear hats instead. Many times, hats will "comb" it to the way that it looks best.

G SpOtZ
06-26-2006, 06:47 AM
Dude, I love my hair. Cept, this humidity in Hawaii is making it curly and hard to manage, but it's okay, because I use some kind of spray-on conditioner, and it's good stuff. Haha. Sweet.

Girl's always say they love my hair, or that they want it. I don't know if I should be flattered or wierded out. Oh well. They can't have it, it's mine!

(For further information, please look at the custom user title.)

LunaticPandora37
06-26-2006, 06:50 AM
I had Hide hair for a while but now i have roxas hair...i get bored so i dye it and style it...cuz i can...i dunno...i'm girly like that ^_^

escobert
06-26-2006, 07:04 AM
I don't do anything to my hair.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
06-26-2006, 06:03 PM
:heart: My hair feels thin and its short and black. I add cream on it and it feels soft. I get my hair relaxed every 2 weeks and the good thing is that it is growing. It is supposed to be longer than this but it's growing.:) :kaocheer:

P.S.: I don't like to put my hair in a ponytail, but I still love my hair.

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
My hairs making its way down once again. Its a pain cause its so thick and will only go into a ponytail when its greasy. Im getting it cut for the summer, so when its windy, my neck will get some nice cold air instead of my hair being in my face!

Essência
06-26-2006, 06:09 PM
My hair is black curly and longer...cool lol

Zeldy
06-26-2006, 06:10 PM
My hair is thick and dark brown which I straighten heavily. I need GHD's as it dosn't stay straight for long, it curls so easily ;_;
I do like the natural shine my hair has though. Its so pretty <3

Ki Ki
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
It is so not true that asian hair is silky and soft by natural means!! O:<
Some asians are lucky but most of the people here REBOND their hair.
I don't because I am poor and I can't afford that kind of expensive stuff!
My hair is magenta colour. No. Just kidding.
It's black and short and wavy(because I'm poor remember?) :D

sir helix
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
my hairs red and reaches half way down my back every one calls me afag just cause im donating ny hair to cancer patience wel at least my girl friend still loves me and i havent cut my hair in four years

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 06:57 PM
my hairs red and reaches half way down my back every one calls me afag just cause im donating ny hair to cancer patience wel at least my girl friend still loves me
Thats a decent thing to do, my uncle has done that also. Good for you. Ignore others, your helping to save people's lifes, what are they doing? F-all.

Moon Rabbits
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
my hairs red and reaches half way down my back every one calls me afag just cause im donating ny hair to cancer patience wel at least my girl friend still loves me
Thats a decent thing to do, my uncle has done that also. Good for you. Ignore others, your helping to save people's lifes, what are they doing? F-all.

It's not saving lives, it's just making their lives easier.

Still a good thing to do though.

drunkymonkey
06-26-2006, 07:39 PM
My hair is a shaggy mess. Which is nice.

sir helix
06-26-2006, 10:41 PM
thanks

Doomie
06-26-2006, 10:51 PM
It used to be a big mess. Then I cut it again. Now I have a short mohawk stretching from the top of my head all the way to the back near my neck. The sides also stick up slightly.

EDIT: I admit it, it's a David Beckham style from not too long ago. Not the shaved head mohawk, the short hair one. The guy has just so much style. :p

Twisted Tinkerbell
06-26-2006, 10:54 PM
My hair was until a few weeks ago long and black, my aunt cut it *kicks herself for that* as she cut it a LOT shorter than I asked her to. It is now a few inches long with blond streaks. (Not my idea, but my mum's and my aunts, no I didn't get much say). It looks ok though. Before I started dying it my hair was naturally brown, when the light was on it, it had gold and red natural highlights. It hasn't been like that since I started dying it though.

Project G
06-26-2006, 10:55 PM
check it out for yourself! And yes my hair is all natural

V V

Old Manus
06-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Short

sir helix
06-27-2006, 02:11 AM
hay zeldy that pic of u is beutiful

41-Inches-Wide
06-27-2006, 03:04 AM
I thought he looked like Ron Weasly. I think it's cute. In a Harry Potter kind of way.

Sylvie
06-27-2006, 03:08 AM
My hair is interesting. My bangs cover my left eye. Dark brown... just look at my profile picture.

Mitch
06-27-2006, 11:32 AM
The longer it gets, the curlier it gets.

Malboro_Menace
06-27-2006, 12:10 PM
I have a mohawk/mullet/buzz cut/20 metre long rapunzel haircut. :p

I don't know. I hate getting a haircut because my head looks like a massive pumpkin after it. Wierdly the hair stops that. Its really thick brown and wavy/curly. It looks a bit like a surfers haircut. And I don't surf. Waaaaay to unco for that.

Dark Paladin
06-27-2006, 12:53 PM
My hair is dark-brown and i style it so it is spikey at the front. But i can only stlye the front because it so thick. Sometimes it really annoys me.
But i used these wierd clipper things to make it thinner. Except now it goes all fluffy after i wash it.

LunaticPandora37
06-27-2006, 06:04 PM
its a pain in the ass to syle hair sometimes...it really is...

sir helix
06-27-2006, 08:35 PM
my girl friend loves my hair she says i look just like ron weasly in more ways than others its a bit scary.
if you want to see the resemblince check my profile

$howBiz
06-27-2006, 08:45 PM
my hairz Kooliez!!!!!!! itz plated & flyz all ova da shop if i shake my head :) it took me nearly two whole yearz to get it this length but damn!! it was worth it :) the ladyz love it & so do i :)

Marly
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
my hair is a big black curly mess. I also have a fringe hidden somewhere underneath it. and its past shoulder length.

Leeza
06-27-2006, 10:05 PM
My hair is half way down my back and is dark blonde or light brown. It used to be blonde but hormones screwed that up. I had blonde streaks on top, but they're growing out now so I should get that redone. I get it trimmed a couple of times a year and don't really do much else to it. I trim my own bangs after having hairdressers butcher them for me a few times. When I'm at home or it's hot I put it up in a clip and it looks rather messy, but I don't always like to have it on my neck. For work I usually use hairspray to keep it out of my face. :cat:

SammieBabe
06-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Mine's just at my shoulders and layered. Its dark brown. It's been about 6 months since I got highlights, so my hair is dark up top and then gets lighter...

Apollo
06-28-2006, 05:34 AM
My hair is pretty short, brown and natural light-brown hilights, and I really don't do anything to style it, it pretty much does that itself. =]

sir helix
06-28-2006, 08:13 AM
i believe that hair is personality and cutting hair kills it

Shaun
06-28-2006, 03:07 PM
My hair sucks, and strangely, I've grown a fear of cutting it...

Kamiko
06-28-2006, 07:46 PM
My hair is above shoulder length and likes to either be completely flat or wavy, it can't make up it's mind.
Usually I just shake my head around while spraying hairspray and that seems to get the job done. Also, it's fairly easy to style with gel.

Topcat
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I give up when it come to my hair. In the morning i spend ages styling it and making it look good and then when i go out the weather messes it all up, by the time i meet anyone it looks like ive walked through a bush backwards!