PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Path for Kihmari

gabrielo2580
06-24-2006, 10:20 PM
which path is best for kihmari???

4evarisha
06-24-2006, 10:22 PM
black mage and theif.Lulu and Rikku sphere grid.

TheSpoonyBard
06-24-2006, 10:26 PM
You forgot to add the poll...

All Kimahri really needs is Steal, Use, Reflect and Dispel. Once he's got those he can go anyway. I usually grab those four ablilities first, then head for Rikku's grid. From there I go to Wakka's, then Auron's, followed by Tidus'. After that it's a case of filling in the gaps.

gabrielo2580
06-24-2006, 10:28 PM
yeah i did but i put it up now so vote now if u want

Dreddz
06-24-2006, 11:11 PM
I have him enter Auron/Tidus's path. He quickly becomes the strongest in my team. Kimahri forever !

Hambone
06-25-2006, 12:46 AM
I usually have him go in tidus/auron's, then have him work on his magic in Yuna and Lulu's.

G SpOtZ
06-25-2006, 01:10 AM
I like having physically strong characters. Auron and Khimari team up to be very strong, because they both wield weapons with the piercing ability. That's why I put Khimari through Tidus/Aurons' sphere grid sections. This way, Khimari gains a lot of speed AND strength, making him a great attacker if Auron is, for some reason, indisposed.

Cruise Control
06-25-2006, 01:13 AM
Tidus Auron. He's somehow winds up being faster than Tidus and stronger than Auron.

gabrielo2580
06-25-2006, 01:29 AM
how exactly do i do both tidus and aurons grids??

at what point on the grid do i transition from tidus to auron?

Cruise Control
06-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Pretty far down. I don't remember where.

Venom
06-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Overrall Wakka's path, seeing as Kimahri has lame accuracy.

Shadowdust
06-25-2006, 01:57 AM
I always bring him down Rikku's just for the Steal and Use spheres. After that, I return him to his original spot and send him down Wakka's path. I feel Wakka is a nice balance for accuracy and strength. Comes in handy for certain Overkills that one may want to achieve to get more Return Spheres. :D

Zeromus_X
06-25-2006, 02:10 AM
I think I put him on Wakka's path the first time I played, and then to Rikku's, and Auron's.

4evarisha
06-25-2006, 02:21 AM
lulu and rikku

Dr.M
06-25-2006, 05:17 AM
i put him on lulu and yuna's path. handy when he knows white magic when you dont have yuna.

abrojtm
06-25-2006, 05:24 AM
I never leveled Kimarhi, but when I bothered, I put him on Tidus's path first.

4evarisha
06-26-2006, 03:20 AM
cool

Slade
06-26-2006, 08:57 AM
I usually take him on Aurons path and then Tidus. But I think my last playthrough I let him wander Yuna's path first.....it didn't really make that much difference.

SeeDRankLou
06-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Two thieves are better than one. And it's a really easy way to get 20+ Lv.3 Key Spheres rather early.

gabrielo2580
06-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Two thieves are better than one. And it's a really easy way to get 20+ Lv.3 Key Spheres rather early.

whats the earliest boss or monster u can steal from for a lv.3 key sphere cuz i need one?

MageLuingil
06-26-2006, 05:15 PM
I had him go through Wakka's path the first time I played.

Dell
06-26-2006, 05:19 PM
If you can get Steal with Kimahri before Mt. Gagazet, you can steal Level 3 Key Sphere when fighting Biran and Yenke in Mt. Gagazet (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I usually have Kimahri in Lulu's grid, after he learns Bio, I send him to Auron's path and get some defense and strength. Lastly, I'll send him to Tidus's path for better stat. That doesn't matter, I had finished Sphere Grid with him.=)

Wakka's grid is also good. It's a balanced grid, there's magic, magic defense, strength, defense, accuracy, evasion, agility, HP+, MP+ in it.

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
I have him enter Auron/Tidus's path. He quickly becomes the strongest in my team. Kimahri forever !
Same here.

Crossblades
06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Wakka's grid is also good. It's a balanced grid, there's magic, magic defense, strength, defense, accuracy, evasion, agility, HP+, MP+ in it.

The reason why I send Kimahri to Wakka's Grid

gabrielo2580
06-26-2006, 05:55 PM
If you can get Steal with Kimahri before Mt. Gagazet, you can steal Level 3 Key Sphere when fighting Biran and Yenke in Mt. Gagazet (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I usually have Kimahri in Lulu's grid, after he learns Bio, I send him to Auron's path and get some defense and strength. Lastly, I'll send him to Tidus's path for better stat. That doesn't matter, I had finished Sphere Grid with him.=)

lmfao u are wrong u get rikku at moonflow and moonflow is like really far from mt. gagazet so u already have rikku by then

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
lmfao u are wrong u get rikku at moonflow and moonflow is like really far from mt. gagazet so u already have rikku by then
What has Rikku got to do with it?

SeeDRankLou
06-26-2006, 09:21 PM
whats the earliest boss or monster u can steal from for a lv.3 key sphere cuz i need one?
Biran and Yenke. The preparation for this is a whole ordeal, but it involves Kimahri having the Steal and Luck abilities. And once you've gone as far as the Luck ability on Rikku's path, you might as well stay on it, there are quite a few Agility+ nodes on her path. Then, you need the 30 Pendulums from the chocobo race at Remiem Temple. Make a Master Thief armor (I think it's armor) for Kimahri. Then, when you fight Biran and Yenke, cast Haste (you'll have the Use ability, so use a Chocobo Feather), cast Luck five times, and start stealing. Steal from each of them four times successfully, and you Steal instead of Mug because you'll do it so much that you might defeat them before you steal four times. You'll net 16 Lv.3 Key Spheres, which is the earliest you can get them from an enemy. Plus the one you get from the Chocobo Trainer before this fight, that's 17, and there are 17 Lv.3 locks (on the standard sphere grid at least, adjust for the advanced one).

4evarisha
06-26-2006, 09:29 PM
I let him go into lulu sphere grid to help with the magic and I let him go into rikku for agility and hp.and other things.

gabrielo2580
06-26-2006, 10:33 PM
thats not an otion because the lv3 key sphere is for kihmari for him to go on a diff pass so obviously the whole biran thing wont work..

Venom
06-26-2006, 11:28 PM

I cant even begin to decipher that.

SeeDRankLou
06-26-2006, 11:41 PM
thats not an otion because the lv3 key sphere is for kihmari for him to go on a diff pass so obviously the whole biran thing wont work..
Mmmmm, no, a Lv.1 Key Sphere is needed to take Kimhari in all but one of his paths, and the other path needs a Lv.2 Key Sphere. If you had to wait for a Lv.3 Key Sphere you'd have to wait until the Calm Lands to put Kimhari on another track. (unless you are talking about the advanced sphere grid, in which case I have no clue how that one looks) And even if you were right it would still be possible because you get a Lv.3 Key Sphere from one of the Chocobo Trainer's courses, and by then Kimhari would have saved up quite a few sphere levels, enough to take him at least through the Luck ability, so it would still be possible.

sHoKz
06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
I made Kihmari into a Red Mage.

gabrielo2580
06-27-2006, 12:31 AM
red mage???

~SapphireStar~
06-27-2006, 01:11 AM
How did you manage that?

General Beranger Stone
06-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Tidus Yuna and Kimhari are going to finish the sphere grid

Tavrobel
06-27-2006, 01:40 AM
He probably either bribed for White or Black Magic Spheres, and sent Kimahri down one of the Magic paths. After that, he would then use the previously mentioned Spheres to teach him the magic he needed to know. The stuff in Kimahri's section of the Grid would boost his stats high enough to deal balanced damage in both Physical and Magic stats, letting him take down any enemy by himself. Or he overleveled by alot.

~SapphireStar~
06-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Tidus Yuna and Kimhari are going to finish the sphere grid
What are you talking about? Its not a contest. The thread was asking which sphere path did you use for Kimahri.

Dell
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM

You can't use Rikku when fighting Biran and Yenke. You can only use Kimahri.

Crossblades
06-27-2006, 04:23 PM
How did you manage that?

He probably dedicated time to move Kimahri into Yuna's grid and move him onto Lulu's Grid.

crazybayman
06-27-2006, 04:27 PM

That, and be sure he learns steal before heading to mount gagzet, so he can grab those level 3 spheres from biran and yenke.

~SapphireStar~
06-27-2006, 05:01 PM
He probably dedicated time to move Kimahri into Yuna's grid and move him onto Lulu's Grid.
Thats what I thought, but I personally thought no one would have done that :D

Crossblades
06-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Thats what I thought, but I personally thought no one would have done that :D

It's an interesting concept. Kinda makes me want to try that out when I replay the game:)

daggertrepe
06-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Tidus cuz he's like tidus except he has a spear...and looks like a cat...

kidney / theif
06-27-2006, 06:06 PM
' let kimahri sit in the back and let every1 else level up lol '
That's me. No matter how much I level him, he's always the weakest. :cry:

4evarisha
06-27-2006, 06:46 PM
lol lol

sHoKz
06-29-2006, 08:57 PM
How did you manage that?

Yeah. I think using the Expert Grid (In my version of the game) made it easier to get around, as White and Black Magic are not as far apart as they are on the Standard, but it's cool to have one member that can do White, Black and Blue Magic/Ronso Rage.

;)

4evarisha
06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah that is cool.