PDA

View Full Version : Suteki Da Ne

Hambone
06-25-2006, 12:06 AM
As you probaby know, Suteki Da Ne comes in different languages. Which is your favorite to listen to? I've only listened to the Japanese version and the Korean version. I think the Korean version is better by far.

Here's a link to the Korean version on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xBFWKr-hkw&search=Suteki%20Da%20Ne%20Korean

Dr.M
06-25-2006, 05:28 AM
ive never heard the korean version, ill have a look, thanks huni!

Hambone
06-25-2006, 06:06 AM
you're very welcome.

Nominus Experse
06-25-2006, 06:36 AM
I would have to agree with you , Kupo Man - I enjoy the Korean version much more than the Japanese version.

I say this mainly due to the fact that I like woman's voices that are either mid-tones or low-mid tones, not the higher pitched voices. As Lee Soo Young has a lower voice than the Japanese singer's (I can't recall who sang it), I enjoyed it more.

Of the other versions, I have yet to hear them. I know it comes in Vietmanese, but of the others, I don't know.

Suteki Da Ne
(For those of you who do not know the English translation: Isn't it Beautiful?)

The title of the song does true justice to the scene and the words found within the song.

Dr.M
06-25-2006, 07:15 AM
wow, yeah i like the korean version better too. im loading the vietmanese version now.

YTDN
06-25-2006, 07:43 AM
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?

Dell
06-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I like the Japanese Version of it and Rikki sang it (If I'm not mistaken).

Renmiri
06-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Wow thanks Kupo! I had it on my harddrive and loved it and didn't know where it came from...

BardTard
06-27-2006, 06:11 AM
ooh I like the Korean version!!! It's very pretty!

you can probably find it on dogpile... they have alot of stuff... some things just come up as "error 404" and "the page cannot be displayed" though. but that's where i find most of my music.

BakerMan
07-02-2006, 08:15 AM
I like the Japanese version of it, I loaded it onto my ipod! :)

Sefie1999AD
07-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Oh, so that is the Korean version of the song? I have that video on my computer, but I thought it was some very high quality fan-made arrangement of it. The voice in the Korean version sounds good. :) However, I still think I prefer Rikki's version of Suteki Da Ne since I've got so used to that. The orchestral Japanese version, I mean. This orchestral Korean version is great too, though.

EDIT: The Vietnamese version (I found the instrumental vocal version, not the orchestral version) sounds pretty good, though maybe not as good as the other versions. Did anyone notice that the Vietnamese version is slightly different from the Japanese instrumental version of Suteki Da Ne? The instrumentation is a bit different and the band seems to have performed the song again.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:34 PM
I LOVE IT IN JAPANESE. I LOVE THE VIDEO BUT WAS HOPING IT WASNT YUNA. NO OFFENSE

01 Rin
07-06-2006, 11:41 PM
I like Japanese better. It's beautiful, 'nuff said.

Suteki Da Ne
(For those of you who do not know the English translation: Isn't it Beautiful?)
I thought the English translation was "Isn't It Wonderful?"

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Oh okay. I want to listen to the English version! :D

Hearts
07-07-2006, 12:24 AM
You can download it on LimeWire if they have it. They probably do.

Haha, I have all the versions..I don't know which one I like best though. It's hard to decide which version of 1000 Words I like better, too.

rubah
07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
suteki da ne can be translated a couple of ways, I prefer isn't it wonderful myself.

I like lee soo young's singing voice better than I do rikki's I think:)

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Can anyone please upload the English version?