PDA

View Full Version : About all the secret passages

im_mrbrightside20
06-25-2006, 09:49 AM
so u guys remember all those secret passages that there are in FF3 right im sure u all do cause there was TONS of them lol

well the original FF3 was 2-D and so it was easier but what are they gonna do with the 3-D FF3 i mean won't it be harder to do those secret passages that there were in the game?

maybe they will be even better who knows

Discuss

Captain Maxx Power
06-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Hopefully they'll either redesign the dungeons to disinclude them or have some obvious graphical quirk to inform you as to where they are. Otherwise you'll end up running blindly into walls without much luck.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-25-2006, 12:42 PM
I really doubt they'd just remove the hidden passages, since they were a huge part of the original game. I wouldn't mind if they'd use some graphical device to mark the false walls, though.

Moon Rabbits
06-25-2006, 05:57 PM
In the original the secret passages that were always opened looked slightly different from other walls. For instance, secret passages in brick walls had two or three pixels on the left side that are darkened.

There are also the switches, like in the flames and stuff. That could be pulled off easily enough in 3d.

im_mrbrightside20
06-25-2006, 05:59 PM
In the original the secret passages that were always opened looked slightly different from other walls. For instance, secret passages in brick walls had two or three pixels on the left side that are darkened.

There are also the switches, like in the flames and stuff. That could be pulled off easily enough in 3d.

yea i guess ur right but the walls would be a lot more obvious and how would they make the switches reachable i dunno i think waht they end up doing for the secret paths will be cool i kno Square and they won't disapoint us =)

Moon Rabbits
06-25-2006, 06:01 PM
i kno Square and they won't disapoint us =)

Oh yes they can. They've done it before.

im_mrbrightside20
06-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Oh yes they can. They've done it before.

true but they better not do it this time lol