PDA

View Full Version : Help!

The Black Fan
06-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Would anyone give the locations of the key items for the specials dresshperes?

starseeker
06-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Okay, first calm down.
I believe the ones for Rikku may be found by defeating the experiment in Djose temple. Part of Paine's dressphere may be found by riding a chocobo on the Mi'ihen highroad and jumping on a feather on the newroad. They're all the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Renmiri
06-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Yuna's you get going down the waterfal on Besaid, chapter 5.

Talking with Tromel gives you a part of Paine's

TheSpoonyBard
06-25-2006, 07:00 PM
All are obtainable in chapter 5.

Twilight Rain - Besaid, Waterfall Way. Jump down the left-hand side of the path to get to the chest.
Aurora Rain - Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. It's in a chest at the back of the cave.
Machina Booster - Youth League HQ. It's in a chest near the lift.
Machina Reactor - Chocobo Dungeon. It's in a chest at the far left-back of the cave.
Victor Primoris - New Cave, M'ihen Highroad New Road, North. Stand over the chocobo feather while riding a chocobo for about 20 seconds to receive the item.
Corpus Invictus - New Cave, Thunder Plains. It's in a chest on the left-hand side of the cave.

kikimm
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
To let you know, I changed the name of the thread because it was kinda obnoxious. ;) Something to keep in mind.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
06-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Okay, first calm down.
I believe the ones for Rikku may be found by defeating the experiment in Djose temple. Part of Paine's dressphere may be found by riding a chocobo on the Mi'ihen highroad and jumping on a feather on the newroad. They're all the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
OOH! OOH! I think i no where Yuna's one is! the first one! u find it when those Syndicate chick people go looking for this sphere... and then u find it... wait... yer.... i think thats it! he...he....:D