PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Xaven
06-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Okay, so last night, part of my dream was that I became a Cid's Knight. It's really wierd now that I think about it. At first, I wasn't doing anything remotely related to EoFF, but then there I was on the forums with my new CK title. I had Psychotic's avatar too. Odd. I even remember I was talking to someone about EoFF, and they were new to it or something, and was like, "Oh yeah, well I'm a Cid's Knight!" Yeah how awkward.

The first dream I had, I was just up and about posting on EoFF, then I woke up. Not too eventful. I don't remember the second one, but I know it existed

As for the third dream; Rubah and Necro and I were chasing Psychotic along the sides of my house. Yeah, he was hard to catch.

SO! What/How many dreams have you had about EoFF? I've got a grand total of 4.

Leeza
06-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Every so often I will dream about someone from EoFF, but I can't tell you who or what the dream is about because I don't really remember any. Except the one about when RSL came out to visit me at my father's house in his shiny blue truck. :cat:

Venom
06-25-2006, 08:58 PM
I had a cool dream that Alive-man was me.

Weird.

Chris
06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
I've dreamt about Ki Ki once. We were shopping together in Shanghai! I know, it sounds totally weird. I've also dreamt about meeting Kamiko, Tama2 and Zeldy.

xD

Kirobaito
06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
I had a dream one time where I went to Neel's house and there were a whole bunch of other Indians there.

starseeker
06-25-2006, 09:00 PM
I don't remember dreams that often (about once a year), so I've never had any EoFF themed dreams.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I don't believe I have ever had a dream involving ANY website. You all are odd...

SaintDave
06-25-2006, 09:18 PM
i had a dream i made over 700 posts
strange

SammieBabe
06-25-2006, 09:27 PM
About once every two months I have a dream about someone from here. I never really remember them, but my dreams are really peculiar at the current time...

kikimm
06-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Yeah. Not all that often, anyways. I think I've only had one or two dreams that have featured silly people from here, and they were so long ago I don't what remember what they were. Nothing to do with EoFF, though, I know that. I think I was hanging out with a few of you.

Man.

Faris
06-25-2006, 10:02 PM
At one point my dreams had EoFF members in them almost all the time, lately, none though.

Cz
06-25-2006, 10:09 PM
I seem to recall having a dream where I went to a house party with some EoFFers once, but I don't think I've ever dreamt about posting or anything.

Hambone
06-25-2006, 10:20 PM
A grand whopping total of 0!

Jojee
06-25-2006, 11:35 PM
I've dreamt about Not at all Reno, RSL, Raistlin, Kishi, Kane *wince super disturbing dream!* and some other people, but now all the specifics of the dreams are getting fuzzy *_* (which in some cases I am thankful for xD)

Ultima Shadow
06-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Well, I've had 2 that I can remember.

In the first one, there was a gigantic "EoFF palace" that all the EoFFers had a big party in. I don't remember much of what happened in it, though, as I had this dream a really long time ago. However... I DO remember kikimm dressing up as a clown and acting silly, a few random guys playing video games in a corner and Trumpet Thief losing one of his personalities in a river inside the palace. The "personality" looked like a big, weird grey object. :O_O:

The other one was just about me sleeping in my bed, and Starry + Raven Nox desperately trying to wake me up.

Man, I have weird dreams. :p

Psychotic
06-26-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm having a dream where I'm a Cid's Knight and have Psychotic's avatar right now. I say dream, but really it's one endless nightmare.

With the exception of about a week ago, I haven't dreamed about EoFF in a long while. That dream featured Faris, and she and I were drawing mustaches, horns, and other amusing accessories onto faces of people in a magazine, but then one of the people from the magazine arrived and they were pretty angry. That's all I can really remember.

Roogle
06-26-2006, 12:39 AM
One common story is that I had a dream that MecaKane invented a type of blanket made out of a material that would stretch to fit your body so that parts of your body are not left bare while you sleep.

It was all over the news and a lot of the people in #eoff asked for a new blanket for free since MecaKane was rolling in the money! I got mine and I loved it. I think I was driving somewhere far and it was really cold outside, so I took my blanket in the car, and it wrapped around me in the middle of driving and covered me like a cacoon. I think I died in a car accident! Thanks, MecaKane!

Reine
06-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Ive had a few EoFF dreams. Cant really remeber em.

Also had a few about #eoff and one of its subrooms.

Levian
06-26-2006, 01:06 AM
I dreamt I was on a roadtrip with Kyono and Loony BoB, and it's too explicit to post here.

Alixsar
06-26-2006, 01:15 AM
My dreams are too cool for EoFF. I had a dream the other day that a friend of mine had a half-sister he didn't know about who was a witch. And they met up and she cursed him, since she's a witch and they can do that. So now my friend was a werewolf, only it was more of a dog than a wolf. And then later she tried to rape him for no reason and even though he is her half-brother, so he turned into a dog and attacked her and then she sent a goblin after him. And he ended up killing both of them, and he went to jail for two years. And that's where he REALLY was the entire time he told us he was at "boarding school".

So yeah, like I said, my dreams are too cool for this place.

Roto13
06-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Who hasn't had a sex dream about Psychotic?

Dixie
06-26-2006, 02:20 AM
I had a dream that I was on a train with a bunch of people from EoFF and another forum. The train exploded and I was the only survivor. I woke up crying. ;_;

Tempest
06-26-2006, 02:36 AM
I had a dream about Evastio winning a ciddie and I was congratulating him. Ya...

Meat Puppet
06-26-2006, 03:43 AM
I had a dream about Psychotic once, many moons ago. It was before I knew what Psychotic looked like and the Psychotic in my dream was what I imagined Psychotic to be like. Just like when RSL had that dream of kishi. Anyway that didn't have anything to do with EoFF. Just Psychotic chasing me around this temple because that was like some sort of sport or something. It was really quite a horrible dream because it was one of those ones where you can feel yourself dying.

Haha, whenever I have an actual dream of EoFF it always morphs into a more real life situation. Like I had a dream I was private messaging Leeza when all of a sudden I was baking a cake. Golly, I never realized how gay that sounds until now.

The only time that I can remember a dream's location staying at EoFF was when fire_of_avalon banned me from general chat (in my dream). I wasn't that upset about it but it got kind of annoying. What I liked about that dream was that when I woke up, fire_of_avalon had posted in my user notes (something she doesn't do often!).

Psychotic
06-26-2006, 03:45 AM
I had a dream about Psychotic once, many moons ago. It was before I knew what Psychotic looked like and the Psychotic in my dream was what I imagined Psychotic to be like. Just like when RSL had that dream of kishi. Anyway that didn't have anything to do with EoFF. Just Psychotic chasing me around this temple because that was like some sort of sport or something. It was really quite a horrible dream because it was one of those ones where you can feel yourself dying.Psychotic competing in a futuristic sport, stalking the lower levels. Sweet Salvation is close.
Who hasn't had a sex dream about Psychotic?Me. One day, Psychotic, I will get you into bed. One day.

Christmas
06-26-2006, 04:28 AM
I had nightmares. :(

41-Inches-Wide
06-26-2006, 04:36 AM
I wish I dream. It's just that I'm too busy sleeping to dream. :/
Anyway I've never met anyone here nor know what they look like. It would seem a little odd that I'd dream of avatar faces.