PDA

View Full Version : add Olan to your party

Gansx
06-26-2006, 01:25 AM
Did anyone ever use a Gameshark or Codebreaker? Other rumors are reading enemy-only Job Descriptions, and uncovering odd abilities some enemies have. Most notably, the Lucavi enemies have had abilities that have animations.

I have never done this myself, just wondering if anyone had?

Tempest
06-26-2006, 03:43 AM
I did. I just used the Game Shark to change the characters attacks and used the Ultima demons attacks and most of or maybe all of the Lucavi's attacks. The only attack I can remember was the mid-attack Ultima spell. Pretty cool stuff. :)

Gansx
06-26-2006, 04:26 AM
I did. I just used the Game Shark to change the characters attacks and used the Ultima demons attacks and most of or maybe all of the Lucavi's attacks. The only attack I can remember was the mid-attack Ultima spell. Pretty cool stuff. :)

Awww...that is sooooo cheap. but damn do I envy you. I wonder if you can still find old game sharks.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-26-2006, 05:50 AM
good luck, i cant even find a PS2 game shark :(

feioncastor
06-26-2006, 06:59 AM
You know, that's convinient because FFT is actually not a PS2 game.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Wow, your quick witted :holmes: ;)

however, i was speaking in reference to this particular sentence "I wonder if you can still find old game sharks."

by implying that PS2 game sharks are hard to find, it is also implied that the OLDER PS1 game shark will also be hard to find.

but thank you, thank you for your quick wit and smart comment. :laugh:

Roogle
06-26-2006, 07:12 AM
I use a Gameshark with Final Fantasy Tactics all the time.

It is interesting to see for yourself that there are many unused sprites, abilities, and job classes programmed into the game. The translation team has also translated a large majority of all the text in the unused partitions of the game, too, so it's not that hard to do. I'd recommend it for the truly curious.

Beoluve
07-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi does anyone know if there is a code to get the Assasin abilities?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Only With A Game Shark.

FF Tactics has no built in codes to get those Ability sets.

Fate Fatale
07-09-2006, 08:48 PM
wow... where do you get such codes at? I've got the disc version on the Gameshark would that still work? If ya could... lol pm me such a place when i can get these codes!

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-11-2006, 08:54 AM
My Playstation Game Shark is a Disc Version as well, and it works fine.

I get almost all my Codes & Walkthroughs from

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

its just easiest to get stuff there rather than search around for hours on end.

if you cant find what you want there, then just google game shark codes i guess.

Fate Fatale
07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
cool... ty