PDA

View Full Version : Who?!

aLcHe-MiSs
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM
:confused: I read that aerith was linked to zack, but how about cloud?
Is cloud to tifa and aerith to zack? can somebody explain pls.. thanks:D

TheSpoonyBard
06-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Aerith used to date Zack, but she says they weren't serious. Tifa and Cloud are childhood friends. Tifa harbours feelings of affection for Cloud, but finds it difficult to show them. You can decide who Cloud likes most for yourself.

gigames08
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
At a guess, I'd say he's still in love with Aerith. FFVII:AC seems, to me, to confirm it.

Xurts
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
I don't think he's in love with her. He wasn't with her long enough in the game for that to develop. He's fond of her, but he doesn't love her. That's just what I think, anyway.

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 06:59 PM
I think Cloud had some feelings for Aeris, if it was love Im not sure. But he was fond of her. I think she may have felt for him because he reminded her of Zack.

eestlinc
06-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Cloud really loves Yuffie!

G SpOtZ
06-27-2006, 05:16 AM
Cloud really loves Cid, for his aggressive, in-your-face attitude. And he likes older men.

Ryushikaze
06-27-2006, 09:16 AM
At a guess, I'd say he's still in love with Aerith. FFVII:AC seems, to me, to confirm it.

And what would you be basing any of this off of? In fact, start from square one- show support for the idea that Cloud had romantic intentions about the flower girl.

But to soundly kibosh notions of Flower girl pining: Reunion Files, the latest source on all things FF7:AC, has quotes from Nomura and Nojima, stating that from the very beginning, one of the things concrete in their conception of the movie was that Tifa was a Koibito, a lover, and that she and Cloud were together.

Now, no more of this silly Clerith nonsense, ya hear?

I think Cloud had some feelings for Aeris, if it was love Im not sure. But he was fond of her. I think she may have felt for him because he reminded her of Zack.

Given maiden's revelation that the image of cloud she thought so fondly off was basically a carbon copy of zack, yeah, most likely.

aLcHe-MiSs
06-27-2006, 01:49 PM
ahh.. now i understand.. all is clear now! thanks guys!!