PDA

View Full Version : Sleep alone... or not

Essência
06-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Welll, i have a room only for me, but when my causin a few times ago camed pass holidays he sateid in my hause, in my younger brother's bedroom. So my brother had to sleep in my bed with me! lol I couldnt sleep, he speak's when he is sleeping and fight with me! lol Did this ever hapaned to u?

Christmas
06-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Your younger brother, right?

~SapphireStar~
06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Never shared a bed with my brother, but I had to share a bedroom with him. I nearly smothered him with the pillow cause he makes a gross noise with his mouth and it goes throuhg me. Ive only shared beds with my boyfriends and I had to share one with my gran whislt my room at hers was being made.

Luara
06-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Never! :choc2: (I dont have brothers in my house, its forbiden...)

Alive-Cat
06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
My dogs used to sleep in my bed when I was younger, but then...other things got in the way, and I demanded a new room with a bed of my own.

Meat Puppet
06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
I share my bed all the time. I have a double-sized bed so it isn't really a bother when I have another person or two sleeping in the bed. But not with my brother. A long time ago I had to share a single bed with my brother. Never got much sleep back then. He would speak and fight in his sleep, too. I eventually gave up and moved on to the floor.

Reine
06-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Ive never shared a bed with anyone, lol

If someone needs a bed, I'll glady relinquish mine and sleep on the couch or floor

EDIT: I even have a queen size bed, lol

Essência
06-26-2006, 05:39 PM
ya, but if i do that my grandmother says: he is ur brother! have judgment girl!...

Dignified Pauper
06-26-2006, 05:42 PM
well this weekend i went to visit friends and a potential significant other and we slept together and whenever i'm in bed with someone else, unless we are not touching eachother, i can't fall asleep, which sucks, because i'm like a cuddly teddy bear.

Zeldy
06-26-2006, 05:58 PM
No. Never, I couldn't. Having them heavy breathing or snoring or any other noises. Drives me insane!

Anaisa
06-26-2006, 06:40 PM
When my sister was a baby, she used to sleep with me most nights. You would think with her being a baby she wouldn't get in my way too much. But she used to sprawl out in the bed taking up all the room. Or she used to squash up to me, leaving no room for me to move!

Resha
06-26-2006, 06:43 PM
No I hug my pillow and kick and stretch and snore (LOL not really :)) all by me onesy!

Laugh at face of Danger
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I've never suffered that fate

Until one night ... i had loads of people sleep over and four of up top and tailed on my double sofa bed >.< that was so unfomfortable!

Venom
06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Why would I share a bed if I never sleep?

Avarice-ness
06-26-2006, 07:42 PM
I've only shared a bed when I'd have sleep overs in High school. It wasn't really that annoying. Other then they'd steal my blankets and what not.
Now I'd rather not sleep alone, but I don't want to sleep with a -friend- in the same bed. So currently, I'm sleeping alone and am semi-okay with that. =]

drunkymonkey
06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
My 8 month old niece sometimes sleeps in her travelcot in my bedroom, which is a pain in the ass because she normally wakes up and wants to be picked up and stuff. And I'm like 'WTF BITCH LET ME SLEEP.'

Yuffie514
06-26-2006, 08:08 PM
i used to share a room with my brother in the old apartment, which is well over 10 years ago. now i have my own bedroom and pc and PS2, etc. i like to have a room to myself, even though it's the smallest.

Jess
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
I share a bed with my boyfriend when he stays over/I stay over his. I've also shared a bed with my friends in the past.

My boyfriend doesn't 'fight' me in his sleep, though. Sometimes he snores, but only very lightly so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
I had a fight with my sister at my grandmother's house. I'm so ashamed

black orb
06-26-2006, 08:31 PM
>>> Once I shared my bed with a 6 year old cousin for a couple of days, it has pros and cons.. The good part is that she went to bed early, the nights were cold so I just glomped her and I slept warm and nice..
The bad part is that she peed on the bed all the time.. XD

RPJesus
06-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I never sleep alone. I have all my friends with me! There's enough room on the one bed, because they have no physical ness. They just rest in my head.
They stay up and talk every night, so I can never get to sleep! But it's alright, they're fun. I couldn't have anyone else in the room, or my friends might get scared, and not come out. :(

StarChild
06-26-2006, 08:45 PM
I share my bed with my cat. so I don't sleep alone. I don't like to sleep alone, so I feel lonely if I don't have my cat or another person with me.

Tasura
06-26-2006, 09:28 PM
I sleep alone, but in grade 9 on a school trip i had to share a bed, well i was supposed to, but i pushed him off and told him to sleep on the floor, since, i kick and punch in my sleep, alot, and hard, i wake up with brusied knuckles all the time, though, thats only a few nights, most times i stay motionless, but yea, i sleep alone, unless need be.

StarChild
06-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I sleep alone, but in grade 9 on a school trip i had to share a bed, well i was supposed to, but i pushed him off and told him to sleep on the floor, since, i kick and punch in my sleep, alot, and hard, i wake up with brusied knuckles all the time, though, thats only a few nights, most times i stay motionless, but yea, i sleep alone, unless need be.

I feel bad for whoever shares your bed with you. Not sure they'd like to be punched or kick 0__0

Tasura
06-26-2006, 09:36 PM

I feel bad for whoever shares your bed with you. Not sure they'd like to be punched or kick 0__0

Since I sleep alone no one gets punched or kicked, xD, but like I said, its not all the time, only when I have an intense dream, which doesnt happen much anymore ;_;

StarChild
06-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Since I sleep alone no one gets punched or kicked, xD, but like I said, its not all the time, only when I have an intense dream, which doesnt happen much anymore ;_;

maybe that's for the best ;)

drunkymonkey
06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
What do you mean by intense?

Tasura
06-26-2006, 10:03 PM
maybe that's for the best ;)

maybe, maybe not ;) But my dreams are uselss now, I used to have fun in them, now i dont rememebr them ;_;

Dixie
06-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I always sleep alone. If I have to, I'll sleep with others. ^_^

drunkymonkey
06-26-2006, 10:10 PM
What do you mean by intense?

By intense I mean, the ones where you fly and fight and run and fall and jump, and use your arms and legs.
Oh. I was getting kind of worried there.

Twisted Tinkerbell
06-26-2006, 10:30 PM
I share a bed with Iceglow from Wednsday to saturday night, I now only talk in my sleep when I have nightmares. Back in highschool while sharing a room with my mate I started screaming in my sleep, her mum came running in cause she thought we were having a fight.

I also had to share a bed with my Nan once when I was little, and a few years ago with my aunt. They both refused to share a bed with me ever again as I kicked them both and stole all the covers.

SammieBabe
06-26-2006, 11:53 PM
I don't recall sharing a bed with my siblings. However, if hubbie isn't in bed with me, it wakes me up. My son is also frequently in bed with us. He's a bed hog...

kikimm
06-27-2006, 01:20 AM
I used to have to share a bed a lot when I was a kid, but now the only time I've had to do it is at hotels. I wouldn't mind if my family members weren't so annoying while sleeping. My mom, mom, dad and one of my brothers take up way too much of the bed, and my youngest brother is violent. I got slapped realy hard in the face once.

I'd rather sleep on the floor than share a bed anyways. And that is what I do when friends spend the night. My bed is just way too small.

Levian
06-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Freddy is always with me when I sleep.

Marshall Banana
06-27-2006, 02:14 AM
I've shared a bed with friends plenty of times. I don't mind it at all, but they don't usually like it because I'm sometimes annoying in my sleep.

Family is a different story. I can't think of any relatives I would be willing to sleep in the same bed with, no matter how big it was.

KaakoriX
06-27-2006, 02:17 AM
ive never shared a bed....if there is ever a reason that my parents say i have to share i just get up and sleep on the floor........

why is it that its sooo much nicer sleeping on the floor???i love it even if my bed isnt taken i usually sleep on the floor..... its soo surprisingly comfortable

mooglebunni608
06-27-2006, 02:54 AM
I share a room with my sister but if anyone tries to sleep on the same bed as me they will end up on the floor strangled by blankets.

Tasura
06-27-2006, 02:58 AM
The guy i had to share a bed with on the trip, got 1 out of 4 pillows, and 1 out of 4 sheets. And he slpet on the floor by the foot of the bed, kinda like a dog.

41-Inches-Wide
06-27-2006, 02:59 AM
I can't sleep when someone's beside me. I feel pressured to sleep as soundly as the other person. It's like, I feel like I'm in a contest to see who can sleep fastest and I'm paranoid like that. In the sleeping contest it's me who always loses since I can NEVER sleep when I feel like I HAVE to sleep.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
06-28-2006, 08:18 PM
No. Don't worry. You could ask your parents to let your brother stay in a different room or he could sleep on the floor.:D

stalpho slayer
08-23-2007, 10:17 PM
o please i used to live in the same room as my brother

McLovin'
08-23-2007, 10:22 PM
thanks for the reply! now get out

Polaris
08-23-2007, 10:23 PM
lol yep! You shouldn't revive old threads ;) It's not good for ur reputaion with the CK :(

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-23-2007, 10:31 PM
This thread is two years old. Please do not revive dead threads.