PDA

View Full Version : Library Girl Sidequest

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Can somebody help me with this one? I've looked EVERYWHERE but all it says is to talk to her a lot and go to the hotel. I've tried going in the library/hotel/Zell's house with and without Zell so many times. I've gotten a few scenes in the library, but that's it.

Help???

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-26-2006, 06:15 PM
the quest isn't worth it (IMO) since you don't get anything terrifically rewarding

Rantz
06-26-2006, 06:27 PM
In my first game I never found her either, but in later games I have been given the item when she still was in the library. I have no details about the quest though.

SeeDRankLou
06-26-2006, 08:42 PM
In disc 3, go to the library with Zell, and the library girl at the counter tells you that the Library Girl with Pigtails (LGwP) is looking for Zell. With Zell, go to Balamb and speak to Ma Dintch. Then go to the hotel and pay for a room. When you wake up Zell won't be there, go downstairs and you will see Zell and LGwP talking, and you will get Combat King 003.

However, if you do just the above, the conversation between the two will be all muddled and you won't be able to read it. What this quest does is allows you to "hear" the whole conversation, and there are several steps in doing so in disc 1 and disc 2 (mostly disc 2). Here's a guide for it:

http://www.geocities.com/aarinfantasy4/guide11.html

It's complete with pictures of the conversation in full if you don't feel like doing it (there's even screens with muddled text, and then screens further down with the actual text). If you do, then just skip down to the very bottom where there are directions.

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Thank you! That was a big help.