PDA

View Full Version : Neverland Clock tower!!!

sezra
06-26-2006, 05:50 PM
I just sealed the key hole in neverland clock tower, and now i cant get back to the pirate ship... I have tried leaving the world and flying back to it normaly and warping to it. The only place i can land is at the clock tower.

I have searched the clock tower and found no way back to Hooks ship. Wendy is not there (ever, no matter how many times i revisit the world)
Its really annoying because there are unopened chests including dalmations on the ship.

any help is appreciated.

thx

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
i think you have to talk to tinkerbell or something i havent played it in ages

Tavrobel
06-26-2006, 06:34 PM
You are not allowed to do anything with the game again until you reach Hollow Bastion's 2nd visit. The reason for the locking in Neverland is because this will become the future site of a secret (well, he's not so secret anymore) boss, by the name of Phantom. There are countless guides to defeating the Phantom online.

SeeDRankLou
06-26-2006, 09:00 PM
I just sealed the key hole in neverland clock tower, and now i cant get back to the pirate ship...
What? There is a point where you can't return to the clock tower, but I've never seen where you can't return to the pirate ship. That's very very odd. And Wendy should be at the clock tower until it gets closed off. The Hercules Cup opens after this, maybe you need to do that before it reopens. But even then, everytime I've played Kingdom Hearts I've always gone back immediately after locking the keyhole to get the items in the ship that you need to fly to. I don't know what's wrong. Do you have a save before fighting Captain Hook, maybe something is wrong?

You are not allowed to do anything with the game again until you reach Hollow Bastion's 2nd visit.
That's not true, there are many things you can do between Neverland and the first Hollow Bastion trip. The Hercules Cup opens, which opens up the yellow trinities. And in Neverland, there are several treasure chests that you have to fly to in the ship, and you can't fly until you fight Captain Hook. There's also a yellow trinity door in the ship. And then there's the clock tower, which will give you an item every hour of gameplay for every hour on the Big Ben. This doesn't get shut off until you complete the first visit to Hollow Bastion. And immediately after that when you regain control, you can go to the ship and ask Tinkerbell to go to the clock tower (which won't be an entry option) and fight Phantom. You don't have to wait until you go through the Hollow Bastion again.

Edit: Are you certain you sealed the keyhole? You now have Tinkerbell as a summon and the Fairyharp keyblade?

Tavrobel
06-26-2006, 09:04 PM
By "game" I meant Neverland... not the actual game.

Sefie1999AD
06-27-2006, 10:25 AM
I'm quite sure you should be able to return to the Pirate Ship if you fly your Gummi Ship to Neverland. I remember leveling up for Hollow Bastion and End of the World a lot in the Pirate Ship, and I didn't fight the Phantom until I was on level 100.