PDA

View Full Version : Worst food Stories

JaytodaP
06-27-2006, 04:27 AM
Alright, i go in to the kitchen to grab a portugese roll with butter, eat and then go back to the bag to take another one.........only to find molld growing on all of them. What if there was mold on mine? ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ok screw that. Lets have yogurt. I take one bite but unfortunatly its a poorly washed spoon with wet cat food on it.... *pukes*

double AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What are your worst food stories

one time when i was 5 i ate a spoiled hot dog. food poisoning blows

mooglebunni608
06-27-2006, 04:31 AM
oh ew!

um, I haven't had anything totally horrible like that, but I bought a box of green tea mochi ice cream today, but we were in the car for hours on the way home, so by the time I got it to the freezer,it was all melted, so I (stupidly) put it back in the freezer to re-freeze, and it tastes all icky and rancid now T_T

Hambone
06-27-2006, 04:31 AM
One time, I grabbed the milk jug off of the counter and I didn't know that it was open. I hate gravity now. :(

Meat Puppet
06-27-2006, 04:34 AM
I ate a chicken pie that was not cooked properly. I regretted that for weeks. Campylobacter.

black orb
06-27-2006, 04:37 AM
>>> Once I found a Slug on my salad..

Sylvie
06-27-2006, 04:42 AM
Uh...

I found a huge dog hair in my food.

I'll think of something later.

Leeza
06-27-2006, 06:42 AM
I was eating a bowl of cereal one time while reading a book so I wasn't really looking at what I was eating. When I did look, I saw little squirmy things in the cereal. I never went near any cereal for a long time after that. :cat:

kikimm
06-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Yeah, I was also eating cereal (I think - some sort of food like that. Maybe it was cheez its) and I looked down at it to see little moths, and larva. Disgusting. Same thing happened a few years ago when I cooked pizza, and the cornmeal I used was infested. But at least they were cooked.

Chris
06-27-2006, 01:21 PM
I think I've eaten mouldy bread a hundred times without realizing it until efter I've finished. Cereal is the worst thing in the world for me, not matter what kind it is, I always feel sick after I've eaten it.

drunkymonkey
06-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Right, there was this happy little sausage called Phil, who quite liked the piece of bacon next to him, called Linda. One day, he went upto Linda and told her 'I love yo- but he didn't get the chance to tell her because they were both eaten.

Oh...

Ki Ki
06-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I ate a tomato and found a worm inside. But I never ate the worm, lucky fish. :aimsun:

Levian
06-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I'll let the world of photography speak for me.

~SapphireStar~
06-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Crap that pic is disgusting.

MageLuingil
06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
I haven't had anything too nasty in my food yet ... but my dad was eating Ramen with crackers in it once, until he noticed there were tons of little white bugs crawling on the crackers.

My sister also found an ant in a sucker once. She wasn't too happy.

Levian
06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Crap that pic is disgusting.

Print it out and mail it to families that are missing their cat.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I always check bread for mould. It seems like the most logical first thing you should do when serving it

ChexMix
06-27-2006, 11:59 PM
I don't think I've ever had a super bad experience with food. I imagine I'd remember if I had. The worst I guess would be drinking milk without realizing it had gone bad so it smelled gross and made me sick for a day or 2. And it had chunks in it. Disgusting.

I have kind of a funny story though. My parents told me that when I was a baby I liked carrot baby food a lot so they fed it to me and my skin turned slightly orange from the carotene (spelling?) in it...

No permanent damage though, I promise. I'm not orange now. I wish there were pictures..

Jojee
06-28-2006, 12:07 AM
I just drank apple juice from my bf's fridge that he bought like a year ago and rarely touched, about a week ago. I thought "Apple juice is okay and doesn't go bad easily" so I drank like a lot of it D= The next day my bf found green moldy stuff floating on the apple juice, maybe I didn't look that clearly... D=

*bangs head on wall* e_e

Darkmage
06-28-2006, 02:35 PM
One time I was eating Spaghettios. My brother was telling a story behind where I was sitting. So I turn around to listen, because he's pretty funny. He tells the punchline and I spew o's all over his leather jacket.

Oh, and a while ago I ate this whole stick of rhubarb and I lost my sense of taste for a few days. The next day was graduation (elementary school) and I couldn't taste the graduation cake.

Reine
06-28-2006, 04:57 PM
This thread made me feel sick...

Cant think of anything at the mo'

Tasura
06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
A few years ago, i poured myself a bowl of cereal, and it was more ants then cereal, i hate those damn things, then a few monhs ago, i was eating a sucker, i bit into it, and felt something chewy, it turend out to be a fly, that was inside the sucker.

drunkymonkey
06-28-2006, 09:08 PM
My story was by far the best.

bipper
06-28-2006, 09:26 PM
oh no way; mine was way better

drunkymonkey
06-28-2006, 09:50 PM
I had real emotion in my story though.

bipper
06-28-2006, 10:02 PM
mine did not exist, therfore it was more bearable by default :)

Zeldy
06-28-2006, 10:03 PM
When I was in Primary school, Sausages were being served to us for dinner one day. I loved the sausages, but my tooth had fallen out whilst I was eating

I never knew Sausages were so crunchy :(

Tasura
06-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Oooh! Way back when, like 10 years ago, i was eating a carrot and my tooth fell out, and i ended up swallowing it.

drunkymonkey
06-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Yah, but mine was a story of passion, worthy of Hollywood.

Darkmage
06-29-2006, 03:35 PM
They're ALL bearable for me, mostly because I haven't had breakfast. :p

fire_of_avalon
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
I feel very, very, very, very, very lucky.