PDA

View Full Version : Solo Ramza game...

Dark Messenger
06-27-2006, 02:18 PM
I had experienced a solo Ramza game... it's pretty fun and easy, but it gets weird in some parts.

-At Lionel Castle, when Ramza is saying how he'll open the gate, he tells it to no one since he hasn't got a party. And the ambush outside is useless..

At other parts, he says "we have to hurry" and stuff... it's funny because he thinks he's talking to his party, which he doesn't have...

szetok
06-27-2006, 03:41 PM
lol it indeed somes amusing. ive never tried a solo ramza game although i think it would be very fun and difficult. how are you building ramza?

Dark Messenger
06-27-2006, 04:18 PM
I trained him in many Jobs and learned things like Teleport, Math Skills, all Talk Skills, and Blade Grasp. Some say to use MP Switch, but I found that it's just as easy to use Blade Grasp or Auto Potion with only X-Potions. It's fun to use something like HeightPrimeNumberFrog and watch enemies get frogged. Also, I zapped EVERYONE BUT RAMZA in that Chapter One battle in Dorter. I used Bolt 3 and it zapped (and killed) everyone, including Algus and Delita!

szetok
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
i assume you had to do excessive leveling? either that or since you're just using ramza, he gains jp and levels quite quickly since hes killing everybody. honestly i never bothered with the calculator class. im not sure why i never experimented with them through my 5 playthroughs. it just wasnt appealing. but i guess its the only way to solo ramza through the game.

lufia
07-05-2006, 06:17 PM
nah u dont need a calculator to solo through the game. just by having the right items and skills like blade gasp you do fine flying solo

Xaven
07-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Well, if you have Math Skill as a side job ability, CT, 4, and 5 learned on calculator, death learned from Wizard, and an item that prevents instant death, and high faith, you can take out a ton of people really quickly at the start of the battle. (You need to see which of CT 4 or CT 5 will hit everyone.)

If you've never noticed, CT 4 or 5 used near the beginning of a battle will target every character on the field. I forgot why, but yeah. CT 4/5 and Holy works well too if you have Excalibur. Yeah. Calculator pretty much dominates everything. :D

Kuroshima
07-15-2006, 09:32 AM
I hate this game sooooooo much... Solo Ramza lvl. 99 all things mastered and then I died and I never saved once....

Remon
07-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Well it is amusing but i got killed By Elidips in the end :-\

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-15-2006, 10:19 PM
It's really not that hard. Yell up and then slaughter everything. Assured to win.