PDA

View Full Version : Ultimecia Castle

Seeker of Power
06-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Can someone help me I'm a little stuck in Ultimecia's Castle I want to unlock all of my abilaty's to be sure i'm on my fullest strengt. But I can find 3 bosses not. I read some bosses faq's but the only tell me where to find some of them but the aren't specific. So where do I find Krysta? the faq says across the chandalear but I can't get cross it drops down every time:s and in the art gallary there has to be a boss to but I don't now what to do ther. And where do I find the key of the armory ther has to be another boss right?? PLZ!!! help me

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
OCC: SPOILERS
Ok know let´s see if i remember...

To fight Krysta you´ll have to cross the chandelier and the way to do that is first cross it with a party of your choice, when you fall down theres a switch by the broken stairs which blocks the chandelier it´s right near the green ring.Then switch with the other party and you´ll be able to cross the chandelier and fight Krysta.

For the painting puzzle it´s pretty simple you have to find what the title of the big painting is if you can´t find out the solution yourself i´ll give it to you the three titles you have to choose are:

VIVIDARIUM;INTERVIGILIUM and VIATOR( by this order)

After you do this the boss Trauma will appear.

And to get the armoury key it´s pretty simple go to the Flood Gate room you should see the key inside the reservoir from the right i think the key shines a bit so it´s pretty easy to find it.

Seeker of Power
06-27-2006, 09:59 PM
thx alot I just defeated Krysta. Say what does that smoke mean near the piano when you go to the clock tower?? do you have to do somthing with that piano??

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Don´t worry about the smoke for know focus on defeating the other bosses first trust me...i don´t wanna ruin a cool surprize but if you can´t figure out what the smoke is then i´ll tell you.

Seeker of Power
06-27-2006, 10:32 PM
I have defeated all the boses and I have all my skills back. But the smoke I realy don't now what to do about that. Do you need to play something on the piano?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 10:48 PM
SPOILER

Ok i´ll explain you then when you say you have defeated all of the bosses in Ultimecias castle you´re not correct...
There´s still an optional boss called Omega Weapon it´s the most powerfull boss in the game...but i´ll let you find out by yourself.

Just make sure you safe your game before doing this trust me.

So in order to fight Omega Weapon you need to form two parties i advise you to choose a party of your stronger characters i always choose Zell, Squall and Selphie trust me Zell is essential with is Armaggedon fist limit break.Now put that party in the green ring just outside the chappel where you see the purple cloud.
Then change to the other team and go to the room with the green ring just before the room where you fought Trauma and you´ll see a bell that you´ll have to puch then a timer will start quickly change to the other team outside the chappel and round inside you will now see a statue of the Omega Weapon run to it before the timer runs to zero and fight it!

Good luck you´ll need it and don´t be mad if it kills your party it happened to almost everyone.

If you can´t beat it i have a litle strategy but i think you should try on your own first.

Seeker of Power
06-27-2006, 10:55 PM
My zell don't has that armaggedon fist that you reply:s

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 11:30 PM
My zell don't has that armaggedon fist that you reply:s

Lol i should have explained Armageddon fist ins´t a single move it´s a combo of moves:

Punch Rush and Boyaga

Just use this combo until the time of his limit break reaches zero if you press them fast enough and if your Zell as his streght at 255 max then you´ll defeat almost every enemy in one round.But in the case of Omega Weapon it´s not enough cause it as 1 milion points of hp.

Seeker of Power
06-27-2006, 11:45 PM
what do I have to junction into his weopon to have the best result?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Well it depends on his level and the magic he posseses.

I always train my characters to level 100 and generally i give Zell the Ability streght + 1 which gives him an additional streght point when he wins a level but Ultima will probably get him at 255 streght, Meteor, Flare, Thundaga and other powerfull spells can also max is streght also if you have Bahamut junction to him you should give him the ability Streght + 60

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
06-27-2006, 11:55 PM

I always train my characters to level 100 and generally i give Zell the Ability streght + 1 which gives him an additional streght point when he wins a level but Ultima will probably get him at 255 streght, Meteor, Flare, Thundaga and other powerfull spells can also max is streght also if you have Bahamut junction to him you should give him the ability Streght + 60

Highest level's 99 Jimmy

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-27-2006, 11:58 PM

Highest level's 99 Jimmy

No it´s 100 i´m sure about it

Seeker of Power
06-28-2006, 12:02 AM
oké that he has:D and he is to on lv. 100 but you can put a magic into his weapon so I mean then example. Cocktrice is a eletric type so if you junction quake into is weopon like you can junction dead into is then he will fall very easy. Do you now what I mean:)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-28-2006, 12:08 AM
I get what you´re saying but against Omega Weapon it doens´t matter cause it as no element.

Plus i´m talking about junctioning to the streght command
In order to deal status atacks you´ll have to junction magic to the
Status atack-Junction

And if you do that then yes against for example a bomb if you have blizzaga junctioned to your Status atack then yes it will deal more damage, and if you have Firaga junctioned to your Status atack then it will heal it.

Seeker of Power
06-28-2006, 12:14 AM
oké so it doesn't matter what I do with omega weopon. And does it mather when I'm going to fight agenst Utimecia and her forms??

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Humm i remember having Holy junctioned to status atack and it did 0 points of damage with a single atack, but i usually beat her up with a single limit break by Irvine, Squall or Zell when one of them is selected if you keep using your limit breaks and your characters have good stats then you´ll beat Ultimecia easily believe me Omega Weapon is much more tougher than all of the forms of Ultimecia combined.

Seeker of Power
06-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Oké I just found out how strong he is and that's fucking strong:s did you ever defeated that thing??

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Ehehehe it´s hard to beat him at the first try

Yup i defeated it it was kind of a boring match actually i justed used Zells limit break about eight or nine times, using the Armageddon Fist combo.

I developped my own strategy but there are a bunch of ways to defeat it i think theres a thread already about how to defeat it my technique is also there go check it out it as the title "How to beat Omega easy" i think use the strategy that you prefer i personally prefer mine cause i don´t have to give up on any rare cards and stuff but they´re all pretty good.

Seeker of Power
06-28-2006, 12:36 AM
oké thx for the tips;)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-28-2006, 12:38 AM
No problem going to sleep now...good luck let me know if you kicked that Weapons ass.