PDA

View Full Version : Official Spiderman 3 Teaser Trailer is now up

Crossblades
06-27-2006, 11:04 PM
It's very awesome:)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/medium.html

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-27-2006, 11:05 PM
No <a href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2">Danny Elfman</a> = No love

XxSephirothxX
06-27-2006, 11:15 PM
It was okay as trailers go, but God, I can't wait to see Venom.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-27-2006, 11:22 PM
wow, im so stoked

Chris
06-27-2006, 11:24 PM
The first two movies didn't do much for me, mainly because I was floored by the X-Men. The Spiderman movies could not hold a candle against those movies.

I'll definitely go see this movie, though.

:)

SaintDave
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
wow cannot wait. looks mint. thanks for putting it up
:D

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-27-2006, 11:37 PM
i wonder if the whole plot would be that venom comes in the spaceship and stuff like in the cartoons

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-27-2006, 11:39 PM
The whole plot won't be about Venom and the symbiote. They also have to work in all that stuff about Gwen Stacy, Sandman, Green Goblin II, etc.

Ichimonji
06-28-2006, 06:20 AM
That looks so awesome, the Vemon era of Spiderman was always my favourite part of the series, and out of all the Superhero movies out there Spiderman has always been my favourite. Pretty excited for this one.

Germ Hamee
06-28-2006, 07:59 AM
The first two movies didn't do much for me, mainly because I was floored by the X-Men. The Spiderman movies could not hold a candle against those movies.

That's exactly my opinion on the movies, which is odd because Spiderman was always my favorite comic serial. This, however, I have some very high hopes for. FINALLY the good stuff!

Del Murder
06-29-2006, 01:37 AM
I can't wait to see it but I hope they don't try to do too much in one movie. Adding villains left and right like the later Batman films.

Strider
06-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Well, take a look at Batman Begins, though. Having more than one villain isn't always a bad thing.

Sefie1999AD
06-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Looks very good, and quite dark. With all that "fighting the darkness within" thing, I have a feeling the character development will be one of the things where the movie concentrates, which is what the first two movies also did. It's good if that's true since I thought Spider-Man 2's character development was superb. The trailer music reminded me of SM2's Lacrimosa trailer song.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-29-2006, 04:43 PM
I can't wait to see it but I hope they don't try to do too much in one movie. Adding villains left and right like the later Batman films.
That's what I'm afraid of. Too many characters and you're not going to be able to tell a good enough story. Venom won't get nearly enough screen time since the symbiote thing will take up at least half the movie to do it effectively. I really hope they leave Venom for the next movie, if only to do him justice. Then you can bring in Carnage and have a fuckin' party ova hea'.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-29-2006, 05:02 PM
I can understand wanting to resolve the Green Goblin thing while bringing in the symbiote thing, but who was it that said, "Yeah, okay...but let's put in Gwen Stacy and Sandman, too! They are, after all, very important characters."

edczxcvbnm
06-29-2006, 05:10 PM
To even do all of this 'right' the movie would need to be something like 3 hours long. Gwen, Sandman, Green Goblin and/or Hob Goblin and the Symbiote while going through the struggles of his day to day life. This is a lot of stuff to accomplish and not put there to put it there.

I have a feeling that we will not see venom in this movie but see Brock get the symbiote near the end. If they actually also use venom then it is way too much to handle.

Looks awesome though.

Miriel
06-29-2006, 05:12 PM
DID YOU PEOPLE SEE TOPHER?????

It's Topher!

:bigsmile:

I Don't Need A Name
06-29-2006, 05:22 PM
i never really liked venom, but this looks good! im glad there is sandman in it! :D

Del Murder
06-30-2006, 03:00 AM
Ooh a two parter with Venom and Carnage in the next movie would be great. Venom wasn't in the teaser so it might happen.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-30-2006, 12:58 PM
it'll be interesting what they'll do with gwen

cause in the comics she died because of the green goblin

zomg venom...it looks like it'll totally rock and lets not forget sandman and green goblin 2...i have complete faith in sam and i loved the first 2 movies so im looking forward to it...shame we have to wait till next year!