PDA

View Full Version : FFVII POP QUIZ!

Northcrest
06-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey this is a final fantasy pop quiz. This quiz proves if you're really FFVII material. The last standing people by the 3rd quiz will be one of the best FFVII players.
This is how I'll grade u:

0-10 have you played this game
20 failure
30 horrible
40 bad
50 intermediate
60 So-So
70 okay
80 Good
90 Great
100 Excellent

If u get a 70-100 u go on 2 the next quiz within now to the end of July. These are the quiz questions from disc 1.

1. What is Cloud's 1st mission?
2. How do u get Ifrit?
3. Who is the first Jenova that u battle?
4. Why is Aeris being tooken away by Shinra Corp?
5. What outfit does Cloud have to wear in order to go to Don's room.
6. Why does Cloud join Shira at first?
7. What does the Green Chocobo do?
8. What characters are you suppose to get in disc one
9.Why dosen't Aeris want Cloud to follow her to go fight Sephiroth?
10 Who dies in disk one and how?

Twilight Edge
06-28-2006, 07:21 AM
1.to bomb the sector 1 reactor
2.get it after beating JENOVA BIRTH
3.JENOVA BIRTH
4.because she is the last remaining Ancient and they want to experiment on her so that they can get their hands on the Promised Land which thoeritically(I have no idea how to spell this word) has loads of Mako energy.
5.A dress.
6.because he wanted to be in SOLDIER and be famous
7.cross mountains
8.all of them(Cloud,Barret,Tifa,Aeris,Red XIII,Yuffie,Vincent,Cait Sith and Cid)
9.because she thinks she can handle it on her own and didn't want to burden the others(?)
10.Aeris,she got stabbed in the back and the Masamune went straight through her stomach when Sephiroth "descended" out of nowhere.

Xurts
06-28-2006, 08:00 AM
Technically, you aren't supposed to get Yuffie and Vincent. They are entirely optional. You have to get everyone else in order to progress the storyline, though.

Cloud joined Soldier for more than one reason. He also wanted to protect Tifa.

Sephiroth didn't kill Aeris, either. It was Jenova. Jenova was creating the illusion that it was Sephiroth to fool everyone else. At the time that this was all happening down at the City of the Ancients, the real Sephiroth was encased in frozen Mako up at the Northern Crater.

Hambone
06-28-2006, 08:00 AM
I can't believe you made this thread, Joseph. :rolleyes2

1. to set the bomb and destroy the sector 1 reactor
2. defeat Jenova Birth
3. Jenova Birth
4. because she's the last ancient and they want to get her to show them the P.L.
5. a woman's outfit
6. He joined SOLDIER to be famous like Sephiroth
7. The green chocobo allows you to cross mountains
8. Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aeris, Red XIII, Cait Sith, and Cid. (Yuffie and Vincent are optional.
9. Aeris thought she could handle Sephiroth on her own. (Stupid Girl!)
10. Aeris. Sephy flies down out of nowhere and impales her through the back.

vorpal blade
06-28-2006, 11:17 AM
1. To investigate a mako leak in Mt. Nibel
2. I believe you find it on the boat after beating Jenova
3. Dunno
4. Shinra wants to breed her so they can expirement with the Cetra
5. He has to dress up like a girl (looks like a kimono)
6. He wants to become famous, like Sephiroth
7. Climbs mountains, says "wark," probably smells bad
8. Cloud, Aeris(comes and goes), Tifa, Red XIII, Cid, Cait Sith; Yuffie andVincent are optional
9. dont remember
10. Aeris dies when Sephiroth impales her from above with the Masamune in what may be the saddest and most memorable scene in videogame history.

Dell
06-28-2006, 02:36 PM
1. Check and investigate Mt. Nibel's Reactor (with Sephiroth).
2. In the Cargo Ship, after you defeat Jenova ~BIRTH~, it's lying in front of Cloud if you didn't move after Jenova ~BIRTH~ battle.
3. Jenova ~BIRTH~
4. She is the sole survivor of the Ancients. Shin-Ra believe Aeris will lead them to The Promised Land.
5. A girl's dress.
6. To become like his idol, Sephiroth. He also want to impress Tifa and the others people in Nibelheim.
7. You can cross mountains, this chocobo can net you 'Mime Materia'.
8. If you want to count by story: Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aeris, Red XIII, Cait Sith, Cid. OR by the sidequest: Cloud, Barret, Tifa, Aeris, Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith, Vincent, Cid.
9. She didn't want Cloud and the others to die, she believes all of them will die when fighting Sephiroth, she think she is the only one who can stop Sephiroth. She did not want to burden the others too.
10. Aeris. She dies when she was praying for the Holy. Sephiroth comes from above and stabbed her. That scene makes me cwy.

Xurts
06-28-2006, 07:12 PM
We have no way of knowing for certain what Cloud's first mission was when he was a member of Shinra. Yes, the investigation at the Mt. Nibel reactor was one mission, but nobody knows if this was his very first. I don't recall any dialogue stating that it was. However, I could be mistaken in this matter, and if there is dialogue where it says that it was his first, then please show me. I'm sure there isn't any though.

Topcat
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah Xurts your right, it's not his first mission. Cloud mentions how he wants to prove himself that he can become as great as sephiroth. However he is only 16 at the time, do we know the age when he first joined Soldier?

Good idea for a thread, but surely people can just copy others answers and progress to the next round?