PDA

View Full Version : I am buying Makai Kingdom today

Markus. D
06-28-2006, 12:03 AM
I am excited aswell

>_>

well, theres only one thing stopping me... sort of.

machines, are they noob-esc? or are they equal to a character?

edit: I kinda already know that in the end every unit is uber/transmigrated or how they now say "reincarnated.

Rengori
06-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Ah yes, machines will be your best friends, whose possy includes the nerd with glasses and a trench coat who levels it up and the mechanic who repairs it.

Anyway, I should probably mention early in the game your weaker characters will be weeded out pretty fast, leaving only a few strong characters until you can afford to give newer ones nice equipment to level up faster.

~SapphireStar~
06-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Oh you lucky devil! I cant seem to find a copy that doesnt cost over £20 second hand!

JKTrix
06-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Take note: If you have the slightest interest in a Nippon Ichi game, get it as soon as it comes out. The original price may be a little higher than most games, but it beats having to hunt down the 2nd hand game of questinable quality in questionable places.

Markus. D
06-28-2006, 11:20 PM
thank gosh I did buy it yesterday.

the game was discontinued at about 7 EB games I called, and had been at only 1, it was new, and no others had any pre-owned.

AND, someone saw me walking up to it and the guy started running up to it, I was like, nananana mine!.

I am lucky >_>

my newbie party is weak, but I like it anyways.

Leader: Goma [Thief] - Role [Wither Offence with a dagger] (heh heh, he is named after sesame <3) lvl 7

Helen [Healer] - Role [Healer with a slight amount of offence elemental magic] [Enemy Magnet? ... is there anyway to rid of this?] 7

Roshirov [Apprentice] - Role [Tank, Crowd Control with Spear] lvl 10

Josephine [Junk Trader] - Role [My Merchant, though she rips me off and such, Tank, Nunchaku Masterer] lvl 9

I should really change my thiefs weapon to a ufo >_>... but then Im like "noooo, the dagger attacks are pretty"

Rengori
06-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Dagger Attacks are pretty. But they're just not the same without the Prinny using it. So I made a prinny to use the dagger.

Oh, and one more thing, this game will get hard. FAST.

Markus. D
06-29-2006, 04:07 AM
yes xD

I tottally agree.

Prinny ftw, I am working towards getting one, there so awesome <3
I changed my thiefy weapon to UFO, not only does he do more damage, he now steals things sorta-ish

Endless
06-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Dagger Attacks are pretty. But they're just not the same without the Prinny using it. So I made a prinny to use the dagger.

Oh, and one more thing, this game will get hard. FAST.

The only real "hard" part of MK is beating the last two secret bossses, and to some extent, the item world. The story, while funny, is way too short.

Markus. D
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM
awww, I thought there were like three of em.
F --
L --
E --

right?

Endless
06-29-2006, 08:29 PM
awww, I thought there were like three of em.
F --
L --
E --

right?

There's much more than three. There are 16 optional battles, 15 of which are bosses and recruitable. One is to unlock a "monster" class.

Dark Paladin
06-29-2006, 08:39 PM
I havn't done any of that stuff yet i just completed the story, but i'm with keen to unlock all of the hidden characters.

I give daggers to my magic users and they're awesome.:magus: