PDA

View Full Version : A Nightmare on Elm Street

Levian
06-28-2006, 01:11 AM
A Nightmare on Elm Street
http://www.sapere.it/tc/img/Musica/CINEMA/00_CINEMA_TERRORE/FREDDY/freddy3.jpg

Yes, the font was necessary. Now first, list your favorite movies from best to worst, 1 being best.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
A Nightmare on Elm Street
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
Wes Cravens New Nightmare
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child

Now list your favorite hero/heroine, favorite death scene and anything else you'd like to add. :cool:

Favorite Hero/Heroine:
Patricia Arquette as Kristen is my favorite heroine, 'cus she's hot and she's tender and really cool. :cool: And her teeth are pointy.

Favorite Death Scene:
Ah, so many to choose from. I'd probably have to choose the guy with the hearing aid in Freddy's Dead, gotta love Freddy scratching the blackboard.

Nice movies. Nice movies.

The Devil Man
09-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh Levian :(

I feel so sad nobody voted in this Poll :crying: This Thread feels so naked!

I'm gonna vote because you always vote in my Polls :)

Christmas
09-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Oh Levian :(

I feel so sad nobody voted in this Poll :crying: This Thread feels so naked!

I'm gonna vote because you always vote in my Polls :)

And now this thread will get closed. :(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't know, this thread has kind of a lovable-loser appeal that makes me want to root for it. Come on, "Poll: A Nightmare on Elm Street," you can do it!

The Devil Man
09-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Not before it reaches THREE Posts,

Ya taaaaaaaa! :hyper:

Be happy now Levian, my Norwegian friend who does not fart :chuckle:

Edit: Oops! Make that FOUR Posts, and now this Thread may stay open for a little while longer!

Come on people! Let's try and make this Thread reach a whole page! it's the least we can do for Levian :)

And besides... Nightmare on Elm Street is a great series of movies. It's probably the first horror movie we all saw. It has a special, scary and creepy place in my heart always :tongue:

Levian
09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh great. :( My thread gets pity-approved.

To add to the topic, I have to say that the first death in the first movie set a bit of an impact on me, 'cus I was 8 and it was really bloody :D It's the scene with that blonde chick who gets her stomach slashed and then dragged up the wall and onto the ceiling.

Fuego
09-16-2006, 01:44 AM
I love Heather Langenkamp ... because she played herself in the new nightmare and Nancy Thompson in # 1 and 3 :D

I love New Nightmare its my all time favorite :shifty: or is it :mwahaha:

No it is :lol:

I had to buy the Box set for all of them with the cool black box and the 3-D glasses for (kicks himself because he forgot) the 3-D sequence :crying:

I hear there will be an Infini-film verson of the first movie ... JOY !