PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

Venom
06-28-2006, 04:59 PM
One of my favorite Anime's of all time (Beside Trigun) Hellsing is just solidified awesome.

DISCUSS THE AWESOMENESS OF HELLSING.

~SapphireStar~
06-28-2006, 05:04 PM
My boyfriend introduced me to the series when we first started seeing each other and it has become one of my fav animes. Alucard is one of the most wicked anime characters ever made, heck, the whole cast of Hellsing is amazing! The OST is great also. Sadly I only have one manga novel.

Is it true there is a new series that follows the manga, which features Nazis!

Jebus
06-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Yup. They're making a new Hellsing OVA, which follows the Manga a lot closer than the original series did.

Whereas the original series had Incognito and all that other stuff, the manga, and hence the OVA, has vampire nazis, and a lot more of Alexander Andersong.

The first episode has been subbed, and the second episode will be released August 4th.

Reine
06-28-2006, 05:12 PM
I bought the boxed set a while ago. A great purchase it was

~SapphireStar~
06-28-2006, 05:13 PM
and a lot more of Alexander Anderstrong.
You sir have just made my day! AA is teh sex in Hellsing :D
Me, my boyfriend and his friend were going to cosplay Hellsing. I was going to be Celes, my boyfriend AA and his mate as Alucard. But we never got round to it!

Roto13
06-28-2006, 06:17 PM
I have a fansub of the Hellsing OVA. It's very good. The animation is even better than the original Hellsing anime! The manga and the anime both have their good points, and the new OVA is bringing them both together. The first one is good, I look forward to the rest.

I have an Alexander Anderson character in Soul Calibur III :p

Tasura
06-28-2006, 06:22 PM
And in the OVA (The sub) AA has an Engrish bit <3, but 6 months between eps is a killer, though, since they are basically animating the manga frame by frame you can expect a little delay.

Roto13
06-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Oh, god. Yeah, the engrish part made me laugh pretty hard.