PDA

View Full Version : Can it?[Spoiler]

cloud20747
06-29-2006, 02:11 AM
I was wondering....is Organization 13 really defeated? I mean everytime a strong heart is made into a heartless a nobody is created so could the Organization ever truly be destroyed? Please share ur thoughts....

Qurange
06-29-2006, 03:11 AM
If the Organization is defeated, then the leadership is defeated--the Nobodies after that will just have to form their own organization, if they organize at all.

Tavrobel
06-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Roxas is still alive, and therefore, the Organization is not defeated. Whether or not he is loyal to the other members, whether he cares, or is able to exert any of his former powers (since he controls the Samurai Nobodies) from before the inclusion of himself with Sora, remains to be seen. I'm pretty sure at this point, he is more focused on scoring some Namine booty than dealing with an Organization he was taken advantage of to join, if he able to act on anything at all. I hardly consider him a sentient existence anymore, because of the fact that he joined Sora to complete Sora's self..

vorpal blade
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Twelve members dead, one member AWOL. The Organization's over. Can there be a new one? Theoretically, yes. But since that would be a horrible plot, I wouldnt bet on it.