PDA

View Full Version : I dont get it!

Jus_like_Rikku!!
06-29-2006, 02:29 AM
How come in FFX-2, in battles, Chocobo is in the middle of it... what in the world are you ment to do with it!? and he jus runs away! are u even ment to do anything with it??? :confused:

BardTard
06-29-2006, 03:08 AM
Maybe you're supposta give it something. Like in FF7. I dunno though. :confused:

Tavrobel
06-29-2006, 03:44 AM
How come in FFX-2, in battles, Chocobo is in the middle of it... what in the world are you ment to do with it!? and he jus runs away! are u even ment to do anything with it??? :confused:

You are supposed to catch it (tame it with a Green). This begins the start of a very involved and largescale Chocobo minigame that leads to extra parts of the game and bonus dungeons. It's somewhat difficult to catch them at this point, because of the fact that you are not as far along as it requires in the game to catch a Chocobo easily.

feona17
06-29-2006, 05:19 AM
No but sometimes a Chocobo shows up even when the minigame hasn't started, I try not to hurt it cause it usually runs away, but if it attacks me.. bye bye birdie ;__;

DeathKnight
06-29-2006, 05:57 AM
You NEED to invite Clasko into your airship in Chapter 1 or Chapter 4/5 so that the chocobos don't run away.

Ace14
06-29-2006, 06:11 AM
Yeah invite Clasko on to your ship by talking to him once before going towards the headquarters in Mushroom Rock in Chapter 1. Then after the mission return to Mushroom Rock and talk to him and agree to invite him on your ship. Drop him off at the Calm Lands and then go to the old monster arena to complete the mission there. After that talk to him inside to get some greens. After you get greens you can catch Chocobos, just throw greens at it before it runs away and kill all the monsters then feed it more greens at the end if the battle doesn't end. You may get lucky and get a chocobo all by itself in battle or you could get unlucky and find a chocobo that helps the enemies and even worse cast meteor on your party if you don't feed it fast. It might even cast meteor after you feed it if it likes you enough.:D Sometimes if it likes you a lot it'll cast meteor twice.:D

Dell
06-29-2006, 04:15 PM
I feed the chocobos, then I hurt them, the chocobos are immune to physical!:p

You can catch Chocobo with Alchemist Dressphere. Because of Item Lv.2. You can even catch one without Alchemist.

SeeDRankLou
06-29-2006, 08:05 PM
and he jus runs away!
It could be worse. It could have performed ChocoMeteor and killed you.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
06-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah invite Clasko on to your ship by talking to him once before going towards the headquarters in Mushroom Rock in Chapter 1. Then after the mission return to Mushroom Rock and talk to him and agree to invite him on your ship. Drop him off at the Calm Lands and then go to the old monster arena to complete the mission there. After that talk to him inside to get some greens. After you get greens you can catch Chocobos, just throw greens at it before it runs away and kill all the monsters then feed it more greens at the end if the battle doesn't end. You may get lucky and get a chocobo all by itself in battle or you could get unlucky and find a chocobo that helps the enemies and even worse cast meteor on your party if you don't feed it fast. It might even cast meteor after you feed it if it likes you enough.:D Sometimes if it likes you a lot it'll cast meteor twice.:D

Oohhh.... but the thing is... I'm past Chapter 1... he...he... :|
so... does that mean i have to wait??:D

Woops!!! i sent it twice... LOL!

No.78
07-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Now I've done the whole amazing chocobo side quest so whenever I see one in battle I'm like "YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY!!" *stab, stab stab* BWAAAHAHAHA...

...What?

Shiny
07-01-2006, 11:45 PM
You can also steal from it. To get a haste feather.

Setzer Gabianni
07-03-2006, 10:08 AM

You didn't invite Clasko in Chapter 1? You maybe buggered love, I don't know for sure =/

~Setzer Gabianni

kain_ex
07-04-2006, 07:17 PM

You didn't invite Clasko in Chapter 1? You maybe buggered love, I don't know for sure =/

~Setzer Gabianni

Depending on his/her place now, if she's in Chapter 2 she still can invite Clasko... if not... sry, only new game plus now

Old Manus
07-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Kill the chocobo before it kills you

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 07:28 AM
Manus, stop being a bum and contribute to the topic.

~Setzer Gabianni

Jus_like_Rikku!!
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
lol!!!

gigames08
07-07-2006, 10:25 AM
How I hate chocobos on X-2. Choco Meteo is a bitch.

Hearts
07-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah, what they said. lol
Just give it some greens, catch it, and it'll be fun.

!Rikku!
07-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Well if u meet it alone in battle giv Gyshal Greens(is that so) and it'll be yours but if there are more fiends(choco not fiend) then it can't be yours.Just kil everything else,but choco is strong.Especially the ChocoMeteo.It almost killed me!!:choc: