PDA

View Full Version : how dare you call rikku a tuls

Eiko Guy
06-29-2006, 07:49 AM
i don't see it so she dresses revealing maybe she wants a boyfriend like yuna or maybe she knows since she has a great thin body and might as well show it off instead of wear sweats that look old 17 yr olds should wear somehing to show some skin so noone thinks ewww she must be fat

Setzer Gabianni
06-29-2006, 07:55 AM
You're offended because a pixelated character keeps getting called a slut? And you spelt slut wrong.

~Setzer Gabianni

Zeromus_X
06-29-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes, she dresses fairly revealing as compared to people that wear clothes that cover their "private areas".

As did all the three main characters of X-2. xD

Eiko Guy
06-29-2006, 08:46 AM
i spelt slut backwards and youd be mad if i say cloud is homo and sephiroth can do what cartman says

Nasarian Altimeros
06-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Sephiroth can shut his Jew mouth?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/Mega91/fef6dc84.gif

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 10:49 AM
i don't see it so she dresses revealing maybe she wants a boyfriend like yuna
Oh so you think if girls want to get guys, they just need to dress slutty? Eh, no. Girls get guys from personality and looks, not dressing like some $5 whore. Youve made a poor case for Rikku. This makes me hate her more.

IceAngel
06-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Personally I think she only dresses like that because Spira is a hot place. If you are worried she might get cold just change her dressphere...

anacacia
06-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Okay, I will clear it up for you guys yet again... THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. Maybe they dressed her up like that so guys would play the game... that has no summons... which got me angry!!!

Anyway... yeah, she is a slut.

Plus you mentioned something about how girls covered up, and if they cover up they are fat... I resent that. I love my body and I cover it up all the time, does that make me fat. I don't want people looking at me that way.

Oh, 17 year olds now wear that stuff walking around... *looks* nope, I don't see it no-where. If I did I would probobly smack some sence into them.

No-one needs to show their body off.

And what the hell saying that if you dress down than you can get a boyfriend? Yeah, someone is going to come over to you saying "Give me some [insert sex word here] I got a 20!!!"

People these days. :p

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Well said. I wear baggy clothes and I dont consider myself as fat. I wear baggy clothes cause they feel a hell of a lot more comfy then something tight. When I was 17, I was wearing jeans with a nice top and denim jacket. I never show my body off cause why should I? I show it off to my guy because he really is the only one who needs to see my body. Not some complete wolfwhistling stranger.

Dell
06-29-2006, 04:06 PM
i spelt slut backwards and youd be mad if i say cloud is homo and sephiroth can do what cartman says

This thread is discussing about Rikku,
All of sudden, you say Cloud is homo and Sephiroth.

And yes, I do think she's a slut. Mainly because she shows her bodies in front of everyone, my moms lectured me once because of this.

She already have Gippal, she don't need to show-off. Girls like guys because of their personality not their bodies, there are handsome boy marrying an ugly-fat girl.

Not all well-covered-up girl is fat, and again you can't judge someone by appearance, you judge them by their heart.

Rikku>Guilty

And this is a game, not a reality, why talk so much about this type of thing?

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
there are handsome boy marrying an ugly-fat girl.
That was uncalled for really. Like you said its not about looks, but personality.

Setzer Gabianni
06-29-2006, 04:14 PM
I couldnt care less what you said, I find it funny everyone calling Rikku a slut, when she doesn't even match the proper discussion of a slut. You want sluttiness? Ever remember that woman who was in the calm lands shop, who was only her in underwear, literally? Rikku wears more then she does. Ever consider the climate over in Spira? For most of the time, it's a hot climate, with many places not having any rain, and she probably lived in the desert a long time, do you expect all women al bhed to dress fully clothed or something? She isn't showing off, get over it, she isn't showing her body off, she's too childlike to actually give a damn about what men think of her body. IceAngel, you're right. If she was such a slut in the game you guys, why aren't men drooling over her? Noone batters an eyelid at what she wears, she's just seen as a little girl, even by Logos at the beginning. People are weird. Calling a pixelated character a slut because she wears little clothing, when in fact, she is still wearing clothes, but not so heavily. How about taking a look around you in the real world, and try identifying the real sluts.

~Setzer Gabianni

EDIT: All people are beautiful on the outside, what's the real decider in a relationship is what's in the heart.

The opening sentence was directed at eiko guy

feona17
06-29-2006, 04:21 PM
I agree with the person above me totally. But guys, let's go over the definition of a slut.

It's a derogatory term, usually referring to a female who is sexually promiscuous. A slut is a person who engages in sexual activity with someone who is not their current partner/lover. This can also be widescale, where a woman engages in sexual activity with a large number of persons, occasionally simultaneously.

NOW, Rikku for instance wears... provocative clothing. Doesn't mean she's having sex with every guy in Spira. She's even probably a virgin, unless if that tiny hint about Gippal was true. Rikku is an Al Bhed and is used to really hot weather, and most of Spira's climate is hot/warm.

Yeah SE made her clothes that way so that people would buy the game, people have been pulling this little trick for decades. Remember that little slogan? Sex sells. But calling Rikku a slut is really... weird, because in the end she is only pixels. I like Rikku though, so I defended her. :P

Venom
06-29-2006, 04:22 PM
OMG RIKKU IS NOT A SLUT SHE'S A BEUTIFUL SOUL!!!!!:mad2:

leader of mortals
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
RIKKU IS HOT

Old Manus
06-29-2006, 05:36 PM
omg noe its cause she r just liek that persranolitywise!!!9

Video game characters do not have any say on what they wear, developers do. Square Enix FTL

anacacia
06-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Okay, you guys got me on that part about what a slut is. But yes, sex does sell, and apparently very well.

Maybe the square enix guys were horny or something... i dunno.

But if you wanna see a slut go over and see Squall, okay? :p

But anyway, I just think the family is weird with Rikku, Yuna, Cid, and Brother... Brother is like... obsessed with Yuna... And they are cousins!!!

Back on subject... Rikku just needs to cover up... *changes dressphere to blackmage or whitemage* there you go!!!

kain_ex
06-29-2006, 06:11 PM
What do you mean calling Rikku a slut?? As people said above, she's used to live in hot weather, which if you use heavy clothes and cover your body, you may pass out. Also, Rikku doesn't seen to be any "malicious". Her personality is, really, like the one of a child, so I don't think she'll care nor notice what people thinks or says of her body, also because SHE ISN'T A PERSON, SHE'S A GAME CHARACTER. I can't lie that Rikku's clothes are sexy, but why do you think she wanted to wear like that, since Square Enix made her in FFX-2 like that? I can't say it for sure, but I guess Square Enix made the girls sexy here to have some more selling, though I totally discord. Final Fantasy games are famous because of the intrigant story, battle system and even more for the fact that the producers could always create interesting things and details. The Final Fantasy creators never had to use sexual (or almost it) themes to sell their games, I don't know why they did it this time. Hope none of the next FFs have these themes, since many "perverted" males seems to have bought this game only because they heard or see about the girls clothes.

Dell
06-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Well, that's okay for people to have their own opinion. But that won't change my opinion about Rikku being a slut and that is just me, not all of you.

FFXII, FFXIII have more good, covered-up girls than FFX/FFX-2.

Renmiri
06-29-2006, 06:20 PM
As Seltzer pointed out it is hot in Spira. Not only that, but until recently people didn't have any realistic expectation about living past their forties because Sin would come and kill. Rikku has seen her mother die, her cousin's boyfriend die, her friend Auron be dead...

I'd imagine that long engagements were impossible or at least rare in Spira because of that. As a matter of fact, no one batted an eye when Seymour proposed right after meeting Yuna. Here on our world that would be seen as very weird and improper.

That is the gist of the problem: Rikku is not a slut in Spira, but applying OUR standards she might be considered a little slutty. Just like Western women are considered a tad slutty by the Taliban like cultures. It all depends on context...

Skyblade
06-29-2006, 06:31 PM
What do you mean calling Rikku a slut?? As people said above, she's used to live in hot weather, which if you use heavy clothes and cover your body, you may pass out.

Have any of you ever wondered why the long robes which are commonly associated with desert countries cover the whole body then? It's because such an outfit is actually far more efficient at keeping you cool than going nude. The outfit is white on the outside to reflect as much light and heat from the sun as possible. Many of them also have a darker inner lining meant to absorb body heat, which the loose flowing robes help to keep away from the body.

Wearing an outfit like Rikku's would have you pass out much sooner than someone who was properly dressed.

anacacia
06-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Well... lets settle this...

PIXELS!!!

Zeromus_X
06-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Okay fine, she dresses like one. It doesn't help that I have to hear that battle music every battle. xD

At any rate...I love reading the thread title.

Setzer Gabianni
06-30-2006, 07:40 AM
Well, that's okay for people to have their own opinion. But that won't change my opinion about Rikku being a slut and that is just me, not all of you.

That shows me that you cannot back up your own opinion. She is not a slut, and that's fact, not opinion, not my fact may I add.

How the hell do you know if there's more covered up girls in FFXII, let alone FFXIII?! Haven't we seen like, one female character in FFXIII, and have you played FFXII yet?

~Setzer Gabianni

Christmas
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
UKKIR SI TON A TULS!!!!

Markus. D
06-30-2006, 10:04 AM
if only you played rumble roses.... if they class these three as "sluts" ... then I wonder what they would call the Rumble Rose main cast.

Shoden
06-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Even if she is a slut she's still hot.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
06-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Personally I think she only dresses like that because Spira is a hot place. If you are worried she might get cold just change her dressphere...
LOL! like so true! so true!.... and people.... u cant hate her jus coz she dresses that way... she dresses for her age!!! but she sure dosent act like it... :p

[QUOTE=kain_ex]
Wearing an outfit like Rikku's would have you pass out much sooner than someone who was properly dressed.
yeah but umm... maybe it wasnt as hot as u think!

Edit by Psychotic: I've told you not to double post before. Use the edit/delete button please.

Dell
06-30-2006, 05:44 PM

That shows me that you cannot back up your own opinion. She is not a slut, and that's fact, not opinion, not my fact may I add.

How the hell do you know if there's more covered up girls in FFXII, let alone FFXIII?! Haven't we seen like, one female character in FFXIII, and have you played FFXII yet?

~Setzer Gabianni

You didn't have the right to say that your opinion is a fact. It's not like I didn't understand the meaning of Slut, it's just that my opinion about her is 'She is a slut', that's all. Is it really hot in Spira that she have to pawn her body, I mean like Arabian people wears a robe, fully-covered robe, they live in a hot climate country and they didn't even act and be like Rikku at all. Plus, wearing those uncovered clothes and acts tomboy and naughty.

I've played FFXII, Japanese Version. 20 times harder than any FF.
I know the girls in it have more covered-up clothes.

anacacia
06-30-2006, 06:01 PM
PIXLES PIXLES PIXLES!!! Just get over it okay? Is no-one listening to me anymore?

Venom
06-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Whats a tuls anyway?

anacacia
06-30-2006, 06:18 PM
*slaps head* spell it backword.

Zeromus_X
06-30-2006, 06:20 PM
It's the funniest word I've heard in awhile.

Nasarian Altimeros
06-30-2006, 06:28 PM
It's not like I didn't understand the meaning of Slut, it's just that my opinion about her is 'She is a slut', that's all.
You obviously don't if you think Skimpy outfits=slut.

Eiko Guy
06-30-2006, 07:07 PM
now girls that wear tight clothing are in the same category of girls who show skin and i don't mean wearing loose clothes means youre fat i mean wearing loose clothes make's ppl think your fat now rikku has a beautiful soul and we all know this so no slutty personality and the clothes are just skimpy because seriously if youre saving the day it would be easier to move around rather then wear normal clothes

~SapphireStar~
06-30-2006, 07:11 PM
i don't mean wearing loose clothes means youre fat i mean wearing loose clothes make's ppl think your fat
Oh and how do you know? Because thats what you think? Just because you think that, doesnt mean others do.

Devil Shroom
06-30-2006, 07:34 PM
i don't mean wearing loose clothes means youre fat i mean wearing loose clothes make's ppl think your fat
Oh and how do you know? Because thats what you think? Just because you think that, doesnt mean others do.

I would think if anything loos clothes would make you look slimer.

kain_ex
06-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Whats a tuls anyway?

Eiko guy wrote it in reverse... it's slut

anacacia
07-01-2006, 07:45 AM

Excuse me? So I should wear what Rikku wears so I won't be called fat by you? Your on my last nerve. Sorry I don't go out much. Sorry I like to wear those really loose pajamas.

Go to Hell.

feona17
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Okay.... we all need to calm down a bit. The point the person made about Spira not being our world, and having very different societies and such is true. (Like duh, Spira is like totally not real O.o .. XD) When SE talked about FFX-2, they said that the whole idea behind it was about change. It's the Eternal Calm and it allows for the world to let loose and enjoy their lives and have silly bubble gum pop concerts.

Yuna used to be a summoner, and except for Dona (ew) they all dressed in a manner which demanded respect and represented formal wear. Now she's an ex-summoner, a sphere hunter and she's got quite the body and she'll flaunt it if she wants to. (Now, I'm talking about these characters as if they are real.. I mean, aren't we all in this thread?) The same goes for Rikku. I admit that if I see someone wearing midriff bearing tops and shorty shorts, I'll say "that's a tad slutty" and sure, it is, but it's slut in a different context. Rikku is this cute innocent girl that's far from the bad slutty.

Oi..

No.78
07-01-2006, 03:00 PM
What feona says is the truth! However, that does not take away the fact that calling rikku a "tuls" is funny... Purely cos she's not real, so yah. I also like to call Yuna a bint and Paine a bondage queen.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
07-01-2006, 07:02 PM
lol...if Rikku's a slut, then i am... but she's definantaly not so I'm not... :D :p

The Omega Weapon
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Rikku is not a slut, just like everyone says spira is hot and she is used to wearing clothes that she wear.

Also lets not forget, Rikku Grew Up In THE DESERT.
Desert=Very Hot

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-01-2006, 08:05 PM
no idea wut eiko kid is sayin :p

Dell
07-02-2006, 05:45 PM
no idea wut eiko kid is sayin :p

That's mean.

I remember a girl in Kaipo Desert (FFIV) wearing full-covered up clothes.......

Skyblade
07-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Rikku is not a slut, just like everyone says spira is hot and she is used to wearing clothes that she wear.

Also lets not forget, Rikku Grew Up In THE DESERT.
Desert=Very Hot

What do you mean calling Rikku a slut?? As people said above, she's used to live in hot weather, which if you use heavy clothes and cover your body, you may pass out.

Have any of you ever wondered why the long robes which are commonly associated with desert countries cover the whole body then? It's because such an outfit is actually far more efficient at keeping you cool than going nude. The outfit is white on the outside to reflect as much light and heat from the sun as possible. Many of them also have a darker inner lining meant to absorb body heat, which the loose flowing robes help to keep away from the body.

I think I'm going to seriously hurt the next person who uses that excuse, because it is completely invalid. Wearing skimpy clothes in a desert is suicidal. Rikku would have died of heat stroke in a few hours.

TRANS_AM409
07-03-2006, 12:22 AM
You ever seen the girls at the beach man and just cause you dress like a slut it dont mean you are

BG-57
07-03-2006, 01:34 AM
Wow, shades of Tifa.

I don't see any evidence that Rikku is especially promiscuous. Plus the Thief Dressphere (I assume we're talking about this one since it's Rikku's default) is skimpy for all three Gullwings, so it says more about the costume designer than the characters.

That being said I vastly prefer Rikku's jumpsuit that she wears at the beginning of FFX.

jaxun
07-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Wanna know if rikku is a slut??? Go search the internet Spoiler!

blak_spyder
07-03-2006, 02:25 AM
i don't see it so she dresses revealing maybe she wants a boyfriend like yuna or maybe she knows since she has a great thin body and might as well show it off instead of wear sweats that look old 17 yr olds should wear somehing to show some skin so noone thinks ewww she must be fat

No offence, but how old are you? You're not making any sense. Now, I won't say whether Rikku is a "tuls" or not. I won't even bother. I will, however, comment on this huge misconception about clothing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you or anything. I'm speaking now to everyone who reads this. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching because I'm not. I'm just expressing what I think.

- Just stop being so shallow and be honest to yourself and to those around you. I honestly don't understand the idea that the more flesh you show (both genders), the more accepted you will be to others. Really, some outfits should only be worn in the bedroom. :rolleyes2

- choice of clothing is a matter of personal taste and conviction. But bear in mind, however, that there are limits. I mean whatever your choice is, remember the modesty factor. Always be moderate. Dress eligently and don't give room for others to judge you, because trust me they will. Most people tend to judge you by your appearance. :rolleyes2

- to those people who relate the lack of clothing to living in a desert climate, let me tell you that you got it all wrong. If you dress like Rikku and you live in a desert, then that's instant suicide. Do you even know how a desert climate feels like? You do not want to be dressed like that in a desert. All you need are nice loose "breathing" clothes that also protect your entire body from all the burning heat.

- One last thing, just because you cover yourself, that does not nessecarilly mean that you're fat, or that there's something wrong with your body.

My point from all what I said, is to remind everyone not to to give instant judgements without thinking.

SnoopyG
07-03-2006, 03:13 AM
I always thought slut was a girl with more than one guy, so unless there's another guy instead of Gippal, Rikku isnt a slut.

feona17
07-03-2006, 06:08 AM
I always thought slut was a girl with more than one guy, so unless there's another guy instead of Gippal, Rikku isnt a slut.

Thanks dude, you got it right on the nail. Can everyone else understand that?

..But I have a question, to whoever started this thread, and whoever agreed with the notion that Rikku is a slut, in what context do you mean? Is she an actual slut that sleeps around, or the other meaning? Seems to be, you're all referring to the former. 'Cause then, this thread would be pointless. Do you know how many girls, especially in the western world dress like Rikku? God, it's the 21st century. Get over it.

Eiko Guy
07-03-2006, 07:55 AM
so you guys think of high school the real slyts are the ones noone thinks it is i know cuz a friend of mne did some things and i feel sry for her anyway rikku would be red if she dressed like that for the desert and yes as much as we hate it ppeople are shallow like this girl i know i asked her are you shallow she said no so i say would you go with a fat guy she says no and i ask why so she says cuz they don't know how to walk. bow thats funny but sad so remember we are all different and a lot of us are shallow mayve they are shallow in spira hah didnt think of that did ya

Dynast-Kid
07-03-2006, 08:08 AM
I think that Rikku dresses like that because she is a thief.When you're a thief you have to be able to move quickly and not distracted be your clothing.I also feel like Square could have made Rikku more modest clothing-wise.I mean Yuna and Paine can run and jump and stuff.Rikku isn't a slut,she just dresses like what we would consider to be slutty.She's also an Al-bhed,people known for there eccentric clothing,or lack thereof.She doesn't act like a slut at all.She has the personality of a kid!I think that if Rikku was real and she was with a guy he would feel like a pedophile,I mean she is just so childish!She's still one of my fave characters though,despite her clothes.

feona17
07-03-2006, 09:21 AM
so you guys think of high school the real slyts are the ones noone thinks it is i know cuz a friend of mne did some things and i feel sry for her anyway rikku would be red if she dressed like that for the desert and yes as much as we hate it ppeople are shallow like this girl i know i asked her are you shallow she said no so i say would you go with a fat guy she says no and i ask why so she says cuz they don't know how to walk. bow thats funny but sad so remember we are all different and a lot of us are shallow mayve they are shallow in spira hah didnt think of that did ya

Um, what?

Devil Shroom
07-03-2006, 12:29 PM

Um, what?

Agreed..what the hell?

Do you know what makes me laugh? The fact that whenever the word 'slut' pops up it's pinned on Rikku and although I think none of the females are sluts in X-2 I would think that if you were gonna call anyone a slut it would be Leblanc. I mean she's got the hooker clothes and up your face attitude. Yet she always goes free of the slut name.

Like I said I don't think any of the females are sluts but I think it's hilarious how such a name is placed on a child-like character like Rikku when Leblanc's standing there just asking for it haha.

mega_tonberry
07-03-2006, 01:52 PM
No offence, but how old are you? You're not making any sense. Now, I won't say whether Rikku is a "tuls" or not. I won't even bother. I will, however, comment on this huge misconception about clothing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you or anything. I'm speaking now to everyone who reads this. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching because I'm not. I'm just expressing what I think.

- Just stop being so shallow and be honest to yourself and to those around you. I honestly don't understand the idea that the more flesh you show (both genders), the more accepted you will be to others. Really, some outfits should only be worn in the bedroom. :rolleyes2

- choice of clothing is a matter of personal taste and conviction. But bear in mind, however, that there are limits. I mean whatever your choice is, remember the modesty factor. Always be moderate. Dress eligently and don't give room for others to judge you, because trust me they will. Most people tend to judge you by your appearance. :rolleyes2

- to those people who relate the lack of clothing to living in a desert climate, let me tell you that you got it all wrong. If you dress like Rikku and you live in a desert, then that's instant suicide. Do you even know how a desert climate feels like? You do not want to be dressed like that in a desert. All you need are nice loose "breathing" clothes that also protect your entire body from all the burning heat.

- One last thing, just because you cover yourself, that does not nessecarilly mean that you're fat, or that there's something wrong with your body.

My point from all what I said, is to remind everyone not to to give instant judgements without thinking.
Greatest thing I've read in this thread yet.

Dell
07-03-2006, 03:07 PM

Greatest thing I've read in this thread yet.

QFT.
I dislike FFX, I like FFVII, If you hate FFVII, then that's fine, it's not the matter of life for me.
The same goes here. Some of us dislike Rikku, while the other like Rikku, deal with it, people have their own opinion and they're free to share their opinion.

Like I said, I think Rikku as a slut by her apprearance, I didn't really want to think logically about it especially when I'm too young for this 'sex' thing.

f f freak
07-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Ummmm al bhed kid I don't think I have seen another al bhed dress like rikku through both of the games

scrumpleberry
07-03-2006, 06:36 PM
and the clothes are just skimpy because seriously if youre saving the day it would be easier to move around rather then wear normal clothes

Ummm....easier to save the world in a bikini with a scarf and weird floppy sleeves :D (I find that hilarious!) than in, say, jeans and a t-shirt? Methinks not.

Dynast-Kid
07-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Ummmm al bhed kid I don't think I have seen another al bhed dress like rikku through both of the games

What I meant by that was that most Al Bhed dress in similiar,revealing clothes.Someone mentioned earlier that the merchant chick in the first game wore a lot less clothes.You are right though,noone else has worn clothes like that.

kissgirls
07-04-2006, 05:57 AM

What I meant by that was that most Al Bhed dress in similiar,revealing clothes.Someone mentioned earlier that the merchant chick in the first game wore a lot less clothes.You are right though,noone else has worn clothes like that.

so it's alright for Al Bheds to dress like that?, so is that why people are not like why is she showing alot?

Lawr
07-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Baggy clothes are almost as confortable as boxers.

Venom
07-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Theres nothing wrong with a video character wearing next to no clothing. I dont even even get why its important now.

Christmas
07-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Rikku looks like an overgrown banana jumping all over the place throughout the whole game.

f f freak
07-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey I just noticed Christmas is right. Her scarf could be where someone peeled her open and may be why she wears next to nothing.

DeathKnight
07-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Why are people whining so much?

Tifa was the one who started this tuls trend which ain't a bad one if you ask me.

Hell, girls these days dress even worse:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Summoner
07-05-2006, 04:08 AM
So far, I haven't seen any FF character as a tuls. And, on a side note, Tifa's attractve and has a good personality, in my view. Not a tuls. (Though I think I should say "she isn't at all", I don't want to get flamed by someone who thinks otherwise.) And Rikku's just.....wild. A wild girl who doesn't know when to stand still. And it's affected (sp?) Yuna. Notice that, at least at the beginning of the game, during an in-game cutscene, neither one of them can seem to stand still.

Skyblade
07-05-2006, 04:14 AM

Really? Most of the ones I've seen had outfits covering their entire body, including their face.

kain_ex
07-05-2006, 04:34 AM

Really? Most of the ones I've seen had outfits covering their entire body, including their face.

that's right... I haven't saw any other al bhed other than Rikku revealling her body...

But really, Arucard has a point... why the hell are we discussing this?? it's a video game, Square Enix made Rikku like that because they wanted, she's not a slut and end of.

BardTard
07-05-2006, 09:57 PM
This is stupid.
1. Pixels.
2. Spira-probably hot weather.
3. Definition- Sexually promiscuous, not dressing provocatively.
4. Bikini and skirt. more than what people wear at the beach.

At first I wasn't even going to come in here because I thought the topic was ridiculous, but seriously... do you people have nothing better to do than to have this pointless debate? For the record I love Rikku she is my favorite Final Fantasy girl ever and I don't care what she wears. She if my favorite because of her attitude and personality, and yes I am aware that she is just pixels with a voice. BUT I STILL LOVE HER!

feona17
07-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Omgosh can someone like close this thread? It's probably not appropiate but yeesh. Most of us are getting sucked into talking passionately about something that has no worth at all.

Markus. D
07-06-2006, 01:54 AM
years ago there use to be a very differant definition of slut.

LunarWeaver
07-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Well, not that it means anything, but if I was female and looked like her I'd wear no clothes at all and have sex constantly. Sounds like being a slut is a good thing to me, I hope some day somebody compliments me by calling me one.

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2006, 03:57 AM
One two three, shutmouth!

If you guys can't be civil and mature when conversing about this, then you don't get to converse about it! Do not insult other members, and stay on topic.