PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 Moogle

kidney / theif
06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
I have all the items I need for Ultima.. but I read somewhere my Moogle needed to be a Level 2 Moogle to half some Crystals or something.. how do you get a Moogle to be a Level 2 Moogle? :mad:

Tavrobel
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM
For every Moogle is an EXP rating. In order to level up to level 2, you have to Synthesize more items in order to give it EXP. The more you make, the more EXP you get. EXP is also shared across all Moogles, so it doesn't matter WHERE you Synthesize, just WHAT you Synthesize.

To make an item, you can either follow a Recipe, make an already created item (Creations), or make a completely new item that is based on your Moogle's level (Original Creations).

If you lack the materials needed, consult my Synthesis/Bestiary in the SS section.

kidney / theif
06-29-2006, 03:51 PM
And approx. how many items do I have to make? :cry:

Tavrobel
06-29-2006, 03:57 PM
It depends on the EXP. Levels are EXP based, not item amount based.

I can't give you a number because there is no need for a number for you to expect when you are done. If you happen to miss an item of some sort, falling just short, or you make too many, I can't be held responsible.

You should be able to check the Moogle's EXP to next level by yourself, as well as based on the EXP given to you by items. If you miss that, then you SHOULD make too many tiems.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-29-2006, 05:56 PM
its not level 2, its like level 5 or 6 or something, enough levels till it learns the orange thingy (forgot tell u later)

kidney / theif
06-29-2006, 06:54 PM
its not level 2, its like level 5 or 6 or something, enough levels till it learns the orange thingy (forgot tell u later)

What?
I just got Ultima, yay.
And Save the Queen.
And Save the King.
:eep:
Anyways, thank-you.
:greenie: