PDA

View Full Version : The girls are stupid thread.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Girls are dumb.
One of them PMed me recently and made the bold statement that 'Ovaries make you smarter'.

This perplexed me. Could this be true? Could I be missing something that could very well put me ahead of the race in terms of intelligence?

I contacted a smart scientist friend of mine - who is a man that does NOT possess ovaries - and told him this amazing declaration, to which he gaffawed. He shouted "Outrage!" and began some tests involving bunson burners and schematics. He just called me back and told me that this comment is a total lie and that the person who said it must not be very smart in the least bit.

So there you have it. Proof that girls are dumb.

Also, they lack a sense of humor and like peas.
Discuss.

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
This thread is dumb.

Madame Adequate
06-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Your logic is flawed, sir! And that of your scientist friend.

bipper
06-29-2006, 05:52 PM
lol trolling; with style though. :cool:

Milf - dont bring logic into somthing that is a known fact! ;) lawl

Zeldy
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM

xDD :heart:

Men and Women are equally stupid ^_^

StarChild
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM
...don't get me started...

~SapphireStar~
06-29-2006, 05:55 PM
This thread is still dumb.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Madness in women actually used to be attributed to the uterus floating throughout the body, and remedies consisted of having women sit on flowers or potpourri or whatever to coax it back to her abdomen. The word <i>hysteria</i> actually comes from <i>hustera</i>, the Greek word for the womb. I'm sure Amanda has brought this up at least a couple times in the past.

In other words, if anything, ovaries (and a uterus) only serve to make you crazy, not smarter.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Angela Mazur would rise from her grave in a feminist rage if I didn't close this thread, though.

Leeza
06-30-2006, 04:29 AM
How dare you close it! You bastard!